"I'm Hitler's bottom bitch"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So I was just reading comment in a clip and I see this, I hate you all for ruining my brain:
1681756207170.png

I feel this place has gotten to much into my head, I swear I didn't use to see the phrase super duper so often before but I now I feel like some conspiracy theorist each time I see in the wild.

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Sawa's getting a kick out of the people who think her voice recordings were made by someone else
It's not an achievement to sound so generic you are mistaken for other people.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also brings back around to the whole Pippa thinking this place is too negative. I would not want my oshi(s) to see posts I've said about them here or on the Farms because even the Men are Women and they would completely misunderstand my intentions. I know for the most part I am a jackass discussing drama, but I'd feel that they would take it way too seriously.

I don't really care if my oshis think I'm a piece of shit, I am, and I'm not going to pretend like I want to be a better person just to appease the notion that they might be disappointed in me. At the end of the day I don't really care what my favourite performers think of me so long as they continue to do things/be people I like to watch. That said, I do want to say that no one can talk hotter shit about the things they love than me. You can always tell how much I really feel for something when I'm absolutely tearing it to shreds mercilessly, similar to Rie's self-hatred manifesting here as a coping method to destress from the pain of streaming.

I see all the flaws, the problems and mistakes and it frustrates me because all the other parts are great. My dumb retard oshis can barely play video games meant for children sometimes and as I sit here thinking "VTUBER WHY ARE YOU A CRIPPLED APE" I'm smiling the whole time because she's laughing and screaming at her own incapability while I seethe at being so enamoured with a garbage fire fox and a brain damaged fairy playing grandpa sneaking simulator and not developing the inherent muscle memory to press the right buttons after an hour of failing the same way. In the same vein, my grandfather (oshi) saying "I understand" for the 10th time before immediately failing in a way that demonstrates he didn't get it at all and also didn't have a single logical thought about it beyond the immediate sensory feedback causing me to frustratedly tap my mouse as if I could somehow click something to make him not be an idiot for 10 seconds, but then show up to the next zatsu chatting the same normal shit like I wasn't calling him a brain damaged fuck the day before. If I don't have anything to say about someone or something, it might as well not even exist as far as I'm concerned.

What I'm saying is my love is toxic, I get it if they don't like me, but they don't have to. The most I can hope is they understand it's not done out of malice or intent to harm, I'm just fucked up.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So I was just reading comment in a clip and I see this, I hate you all for ruining my brain:
View attachment 20927

I feel this place has gotten to much into my head I swear I didn't use to see the phrase super duper so often before but I now I feel like some conspiracy theorist each time I see in the wild.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEADGET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD
il_300x300.4235998349_cd7w.jpg

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just to highlight this since the initial post with the tweets is not clear; it seemingly had nothing to do with korekore (the girls went to him, he told them to stay away from the guy, they did not listen and went back to the guy). It's about some Genshin cosplayer, not korekore.
Genshin autism strikes again, this game is fucking concentrated cancer and anything to do with it ends in tragedy.

Everyone going crazy huh? Someone call medical bay already we need the extra strong meds... Again...

Hear ye, Hear ye, Retards, we will be having a free chocolate pudding Monday on the mess hall, go get yours now! We definitely did not lace it with anti-psychotics... Again...

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The black face was really unnecessary however.
You don't get it, blackface is part of latino culture. Scarle's just getting acquainted with her roots. :smugrys:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I did link to another one recently who used it for a stream but they haven't gone back and just seem to be sticking to Twitch every few days or so.

You are right that Pippa should try it again and see how it goes for her. Kick seems promising but still very early stages, no PayPal support is likely going to be a deal breaker though. If you want to subscribe you have to give them your card information, this seems to be due to the gambling stuff on that platform unfortunately. Would be a nice idea to have a vtuber corpo focus on Kick but its limitations would not go down so well.
I mean it’s worth a shot to get the Kick money while it’s there because it truly feels like Kick is doomed in the long run. They serve video via AWS so Twitch/Amazon wins regardless of how Kick performs. Sure they could scale up and get off of AWS but being started by a literal crypto gambling website doesn’t inspire confidence that they are doing anything more than looking for a quick buck.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"We've heard that someone is trying to harm our talent, so if we can't quickly stop it without putting any effort, we are going to get rid of her, so it's her own personal problem instead of ours" the announcement. Also, are they trying to obtain, or disclose the info? Like, if you already have it you can just post it wherever you want, you don't need to "try" it you just do that
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss9g2f her own personal statement

Regarding the statement​

Hello everyone, this is Isla Coleman.

I'm not good at talking about serious stuff, but I think it’s important for me to come forward with my perspective on what’s been going on. I’ve spent nearly two years as part of Production Kawaii, and while I’ve had so many amazing experiences, this is something that’s been weighing me down for quite some time now.

I may not say it often, but I do care about my fans. I’ve opened up to you and talked about so many things, and I expected my feelings to be respected. But to know some of these people who’ve called themselves my fans have pried into my personal business, ignoring boundaries that I’ve very clearly established, and causing problems for me and the people I care about, is a breach of that very trust I’ve placed in them.

I put in a lot of work to make my streams a positive environment so everyone can have fun together, but dealing with this invasion of my right to my privacy has made it difficult for me to keep smiling through it, even when I have so many things to be happy and excited about. I want my community to be a safe place for all of you to be in, as well as for me to interact with. As a creator, I’m entitled to my personal life and there are things that I am not obligated to share while I am in Kawaii. I’m very disappointed that these “Coleknights”, whose names and contributions I remember from my chat and community, have been sharing my personal information like it’s a trophy to be proud of, when in reality it has greatly impacted my mental wellbeing.
I want to enjoy myself and my time with all of you. I can only hope that going forward, we can build a community filled with mutual understanding and respect. I’d like to put this behind me and bring you all joy with my content, and I hope you’ll understand the measure that I’ll be taking to ensure I and my audience can feel safe and happy.
I'm going to start doxing her just to see if they will make good on their promise.
View attachment 20927

I feel this place has gotten to much into my head, I swear I didn't use to see the phrase super duper so often before but I now I feel like some conspiracy theorist each time I see in the wild.
Wow, I've really become a menace to society haven't I? When the time is right, I will transition into becoming a vtuber and no one will be able to help but notice my stream and I will become superduper famous!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I don't think they should say they will stop her activities, that could just encourage people to mess with her.

But to know some of these people who’ve called themselves my fans have pried into my personal business, ignoring boundaries that I’ve very clearly established
How? If there is some way for them to get into your business it's either her or her companies fault:fishmandispair:
I’m very disappointed that these “Coleknights”, whose names and contributions I remember from my chat and community, have been sharing my personal information like it’s a trophy to be proud of, when in reality it has greatly impacted my mental wellbeing.
^This was her responsibility to cover her bunz and not overshare. I don't know what they did, but it doesn't sound like hacked her work accounts to get her information or anything. I think as a Vtuber, if there's anything you wouldn't want your viewers to see or know about you, you need to just make it actually private. If you think it's okay for random facebook(or wherever) people to see it, you have nothing to complain about if Vtuber viewers see it. Everything public is everyone's business.

Seriously though, is her fan name going to change to Cucknights or Coleburnerknughts:whatastory:
See Kawaii you made Streisand effect here, I barely watch you streamer but now I want to know what the dirt is!

Mehk

I did link to another one recently who used it for a stream but they haven't gone back and just seem to be sticking to Twitch every few days or so.
Charolettevanhalen recently got into I think it was an Art school that she applied for and said she's basically going to be winding down her streaming and was only going to do commission work on streams. Though I don't know if she did kick for shits and giggles or not but could also be a reason why she's just sticking to twitch.

A

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is streaming for a long time today.
FtxOLsdacAASicE

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When the time is right, I will transition into becoming a vtuber and no one will be able to help but notice my stream and I will become superduper famous!
Rie, you're already a vtuber, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

yukoschizo

you need to just make it actually private.
Just delete everything. Most vtubers these days are normies who don't understand how digital footprint works before it's too late.
Someone should start a company that does opsec for vtubers.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm going to start doxing her just to see if they will make good on their promise.

Wow, I've really become a menace to society haven't I? When the time is right, I will transition into becoming a vtuber and no one will be able to help but notice my stream and I will become superduper famous!

i support you rie, hope you hit 3view status one day.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status