General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I just realized that unlike Ina and Kiara, Calli didn't perform on the HoloEN stage, I can't believe she hates HoloEN. :watamelon:
To be fair her stages was much better, the other girls had a more of movie set to do stuff, in so they needed and actual stage to sing in Calli's was a stage in the first place.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I missed most of the Pink Woman rock show due to irl shit but the parts I watched were really fucking cool, she was really in her element and seemed to be having a blast

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mumei cut together multiple karaokes with the in between talking cut out and is broadcasting it "until I remember to end it"

kestraline

Early Adopter
Seems Utada Zoey (the fired Oceane from Kawaii) recently got monetisation and membership going.

Loads of gift memberships being given today.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
1677389889009.png
:kaelalaugh:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi said that she spent all last night talking about JPOP with our favorite spooder, Amiya.

Hag Unity.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Redditard mad at Pippa for wrongthink, other redditards discuss the highly philosophical quandary of "Do the political opinions of random women posing as anime drawings online matter?"

Fucking hell i hate reddit, you can't talk about anything without some smartass coming to dissect your entire meaningless opinion that you posted and forgot about and make 3 paragraphs about how your take on this """VERY IMPORTANT""" subject is flawed because *adjusts glasses* of these 57 peer-reviewed reasons
We should encourage bullying in schools, specially for smug nerds
:pippadfuckoff:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

So the NijiIDs has a new group cover that would be live at 28th.

Not much I can say until its up, but ya know, ex-IDs making project stuff, still something to see before they realized that it isnt worth it in the end.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Redditard mad at Pippa for wrongthink, other redditards discuss the highly philosophical quandary of "Do the political opinions of random women posing as anime drawings online matter?"

Fucking hell i hate reddit, you can't talk about anything without some smartass coming to dissect your entire meaningless opinion that you posted and forgot about and make 3 paragraphs about how your take on this """VERY IMPORTANT""" subject is flawed because *adjusts glasses* of these 57 peer-reviewed reasons
At least it was just one retard, the rest of the comments seemed okay.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Vih

Doog

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei cut together multiple karaokes with the in between talking cut out and is broadcasting it "until I remember to end it"

it's a total of 5 hrs. Hopefully she ends the stream after it's complete
Screenshot - 2023-02-26T011932.230.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
These Myth 3D streams have been some of the best group content they've done in a while imo, feels great

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Now why does this sound familiar :smugselen:
Speaking of that fobbit, check the homeland thread, I may have found a match :smugpipi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As part of her donothon, Lia promised chat that they would get a skeb of the art they decided on. Lia's come back with her skeb, and it looks great:

Fp2hZzlaQAEq9eU

Twitter

Edit: Timelapse video of colouring and shading the original art piece:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
yukolove1.PNG

At least Yuko can admit it... I mean I didn't send her anything but that's nice for he ones who did..... no not THAT

Still it's missing something.... hmmmm
fixed.jpg

OH SHIINA I knew you were so happy and parasocial form reading my marshmallow over and over! Oh is that a moon in your Oshi sign, it's must mean it's your moon time again! Boo bro? Okay I'll be your Boo bro, that's not any more demeaning them being called a butter cookie... which I'm not entirely sure isn't some gross thing form BL doujins.... anyways
SHIINA LOVE!
shiinalove.jpg

Edit: I had to edit this for typos so many times I think I must have had a mini stroke during Pippa's rant

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1677394587486.png

Gura's singing for members tomorrow!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Airi said that she spent all last night talking about JPOP with our favorite spooder, Amiya.

Hag Unity.
Nice. I hope these girls start getting more comfortable with talking to each other and reaching out and doing collabs. In the whole Vtuber community it seems that reaching out and talking to other people and then collabing with them is pretty rare because no one wants to bother anyone else. Then all you get is a bunch of sad lonely women that are too afraid to interact with each other despite wanting or needing someone to talk to.

I dont mind people dissecting every single thing someone says. Its just basic discussion. Often its done by someone really retarded trying to pull one of those "ACKSHULLY" moments. What bothers me the most is that mods usually get involved and start locking threads because you can't have fun on Reddit.

As part of her donothon, Lia promised chat that they would get a skeb of the art they decided on. Lia's come back with her skeb, and it looks great:

Fp2hZzlaQAEq9eU

Twitter
Shiina also got a somewhat lewd skeb. She said not to repost it. Really enjoying all of these. Wonder if they will be using them for thumbnails and schedules and such.

Listened to the last Calli performance with BGV and holy shit its just so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom