"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For context: Tangent Fox casually announces that if a guy can fit his dick inside a toilet paper roll he's below average. Chat demands she share a picture of what kind of toilet paper she's using, and she provides a picture of a regular roll and doubles down on what constitutes average girth.

View attachment 17100
size queen?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Remember kids, according to Ishiwatari, John Money had the right idea!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Homeland is down for me, might be refugees.
17346f941d967879cff8aab2bc71286e.jpg
To the camps with you fags, enjoy your unicef rice

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The same person who posted the tweet you quoted decided to fuck with another of the unicorns by drawing BL comics about him. This backfired and endeared him even more to Mikeneko, because she's a massive fujo and liked the way she drew him in the comic.
Who is this fascinating creature? Such talents could be weaponized and put to use......
sakanalol.PNG
...Sa .....Ka...na....
loluke.PNG

:fishfry:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

Homeland is down for me, might be refugees.
I made this account a few days ago, but i request official refugee status and a "Get out of Jail Free" card, as is the Euro way.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah, people seem to be slowly realizing they aren't going to bully her into abandoning the most hardcore segment of her audience that she unironically gets jealous over. There's still been some hilarious sulking and meltdowns throughout this whole incident though. A few of my favorites:
  1. One of the unicorns had a Vegeta profile picture and the people complaining routinely half-mockingly referred to him as Vegeta. After Mike scolded them, one of the collab beggers who had wrapped up his entire identity in shitting on unicorns changed his profile picture to Nappa and started posting whiny anti shit against her. ("I don't love you today!"}
  2. The same person who posted the tweet you quoted decided to fuck with another of the unicorns by drawing BL comics about him. This backfired and endeared him even more to Mikeneko, because she's a massive fujo and liked the way she drew him in the comic.
  3. The anti-unicorn group unironically spammed the equivalent of NOOOOOO in her chat when she said she loved her unicorns and they loved her.
The moral of the story here is maybe don't try to influence the girl who says she doesn't like the word gachikoi being used because it's not one-sided and they are her boyfriends into becoming anti-GFE/anti-unicorn.
If she got dumped by her homosexual looking boyfriend to save his career and then getting fired for flipping her shit I can totally understand developing a very dangerous parasocial relationship with her unicorns. I laugh at her NUCLEAR WOMAN MOMENT all the time but I do feel bad for her a little bit.

EDIT
The homeland works but it's probably your ISP being a fag and blocking the site, jersh mentioned this before. Funny enough Im using a vpn set to germany and it loads.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aia is doing some handcam painting

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pippa is part black, part white?

Screenshot_20230319_221255_Twitter.png
Edit: Thanks xseth for pointing out my stupidity.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Given Shiina's current topic on the membership stream, all I have to say is...
You don't need to be afraid. :architect:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Pippa is part black, part white?
I'll give you credit Pippa, trying to convince me you're mixed so I'll buy your membership is a good ploy, but I've watched your handcam streams. I've seen snowmen more melanated than you. Better luck next time rabbit :smugpipi:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Given Shiina's current topic on the membership stream, all I have to say is...
You don't need to be afraid. :architect:
Afraid of what...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom