"What's the point of having feet if Gura won't even like them"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
They're pre-existing models iirc, so hopefully not. Phase gen 2 took forever for whatever reasons behind the scenes, hopefully it will be a lot smoother this time
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
Fishman spent 6 months denying us of Shiina

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sporg

That said, it certainly isn't the Country Roads collab that they released. That thing is honestly probably worth memory holing, or quietly removing it then uploading a new much improved version as an apology lol

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche will get her Pippa Birthday merch before her Invader invite at this point.
Alright, OK, let's not get hasty here, I'm talking about actual possibilities.
People still haven't gotten their artbooks from a year and a half ago.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kirsche will get her Pippa Birthday merch before her Invader invite at this point.

1678002849604.png

632994cb1ff0346605dcec1b_MAIN%20IMAGE%20(29).jpg

Edit:
@The Proctor - Chief, the lady has a question
1678003045345.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

See you at their debut next year, best of luck surviving the basement.

6 Loli-Moma's please, and please Mr Fishman let at least one of them be brown, please....
Im gonna make a dark horse's perfection on this and bet there's gonna be a fluent Spanish speaker among the new talents to capitalize on the WACTOR vacuum shitshow. My top contender for this spot is Roza Coati. https://www.youtube.com/@GiniMercury/about
^But not THAT kind of brown :smugpipi:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Mikos B-Day call in stream in 3 hours

And of course 3D Birthday Live in 5 hours :)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Conure talked about the Pippa controversy
-everyone I don't like is a pedophile
-everyone I don't like is a nazi
-I'm the victim
-everyone is an NPC, not me though, I'm not projecting
-"this is the 6th time this has happened"
Conure after being shit on for the 6th time for making a big deal out of nothing:
View attachment 15548
-she tweeted in the past she didn't care if you play the game
View attachment 15549
-she doesn't realize this contradicts the Pippa attack and shows herself to be a grifting clout shark. Her fans are robots are don't see it either.
-egomaniac jerking themselves of saying they're smart when they refuse to engage in the actual arguments
-the "intelligent" person thinks this is accurate. And not just gaslighting
what actually happened is someone said "I want to stream the wizard game" and hundreds of people screamed "transphobe" "nazi" and "kill yourself" and made people fear their safety
View attachment 15550

-She also likes Ironmouse, which, I can't imagine the feeling would be mutual given she liked a tweet calling Mousey's friend a liar and that tried to gaslight people with "it was just criticism"
-VTubers have the potential to be insane because anonymity, unlike her who is very sane

She talks more about VTubers but scrolling by it doesn't like she talks about Pippa specifically so that's all I got

You could have just boiled it down to:
-lol I'm a troontard.

Would have saved you time.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That... shouldn't be an issue for Journey since Calli wrote the lyrics herself (she also wrote Myth or Treat and Non-Fiction).
I was going off memory for the most part so you could be entirely right.

Rewatched and the lyrics themselves actually seem mostly fine as opposed to the feel of messy translation, so I'll take that correction. Granted one would hope Calli could avoid writing as if she was ESL.
Still think the rest was reasonably right. Not gonna claim I'm an audiophile or musician though.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Do you like mocopi jank? Do you like violence? Lui has you covered.

The full track list with the singers for the holo*27 originals and covers was announced a few days ago, and the previews will premiere in 3 hours.

I'm simultaneously disappointed and relieved that the last original duet wasn't a Lui/Sakamata duet. :irysisadork:

In which a chuuni NEET becomes a border control agent. No English subs, but if you've played or watched enough Papers, Please you can still appreciate the unfolding disaster.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Minna Vanilla going a bit zoomer with the emoji usage here:

thats literally how moms on facebook and whatsapp talk
I guess the line between zoomer and boomer starts to blur when you reach the extremes. This being facebook moms makes sense because they get exposed to the way their kids communicate online and start to pick up their bad habits in an attempt to stay "hip and cool."

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So today on Rins stream, her mom Gin brought in "at least 20" balloons. She played it off when speculated by chat but I wonder if the plucky British upstart had herself a birthday?
Did anyone bring up to them that 'Harry Styles' caused a lot of discussion and made it into Mavis Beacon's top 4 nicknames from the list that Vesper provided?
(Starting at 37:42)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Gen 3 before Kirsche gets in as an invader, mark my words.
I don't think Kirsche will get in as an invader. Not because I don't think she will fit well with everyone (going by all of her collabs, she is prime PC material) but Fishman doesn't seem to take much input from outsiders. I also feel like she is too known already in the PC community.

I feel like she's better off as an indie that can collab and have connections with them. Also somewhat related. Miori set up her own merch store that she is managing. A week ago she was talking about the different products and even the first batch of products that would get "fixed" she would sell at a discount price and possibly some of them as limited items.

Im gonna make a dark horse's perfection on this and bet there's gonna be a fluent Spanish speaker among the new talents to capitalize on the WACTOR vacuum shitshow. My top contender for this spot is Roza Coati. https://www.youtube.com/@GiniMercury/about
If the fish is smart he will get a spic. Preferably one that can speak 3 languages (spanish/eng/jp). If not a Brazilian/Portuguese speaker. He should also push for maybe the girls having a niche and language could be one of them. Phase ID does mostly english streams (ID only was not cutting it and you need a global market appeal) but they still do a ton of ID-only or ID-targeted collabs with other indies and whatnot.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If the fish is smart he will get a spic.
He already has Rie but she's too dumb to take full advantage of knowing many languages. She could do a alt language stream every Saturday to take advantage but she doesn't because she's bad and irredeemable. She's done 2 Spanish streams and they were extremely popular for her standards yet she fails to capitalize. She could even do it overlapping with other members because it's in a different language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom