"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This was a weird stream. Not sure where she was coming from. I have seen the channel before and I thought it was fairly interesting. Yes I agree the guy probably wants to milk it as some sort of hipster Instagram place but the whole idea of buying a ghost town seems pretty cool to me.
Buying a ghost town seems like it would be a really interesting experience. You'd definitely learn a lot of new skills. But I don't get Pippa's views on the ghost town either. She complains that the library just looks cool and goes full Pipkin about the lack of authenticity (fair enough) and how books would get damaged (er... okay), complains that examining the items found in dumps are rubbish and not worth examining, which feels exactly the opposite of the library but she doesn't like that either, doesn't like his ghost town for whatever reason I couldn't understand, but likes generic drive-by photos of random ghost towns without reading the context or history and thinks that's the good stuff.

Oh, well, at least Pippa playing City Skylines was pretty fun.

This seems desperate to me. Twitch really must be feeling the heat from YouTube alot more than I realized if they're doing this. I don't necessarily think it's a bad idea however. This feature does encourage fans to throw money around to show how much they support the streamer. I'm sure it'll take off if it's implemented well enough.

They really need to fix up the times though. A cheap dono lasting a minute or two on-screen, fair enough, but if you're throwing $20, $50 or $100, you're paying for the streamer's attention and you'd want it to stay on-screen for a good long time, not 2 mins 30 seconds or less.

Not-Username

She also mentioned she's been speaking to Noel-senpai about ASMR. Apparently cost came up, and Noel casually mentioned her own ASMR setup cost around $9k USD? Fauna was like "too expensive for me." lol. I can't believe that shiz...
You missed a zero there
She should be in the 100k range (the ku100 alone is around 10k)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
You missed a zero there
She should be in the 100k range (the ku100 alone is around 10k)

Wait holy shit for real? I swear I did hear $90k but my brain wrote that off as impossible. Like "I must have misheard it." Than I auto-corrected to a much more sensible 9k.

... holy shit. $90k to whisper a bunch of bullshit into weeb ears, and titfuck a dildo on her RL account?? 😭

Sporg

I was looking forward to this. Pekora is really hyped for Fate/Zero and has already binged the first 5 episodes.

Although now the original watchalong has been taken down for some reason...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wait holy shit for real? I swear I did hear $90k but my brain wrote that off as impossible. Like "I must have misheard it." Than I auto-corrected to a much more sensible 9k.

... holy shit. $90k to whisper a bunch of bullshit into weeb ears, and titfuck a dildo on her RL account?? 😭
Somebody on the torrent thread in 4chan said that she makes like 70k as canan every month or so and im inclined to believe it, otherwise she would be broke by now with how much her shit costs.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

You'd be surprised by how much ppl are willing to pay for asmr stuff which is why indie JP market is big on asmr content for both male-pandering and female-pandering, even for the one under proper label/known seiyuu the cd usually would cost around 3k+ yen not including for when they had those special editions with tons of bonus perks (some could go even 3-4x times the normal cost)
Added those asmr-streamers with proper monthly subs perks, and this has been around for years already with no sign of people getting bored out of it

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
OHGOD SOMEONE HELP KOBO. SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF AUSTRALIA IS PART OF SEA or on the SEA. Rain shaman so cute, but dummy too.

"Is Australia a country?"
"It's like... a continent."
Timestamped because Kobo being dumber then Axel must be seen to be believed. With such amazing lines like:

Axel: Kobo why do you have lower IQ then me?!

Altare: What's Australia?

Kobo: Australia is in EW...

Kobo: WHAT IS NORTHERN ELYSIUM!?

Kobo: Sydney is in Asia!?

Axel: Haven't you watched Finding Nemo!?

And so much more...

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I HATE SME COPYRIGHT
I HATE SUSAN

(I just wanna watch Pippa's vod ffs...)

Not-Username

Audio Equipment (especially for audiophiles) is astonishingly expensive. Even without asmr stuff
Somebody on the torrent thread in 4chan said that she makes like 70k as canan every month or so and im inclined to believe it, otherwise she would be broke by now with how much her shit costs.
70k Dollar?! That sounds irrationally high. But then again would explain why she doesn't drop it for Holo.
Also she doesn't buy that every month.
Iirc her complete studio is between 150 and 200k. Which isn't that out of the world for a full studio. Just not common for private use

edit: Patra e.g is in the same range

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Just started

Not really my kind of music but I'm glad they have a serious original song together.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Just started

Not really my kind of music but I'm glad they have a serious original song together.

Those swaying 2D models look like SSR characters someone just rolled in a gacha game. I blame Pekora for this, she jumpstarted my addiction back again...
Song's nice tho, especially the final part when they all sing together at once.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This seems desperate to me. Twitch really must be feeling the heat from YouTube alot more than I realized if they're doing this. I don't necessarily think it's a bad idea however. This feature does encourage fans to throw money around to show how much they support the streamer. I'm sure it'll take off if it's implemented well enough.
The big issue I see is the 70/30 split. If Twitch is taking 70% then YouTube is better since it takes 30% which is still shit compared to streamlabs and other services like it. Not to mention if you donate from an apple app there's an additional 15% apple takes off from whatever you donate so there's potentially that though not sure how that's gonna work on twitch app.

paul

Early Adopter
Timestamped because Kobo being dumber then Axel must be seen to be believed. With such amazing lines like:

And so much more...

Kobo also baited chat for SCs and Altare bought her $100 of Valorant's ingame credits

Just started

It's ok, better than that journey song. Dino did the art, looks better without that extreme live2d motions imo

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While Myth had just released their 2nd anniversary song, Nijisanji EN's Illuna Maria Marionette released her newest cover of Rozen Maiden OP song.

Airless

Active lurker
Just started

I like it. Nothing amazing but I'm looking forward to maybe seeing this during Hololive 4th Fes

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
(Cross posting from kf because it died on me and i don't know if it made it.)
If the woman is 25 to 29 but is mature and not menhera (okayu, lui) then we have a proto-hag, but if is over 30 menhera and retarded (rushia) then they lose the hag privilege.
Last estimate I heard for Lui's age was 30-32, so borderline.

The easiest way to work that out would be to tally up who's doing streams with who the most often. If two people are regularly doing streams together, they're probably friends, and if they're not, they're might be some underlying issues there.
No no. If your senpais stream when you're streaming, that's bullying. If your kouhais stream when you're streaming, that's disrespect. Compile all evidence and DM it to your friendly neighborhood dramatubers at any and every opportunity.

Is jork.

Niji's Fantasia concert (delayed from earlier in the year due to Covid) seems like it's starting in a bit.

Okayu's 1st solo live is on now. First half is free on Youtube.

Both of these are privated. Might be copyright being retarded again, but it usually says copyright in that case.

Just started

Not counting Journey Like a Thousand Years. To be fair I nearly forgot lol.

This isn't something I'd play on loop, but I like it. Similar message to Journey, but the more reflective tone works a lot better. Ina's face looks really derpy though.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Audio Equipment (especially for audiophiles) is astonishingly expensive. Even without asmr stuff
Noel is a complete audiophile; but the best part is because of her passion, she's indirectly (or directly with some members) convinced Holomems that the KU100 is the best "standard" for ASMR, when in reality it's utter overkill.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

And so much more...

Kobo is an adorable little sister retard, and I genuinely enjoy watching her.
Fd0VwFoWQAA_a_k.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom