"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
The superduper/rie arc is the best narrative this forum has had in 2500 and counting pages. Our hime is an author at the same level of the greatest mangakas, and the addition of a new antagonist just proves that she hasn't lost passion in the story. Now maybe if she could just shitpost here a little bit less and stream more...

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
superduper inspires me to continue to nurture my hatred as it proves time and time again to drive someone to greatness.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
“soap”

yes nolan soap comes in many colors including black.

Black soap right now is a fad though some reports suggest it might be better at killing bacteria then white soap.

Edit: since this is a liquid Mika either got scammed or bought it without realizing most of it is just dyed black to ride off the trend.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

You wouldn't betray your wife for a whore, right?

I mean, when you find out that your wife also has upwards of a million other husbands, you might consider a whore an upgrade.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I mean, when you find out that your wife also has upwards of a million other husbands, you might consider a whore an upgrade.
And currently appealing to ninja fans, guest on Ruri-nee's channel.

There's another bar next door, Suisei in Bar Robel.

Limkin

So if you have any desire to see the other EN members on stage support the Wigger.
So what you are saying is I should do my best to make sure she fails and her sales are awful? Because I would trade a couple days of concert for a month of them actually streaming any day of the week. I don't really care about the whole idol gig, I watch vtubers because, at large, they avoid petty drama and polit sperging, so I can commit to enjoying their content, instead of wasting energy trying to ignore their desire to share their unique and valuable opinion on recent events. Especially when they take time off to plan these concerts only for them to get cancelled because... fuck if we know why (looking at you Nijisanji). I kind of doubt the EN audience is much into watching concerts anyway, especially with services actively fucking with you to make sure foreigners can't watch them because they break the site.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I think I should apologies to the unicorns.
There were just trying to protect the boys

hololive ruined /jp/

Yea the anti Rie posts on pcg have been dead for at least 3 months. There's literally been nothing but supportive stuff said about Rie. "Hime wife Hime life" many such cases.
how much did it cost to astroturf pcg with positive rie posts?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1680847546951.png

Tweet / Archive

@superduper/Rie is breaking containment, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

EDIT:
1680849876665.png

Tweet / Archive

You're more than just a bug bite to us, Rie, you're a valued member of our community.
This could be worse, at least she and Phase aren't emailing Proctor asking to take down superduper's posts like they tried asking Null to do over a Lia doxpost that one time.
story.png
WTF IS HAPPENING? First, I get my profile spammed with Rie, then a schizo comes from vt to anti me for anti-ing Rie, now we have Rie piling on me as well! This insolence must not go unpunished!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So what you are saying is I should do my best to make sure she fails and her sales are awful? Because I would trade a couple days of concert for a month of them actually streaming any day of the week. I don't really care about the whole idol gig, I watch vtubers because, at large, they avoid petty drama and polit sperging, so I can commit to enjoying their content, instead of wasting energy trying to ignore their desire to share their unique and valuable opinion on recent events. Especially when they take time off to plan these concerts only for them to get cancelled because... fuck if we know why (looking at you Nijisanji). I kind of doubt the EN audience is much into watching concerts anyway, especially with services actively fucking with you to make sure foreigners can't watch them because they break the site.
What an actual retarded and selfish way to think holy fuck. Maybe just maybe they went to hololive for the actual idol concert shit. Yeah streaming is part of their career. But maybe they want more than that.

"yeah well i dont want them to follow tgeir dreams i want them to stream for my amusement"

There are a shit ton of vtuber to watch. And there is only a few of them that have the chance to do what hololive does.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

lvl8

Stunned But Dumb

Ganguro has a connection to Japanese folklore of ghosts and demons who are depicted with a similar appearance, such as those in kabuki and noh costumes. This connection is further underlined by the off-shoot style yamanba, named after a mountain witch in Japanese folklore.

I really never got yamanba until now... Also Onigiri doing tiktok foods now.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Altare seeming like he's above the others
He's just quieter than others which gives off that vibe, but watching him in V-Saikyo he mashes well with others when given time
I hate corporate accounts trying to be "funny"
Nicole Goodnight
I listen to her in the nosleep podcast, no idea she was involved with the Game Grumps
what is she even trying to say?
You wouldn't understand such profound epiphanies only experienced by higher beings such as Kronii, your narrow-mindedness holds you back from true greatness, when historians look back they will pounder on how such feeble-minded creatures managed to survive natural selection, entire departments will be dedicated to finding out how humanity went so wrong. Only I can understand what my wife is saying, thinking you would somehow manage to comprehend is both equally hilarious and pathetic
She's clearly trying to dog
When is Remillia you're talking about I'm certain a dog will be involved in someway
You don’t see it here because usually I’m screaming “LMAOOO” but I’m actually a very analytical person
Do you happen to walk dogs part-time while dreaming of teaching philosophy, given how you already like to embarrass yourself in front of everyone I would've guessed you were? Also, I've been banned from the Rainbow Six discord on over 17 different discord accounts

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

So if you have any desire to see the other EN members on stage support the Wigger.
If they're reliant on Mori to prove there's demand for EN, then the branch is truly dead in the water.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kaela playing Phasmophobia with her minions members. Surprisingly, has voice chat enabled.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I find it darkly entertaining that all the way back when, Fishman was so suss Not-Pipkin publicly and seriously doubted his opening offers to form a company, and everyone involved was convinced he'd fail within a year or so.

Fast forward... what, two years? Now Fish stands in the ruins left by about half a dozen failed corpos either older or newer than him. Apart from the early wrangling issues with Pippa, I can't think of any hardcore drama the company has ever gotten embroiled in. Since then he's managed to wrangle himself talents with such a retardedly excessive work ethic that they stream while holding down full-time jobs at shit companies and even stream when too physically sick to SPEAK.

Not one graduation. Even the vestigal JP branch keeps going. Not one major hiatus as far as I recall.

I kneel, fish. I kneel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom