"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Kobo is an adorable little sister retard, and I genuinely enjoy watching her.
View attachment 1521
To be fair, doesn't Kiara live in Austria? That might be why she's confused, she thinks Austria and Australia are the same place because of how similar the names sound.

Also Axel's "I only eat bread and potatoes" when saying he's from the EU was great, because he's talking about Ireland but he's also a retard so he thinks that's just all of EU I guess. It is like watching two goldfish brains talk and both of them hurt each other in their shared idiocy. Why is big brother Ragus the smartest one in this family?

Can we get a "Vesper teaches Altare's baby sister geography" stream?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AmpleChip

Her hands are bigger then mine. Also, her Live2D trying to copy the horsehead...
Her hands are normal, it's the rest of her body that's shrunk like a dwarf

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
To be fair, doesn't Kiara live in Austria? That might be why she's confused, she thinks Austria and Australia are the same place because of how similar the names sound.
Kobo's an ESL so I wouldn't be surprised if her confusion on Kiara being in Australia came from seeing earlier clips of her talking about being in Australia as an inside joke with her chat. Kiara didn't pivot and go "fuck it" about actually living in Austria until much later on when she pretty much embraced how much of an open-secret her roommate's identity already is.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Don't the japanese have hilariously long and skinny fingers.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This Tenma stream is pretty good, though I see she's on Youtube whereas she normally on Twitch, though this is also a special stream. She's tiny
1664563569285.png

this shit

fuck it
I've never asked this even back in the farms but I've been busy trying to piss stones out of my dick for last couple of weeks.

Anyone care to write a rundown of big events/drama in the last month? Last thing I remember before pissing blood was kronii and vesper historical collab

EDIT watching Tenma 4d stream now, lolibaba is cute

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Pippa premiering her video early today, likely to make time for YOTC which should probably end right before her stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People are throwing akasupas at Tenma to get her to show feet.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
This guy didn't buy a town but he moved into an abandoned school and it's pretty cool.

Literally living in a generic Japanese horror setting.

Whoever made the jiggle physics for that model sure went ham.
Yeah, no-bra simulator.

Wait holy shit for real? I swear I did hear $90k but my brain wrote that off as impossible. Like "I must have misheard it." Than I auto-corrected to a much more sensible 9k.

... holy shit. $90k to whisper a bunch of bullshit into weeb ears, and titfuck a dildo on her RL account?? 😭
Audio Equipment (especially for audiophiles) is astonishingly expensive. Even without asmr stuff

70k Dollar?! That sounds irrationally high. But then again would explain why she doesn't drop it for Holo.
Also she doesn't buy that every month.
Iirc her complete studio is between 150 and 200k. Which isn't that out of the world for a full studio. Just not common for private use

edit: Patra e.g is in the same range
Noel is a complete audiophile; but the best part is because of her passion, she's indirectly (or directly with some members) convinced Holomems that the KU100 is the best "standard" for ASMR, when in reality it's utter overkill.
Noel has a shit ton of gear. Tho, unlike other mems, she doesn't just buy the mic and plug in it. She has the full pipeline. Also, imagine - Peko was in that same studio.

As far as the KU100 goes, even Chama bought one, and then promptly never uses it

La+ too

Both of these are privated. Might be copyright being retarded again, but it usually says copyright in that case.
Niji Day one is on Niconico
Okayu - wonder if the free part will be cut and posted on Okayu or Hololives channel. Full is on nyaa

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I've never asked this even back in the farms but I've been busy trying to piss stones out of my dick for last couple of weeks.

Anyone care to write a rundown of big events/drama in the last month? Last thing I remember before pissing blood was kronii and vesper historical collab
In Tempus news.

Watch Judge Magni if you can, it is even funnier then the Kronii Vesper collab. It is only an hour long and is probably the best thing Tempus has put out together. 20/10, would shitpost as anime avatars again.

Axel is apparently tasting his own blood when he drinks water according to a member stream, he thinks he broke his throat or something.

Magni and Vesper lost the worms collab tournament (Vesper threw, and Magni was a taunting asshole who got his shit kicked in immediately), so only Axel is left in Tempus member there now. This also means we might get the all star commentary duo with Magni and Vesper again.

There was a multi-branch collab of Gartic Phone recently here which was cursed as fuck, especially the animation section at the last half hour or so, despite using the most basic English possible for prompts. Ame was literally ravaged by the Holo men until her anus broke.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
As far as the KU100 goes, even Chama bought one, and then promptly never uses it

Give her time to figure out a proper recipe for it.

this shit

fuck it
In Tempus news.

Watch Judge Magni if you can, it is even funnier then the Kronii Vesper collab. It is only an hour long and is probably the best thing Tempus has put out together. 20/10, would shitpost as anime avatars again.

Axel is apparently tasting his own blood when he drinks water according to a member stream, he thinks he broke his throat or something.

Magni and Vesper lost the worms collab tournament (Vesper threw, and Magni was a taunting asshole who got his shit kicked in immediately), so only Axel is left in Tempus member there now. This also means we might get the all star commentary duo with Magni and Vesper again.

There was a multi-branch collab of Gartic Phone recently here which was cursed as fuck, especially the animation section at the last half hour or so, despite using the most basic English possible for prompts. Ame was literally ravaged by the Holo men until her anus broke.
Thank you, kind Tempus loremaster

I've seen a tweet about not all niji EN being able to go to Japan for 3d, that's sad

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
well that Tenma stream was actually kinda adorable with her shyness, still, 0/10, she didnt mix her coffee with Faygo and then threw it up on stream

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Late spergs as always.

She didn't even flinch at the E ending of NieR Automata, she's immune to any emotion that isn't anger. Chat's autism is going to bounce off of her, like her controller did off the tile floor.
It does vary, if chat's busy pissing her off then yeah she doesn't feel shit but angry. Pretty sure she had a moment with the Pascal stuff, later when she did her actual last Automata video she was tearing up during the credit shooter and all that, albeit potentially because she knew the culmination of the whole thing and resolved to deleting her save and all that.
She definitely gets other types of emotional during other things if chat lets her get invested instead of acting like retards. Examples I usually go to are like Journey and Lisa The Painful. Various other things as well I'm forgetting offhand, I know she got emotional a few times during Wolfenstein too lol.

This Tenma stream is pretty good, though I see she's on Youtube whereas she normally on Twitch, though this is also a special stream. She's tiny
View attachment 1530
? Tenma's mainly a youtube girl, she hops over to twitch for some specific things if it feels necessary but even since she started dabbling there has always said youtube was her actual main channel. Twitch seems to mostly be for integration stuff (Noita, some Binding of Isaac), sometimes collabs, or random bullshit. I've never checked or asked what her criteria are regarding that, maybe some monetization shit I don't know about.
She did one random stream of Automata on twitch then did all the rest on youtube. Typically at weird hours lol. Whereas Hollow Knight has been a full twitch thing so far.

That said it was a pretty cute stream. The fact she actually did an animation to "explain" the horse head part adds amusement factor for me. The girl just loves doing what she does.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
? Tenma's mainly a youtube girl, she hops over to twitch for some specific things if it feels necessary but even since she started dabbling there has always said youtube was her actual main channel.
Strange, guess I just happened to always catch her when she's on Twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom