His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If anyones looking for streams this morning
Whiskeys doin a zatsu

And Nickle Nezumi is currently zatsuing as well

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Both of these are privated. Might be copyright being retarded again, but it usually says copyright in that case.
Concert free previews usually only stayed during the stream time, once it's over they'll just nuke the vod away

VTuberBobDole

Hello all fellow vtuber drama addicts. I took a break from the thread when KF went down and it has honestly been kind of nice. But somehow I ended up thinking about it again and saw this linked on one of the refugee discords, so here I am back again. This become the new place or still expect to go back to KF again eventually or somewhere else? Given that over 200 pages have already been generated, it seems to be popular anyway! But I don't think I'm going to go back and read everything probably (we'll see), so lets just start here...

Wait holy shit for real? I swear I did hear $90k but my brain wrote that off as impossible. Like "I must have misheard it." Than I auto-corrected to a much more sensible 9k.

... holy shit. $90k to whisper a bunch of bullshit into weeb ears, and titfuck a dildo on her RL account?? 😭

I watched that Fauna stream. Basically the KU100 is $10k and she thought she had broken hers, but it turned out to likely be the audio interface (not entirely sure what that is, but I'm sure audiophiles and ASMR addicts know). She had bought a 3DIO to use temporarily, itself a $1k investment, until her KU100 got fixed and then it would become her "travelling" ASMR mic afterwards. When she hooked up the 3DIO it had the same problems as her KU100 and that is when she figured out it wasn't the mic that was broken but the audio interface. Anyway she talked to Noel about it and advice about getting a new and better audio interface since she was going to have to buy a new one. That is when the $90k was brought up and apparently that's what Noel's audio interface costs! Fauna decided that was too much though and is looking at ones that cost around $1k, if I remember correctly.

Just started

Not really my kind of music but I'm glad they have a serious original song together.

Again I'm not a fan of the lyrics, or at least how they sound/flow. Words are crammed in or have bad cadence or I don't know how to describe it. I think I've said this before about a Calli song, but it feels like a JP song where they translated it to EN and tried to fit the translated lyrics into the same rhythm as the original JP and it just doesn't quite flow right. Like those anime OP/EDs where they try to create an EN dub of it rather than just sub it as they should. Short words/syllables are stretched out and then some longer ones are said really fast to fit in the beats. From the credits it appears Calli wrote this one as well, so it is odd as her first language is EN and I'd think she wrote it with EN in mind since it was for Myth.

I'm sure I'll grab it and throw it in my HL/vtuber music playlists, but it won't be playing on repeat or anything for me.

Zeta also released a cover this morning. She seems to be going for the yandere vibe with it.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Just opened Youtube and this was the first thing I see. From the stop motion guy I occasionally posted in the homeland:

I was a little confused and thought this was some weird Pippa upload. Of course it uses clips from one of the few streams I missed.

Was kind of surprised that this guy even knew about Pippa as he is kind of an outsider to vtuber stuff, unless they are specifically affiliated with him.
Maybe this is more circumstantial evidence for my rrat that Erina's PL was a voice actress for his stop motion videos?

He also reuses the Pippa clips for this video:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm awake.

Why was Pippa's C:S stream privated? I've missed it and now @Godzilla1984 is my only salvation
I'm able to view it just fine. Maybe it was just processing?
"Blocked by SME on copyright grounds, in your country"
I hate the European Union, I hate the Antichrist.
I HATE SME COPYRIGHT
I HATE SUSAN
(I just wanna watch Pippa's vod ffs...)

Screenshot_733.png
Good grief.
The game literally told her to not stream while playing that in-game radio station.

Finally hit the character limit with my spoiler URL list so I'm just going to link my CryptPad uploads file in these posts going forward.

Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
Real Cities so Bad We Have to Recreate them in Cities: Skylines ✨
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Whiskey grew up watching SG-1 and M*A*S*H*
>shesjustlikeme.png

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Lurker No. 9

damnkoronegothands.png

The way Korone draws hands will always make me smile. I'd kill for a collab with Nene where they just draw soulful doodles.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Look on the bright side. At least when they work over the internet instead of in person, their periods won't synchronize and turn the entire office space into the Blood Witch's Coven one week out of every four-five.
Would you rather take a week of the blood witches and then be done with it or have rolling periods where every week of the month there's at least one enraged menhera sad girl?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wait holy shit for real? I swear I did hear $90k but my brain wrote that off as impossible. Like "I must have misheard it." Than I auto-corrected to a much more sensible 9k.

... holy shit. $90k to whisper a bunch of bullshit into weeb ears, and titfuck a dildo on her RL account?? 😭

I don't know all of what she has in her studio to put the price tag at that much but I also don't doubt it.

Noel is a complete audiophile; but the best part is because of her passion, she's indirectly (or directly with some members) convinced Holomems that the KU100 is the best "standard" for ASMR, when in reality it's utter overkill.

Some of my favourite creators don't even use ear mics, but just use paired cardioid mics. ASMR mics are a mix of convenience tax and scam.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So how long til Twitch starts fucking with streamlabs/elements/tipjar to force encourage use of supas?
They look desperate.

Buying a ghost town seems like it would be a really interesting experience. You'd definitely learn a lot of new skills. But I don't get Pippa's views on the ghost town either. She complains that the library just looks cool and goes full Pipkin about the lack of authenticity (fair enough) and how books would get damaged (er... okay), complains that examining the items found in dumps are rubbish and not worth examining, which feels exactly the opposite of the library but she doesn't like that either, doesn't like his ghost town for whatever reason I couldn't understand, but likes generic drive-by photos of random ghost towns without reading the context or history and thinks that's the good stuff.
The area also looks very dry. Not all caves are damp and moist. Having a non-fully closed door that lets light and air in also helps to fight against possible mold.

There is a reason why the easiest way to blow up in the western vtuber scene (and sometimes in JP and ID) is to coomerbait. Hence why so many streamers go that route.

Shit I forgot to quote:

Kirsche:
For Kirsche's audition video I just helped her merge some clips together nothing fancy. As Pippa said, audition videos should be there to show the streamer about their day-to-day interactions and not how good or how funny you are at editing a video (unless you are listing video editing as one of your skills).

Truck-chan:
Related to the Truck-chan. For a no view account with 2 Tweets to suddenly get picked up by Nux its not something organic unless she somehow boosted her tweets. Someone mentioned that the character came from some stream they did and I am sure. The fact that Nux contacted her on discord again seems fairly suss. Remember Nux is an attention whore and everything he does is basically attentionbating and cumming on himself with all of the attention.

Kiwi Farms:
Still seems unstable as fuck. Been trying to reset password for the last hour and it keeps giving me errors and shit. Imagine donating 100k to some retard trying for a campaign to take down some shitty site and the most you can do is take it down for a few weeks.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Everyone stay calm...it's Mumei with a knife.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Elite english from Oceane Otoishi (kawai)

New cover from Hatena (ex Aipii)

Our lovely wife and co-ownership car

edit. new cover from Nabi and Mel ^_^

New Myth song soon

Just started

Not really my kind of music but I'm glad they have a serious original song together.

Song great, mv cool, but voices too much autotuned :-(
I'm being a pleb right now and using Nord because I got it cheap
But cheapest way it's rent vps and build your own vpn isn't it? Lot of guides and in the simplest ones it all comes down to entering one or two commands.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Have a cute animation - don't think I have seen their work before

Stop coping, 26 is barely past the 'menhera maiden' stage. You can't talk seriously about hagdom until their age begins with number 3, at the very least.
Exact age depends on the overall mental condition and maturity, one can reach their fifties and still be a drama-prone menhera, but I agree even a very mature and stable woman below 30 shall not be adressed as a hag. She's just 'not menhera', a 'hag-in-training' if you will.

Edit:

Christmas cake is about being married/marriageable, being a hag is about not having to wear the "please be patient I'm a woman" cap anymore.
Okayu is more of a hag enjoyer like us. Rushia/Mike/Nazu is a hag but with no vibe.

Looks like Phase Connect, in addition to chasing more EN sad girls, also wants to build their stable of JP sad girls too with the third wave (https://t.co/oFTvwEbdIU).

I was under the impression that the japanese-speaking members of PC weren't doing nearly as well as their EN-counterparts (except Tenma). I'm guessing this is both to support the previous Japanese members and so Fishman has more Japanese girls to play League of Legends with.
If he wanted some asian hags to fill his league slots he couldve opened a korean branch. Untapped market, high probability of being good at league and not playing yuumi or lux.
Yeah, compared to others Nasa and Michu don't get much views but they are def. better off then being in the sea of Indies. I like that PC gets them merch regardless of their numbers. Imma buy some JP merch once my coffee arrives...
Other then the failed Niji branch/Ayamy+fam I don't know many Korean vtubers - def wonder why

That difference in approach is the reason why Vesper's streams were fun, and the girls' streams where so infuriating I didn't even finish Reines.
But can Vesper talk about nothing for hours on end, year after year? Vesper def. fills a huge niche, sometimes I feel like I am the one streaming.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Looks like the earlier translations were correct.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rie starting October in Australia with a fun short.

View attachment 1520
So how long til Twitch starts fucking with streamlabs/elements/tipjar to force encourage use of supas?
If Twitch ever did anything to fuck with StreamLabs/StreamElements, it would literally be suicide for them. We should see an immediate exodus on a monumental scale.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Its only tangentially related, but Little Witch Nobeta came out of early access yesterday. No clue if anyone remembers that game but it was the one that got review bombed by Chinese antis because Noel, Fubuki and Polka were going to be voicing characters in the game on full release. No clue if that ever actually happened or not. The reviews are back in the positives so either they dropped the Holo talents or actual users drowned out the anti spam.

The user tags on Steam did give me a chuckle at least.
Untitled.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, compared to others Nasa and Michu don't get much views but they are def. better off then being in the sea of Indies. I like that PC gets them merch regardless of their numbers. Imma buy some JP merch once my coffee arrives...
Other then the failed Niji branch/Ayamy+fam I don't know many Korean vtubers - def wonder why
Yeah, that seems like an interesting question. Maybe the rest of the board has an answer.

My underinformed guess is because larger companies feel like they need to choose between Japan and Korea and they're going to pick Japan for a multitude of reasons, but that doesn't explain why indies haven't taken off there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tenma irl stream! ^_^

Holyshit :)
vivaldi_XiNeGCBShd.jpg
vivaldi_4j02kB70If.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
New Myth song sounds decent enough. Watson sounds miles better, but that's likely due to some autotuning. The animation/visuals is pretty nice and what really carries it, though you kinda wish they'd thrown in a few more variations/poses as it looked visually repetitive by the second chorus. This is all nit-picky bullshit though. It's miles better than their previous two songs as a gen.

Just opened Youtube and this was the first thing I see. From the stop motion guy I occasionally posted in the homeland:

I was a little confused and thought this was some weird Pippa upload. Of course it uses clips from one of the few streams I missed.

Was kind of surprised that this guy even knew about Pippa as he is kind of an outsider to vtuber stuff, unless they are specifically affiliated with him.
Maybe this is more circumstantial evidence for my rrat that Erina's PL was a voice actress for his stop motion videos?

He also reuses the Pippa clips for this video:

Pip&Adolf-2.gif

That Pippa-Adolf portion was pretty based I just had to gif it. Sucks I had to go through IMGUR to host it (this board's 1MB restriction is pretty tough but totally understand it). Fuck Imgur.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom