Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Offkai doing April stuff for Phase?

I also saw Lisa is gonna be at OffKai too. Invaders announcement incoming?!

I found a nice 1 view. She's comfy and cute so I don't want to sperg out. Why was I born retarded?
She streams like once a week so that sucks.

:painpeko:
Share her in the 2 views thread coward!

I wonder if this could actually turn into a real scandal. I'm still technically pretty new to vtubers relatively, but is this the sort of thing that could become a big deal if the official Phase Connect twitter didn't step in and say it would be resolved? I know it's obvious they aren't actually angry and are doing this for attention and clout but I'm curious. Also I didn't watch the moment so greater context would be nice.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I wonder if this could actually turn into a real scandal.
It sure seems like these women are trying to force it to be one.

Really trying to get that clout with the most trivial bullshit.

Edit:
And the vtweeters are starting to descend on this:

MagicHammer

Didn't Lumi become a manger of CyberLive temporarily because the organization fucked up so hard? I'm sure there's no love lost between Lumi and the former members of that organization based on what I've heard her and Yuri say since they joined Phase.
The agency was a mess right from the start. A quick rundown to the best of my knowledge of the main events. Hylo was sleeping around with the mods on discord, causing drama, broke up with one mod for another etc, this frustrated Yuri who spoke out against it, Hylo and Yuri got into a fight which Lumi got dragged into. Hylo then quit Cyberlive to go do her own thing.

During all this the talent manager had basically just disappeared, eventually being fired for going AWOL. To take her place they hired on Vera Vee and promoted Lumi to manager as well. Lumi was not well liked by many of the girls who labeled her a liar and a 'pick me' and they decided to make a private discord to routinely shit on her (particularly Menace, Vera and Inori but I believe Emma, Yoki and Pandora were all active in it too, Chapipi was just about the only neutral party). Lumi was aware of all this and must have told Pippa at some point who hooked her up with Sakana and they were eventually able to make a deal to transfer her into Phase, but as part of the deal Yuri, who was also very uncomfortable in Cyberlive was allowed to come too.

Cyberlive ceased to exist once they left and the remaining members reformed as the streamer group Aetheria, which recently disbanded, ironically, over the drama of Vera Vee doing the same shit Hylo was doing before she quit.

tl;dr: women

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The agency was a mess right from the start. A quick rundown to the best of my knowledge of the main events. Hylo was sleeping around with the mods on discord, causing drama, broke up with one mod for another etc, this frustrated Yuri who spoke out against it, Hylo and Yuri got into a fight which Lumi got dragged into. Hylo then quit Cyberlive to go do her own thing.

During all this the talent manager had basically just disappeared, eventually being fired for going AWOL. To take her place they hired on Vera Vee and promoted Lumi to manager as well. Lumi was not well liked by many of the girls who labeled her a liar and a 'pick me' and they decided to make a private discord to routinely shit on her (particularly Menace, Vera and Inori but I believe Emma, Yoki and Pandora were all active in it too, Chapipi was just about the only neutral party). Lumi was aware of all this and must have told Pippa at some point who hooked her up with Sakana and they were eventually able to make a deal to transfer her into Phase, but as part of the deal Yuri, who was also very uncomfortable in Cyberlive was allowed to come too.

Cyberlive ceased to exist once they left and the remaining members reformed as the streamer group Aetheria, which recently disbanded, ironically, over the drama of Vera Vee doing the same shit Hylo was doing before she quit.

Reading all that, Lumi could've shot this girl's dog and I'd still be on her side, good God.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Holy shit. Ive check the comments on these posts too. People talking about feeling " uncomfortable " and " so sorry this happened to you " can't they just fucking get the rope already bunch of crying fags. Making drama over nothing its hella frustrating

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Edit:
And the vtweeters are starting to descend on this:

Now I want to see  Yuri Uruka chime in for the hell of it cause I think Lumi used her old model near the end of the bit.

hololive ruined /jp/

I also saw Lisa is gonna be at OffKai too. Invaders announcement incoming?!

Share her in the 2 views thread coward!

I wonder if this could actually turn into a real scandal. I'm still technically pretty new to vtubers relatively, but is this the sort of thing that could become a big deal if the official Phase Connect twitter didn't step in and say it would be resolved. I know it's obvious they aren't actually angry and are doing this for attention and clout but I'm curious. Also I didn't watch the moment so greater context would be nice.

doubt anythinf will come of it. Anyone have the hylo discord leaks on hand? the one where they shit on lumi?

e:

1650995890243.png
1657744045295.png

Last edited:

JMForte

Decided to check /pcg/ out with all this drama stuff and they were making fun of this guy but I did recognize that dude as someone who has been followed by Pippa for at least all of 2023. Both of the screenshots are pulled by /pcg/ and I just thought it was a funny coincidence that Pippa followed this actual complete who.
capture1234567.pngPippa.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Of course these girls are just whining for clout, but you gotta admit it's pretty retarded to use the official models of a company/people you are no longer associated with without permission. Imagine if Nazuna just suddenly popped up in her former genmates models and was like, "Lol! I'm Flare! Haha, now I'm Marine!" I'm willing to bet that would lead to an actual lawsuit.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I'm surprised they're trying to get uppity with that kind of baggage. What Lumi did was incredibly minor and was clearly a joke, and by getting this mad about it lumi can easily just go down memory lane with this shit and tear these whores a new one.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
on one hand old models is like someone digging up your old baby pictures and they seem to be mostly being polite about it. you guys seriously need to stop assuming the worst.

On the other they could have contacted either Lumi or Fish in private I doubt it's clout chasing just bad blood surfacing. Either because they litterally do not want to contact lumi after all of cyberlive or fish for that matter for being the refuge for someone they don't like or just not caring enough to seek out contact info when just sending a tweet is easier.

Am I missing something yall jumping on the cyberidiots for the most neutral comments ive seen.

EDIT: Yeah it seems this is mostly petty spite and alot of back history so i cant blame people for assuming the worst

the commenters are literally a whos who of no one cares normies who react to anything slightly bad with giant weeping tears as if it was the worst thing to ever happen but thats twittertards being twitterards.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Decided to check /pcg/ out with all this drama stuff and they were making fun of this guy but I did recognize that dude as someone who has been followed by Pippa for at least all of 2023. Both of the screenshots are pulled by /pcg/ and I just thought it was a funny coincidence that Pippa followed this actual complete who.
View attachment 18735View attachment 18736
Just unfollowed lmao

Sven

Of course these girls are just whining for clout, but you gotta admit it's pretty retarded to use the official models of a company/people you are no longer associated with without permission. Imagine if Nazuna just suddenly popped up as her former genmates and was like, "Lol! I'm Flare! Haha, now I'm Marine!" I'm willing to bet that would lead to an actual lawsuit.
Is it even for clout though, MagicHammer covered it pretty nicely above that they might be doing it solely just to have an excuse to try and get Lumi in trouble out of spite. I doubt much of anything will come, Fish will at worst bonk Lumi, my money's on not even an official bonk just a PR one.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Of course these girls are just whining for clout, but you gotta admit it's pretty retarded to use the official models of a company/people you are no longer associated with without permission. Imagine if Nazuna just suddenly popped up in her former genmates models and was like, "Lol! I'm Flare! Haha, now I'm Marine!" I'm willing to bet that would lead to an actual lawsuit.
Yeah she is a retard for doing that. Still. . The first whore who mentionned it would be enough for fishman to make her stop and delete the files of every models that doesnt belong to her. People dont need to feed the drama with their statements yet they jumping in head first.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche learning that you can grow and produce your own loofahs is adorable.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
49 minute mark, calli mentioned horse art, get fucked, i win
you were about 11 minutes away from doing heinous things to a horse. Don't forget that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The beaner has possessed the femboy

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The corpse of Cyberlive reaches further still from beyond the grave huh.

In other news Uruka is fashionably late to her own donothon.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Kirsche learning that you can grow and produce your own loofahs is adorable.
Yeah, I had the same revelation not too long ago. I just thought it was the brand name of some synthetic sponge like how people refer to bargain-brand tissue paper as Kleenex.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Clip of Calli acknowledging the horse thing.

"At least draw me with hot characters like Leon or some shit" - pink woman, paraphrased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom