"I was shocked that Bae didn't know what Space Mountain was, we were lining up and she said 'is this like a shooting game?' No you idiot! Space Mountain is a fudging rollercoaster that's existed since 1980-something hahahaha!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Before her debut EP I had seen clips of Pekora and Watame but I tought "mmh, this shit seems too furry-adjacent for me"
Understandable. It is worryingly furry-adjacent at times. Fubuki being a prime concern.

This is of course why everyone's oshi should be Subaru.

"They're not human, therefore you don't have to worry about human rights."

Oozora Subaru, furry-purging oshi.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
One more shark lover :akiramisaki:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kanatan puts out two announcements today apparently, with one of them being her debut as a vocaloid producer under the name PPTenshiP
She released the Miku version of her recent song as the first entry under the name

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Degeneracy is a democracy, By not allowing us to sperg our based and real ideas you are not only disallowing the freedom of thought but also stopping the freedom of thought and the human spirit, the only solution to deal with degeneracy is to freely allow it to happen

If stopping you from posting pictures of horsefucking is what condemns me as a dictator, then I guess I'll just start working on my moustache.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Sorry for kinda doubleposting but this needs a separate post I think

NijiJP newest solo live event was announced and this time it's for the 3-member unit, VALZ
scheduled for 6/9 at Zepp Yokohama

I'm starting to lose count of how many solo events the JP side got this year alone

Edit: Found a tweet pointing out that the 3 niji solo events have their dates lined up and happening at the same venue lol
9th is VALZ, 10th is Sara and the 11th is Kenmochi. Kind of funny coincidence if not

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Bin Benbose is also streaming now with her mother, just waiting for it to start as I'm writing this:

EDIT: what the fuck

This is my first time hearing Rin's mum and she sounds even more like a TTS than Kronii does lol. I laughed when she roasted Young Aruran's fashion sense.

Rio is doing a Holosong karaoke. He just finished High Tide with his best Engrish. Now Sakamata's Marionette - skipped the English part.

RiverBear

Sorry for kinda doubleposting but this needs a separate post I think

NijiJP newest solo live event was announced and this time it's for the 3-member unit, VALZ
scheduled for 6/9 at Zepp Yokohama

I'm starting to lose count of how many solo events the JP side got this year alone

Edit: Found a tweet pointing out that the 3 niji solo events have their dates lined up and happening at the same venue lol
9th is VALZ, 10th is Sara and the 11th is Kenmochi. Kind of funny coincidence if not

Why does Sara get a SoloLive
I know she's part of multiple groups, but really?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230226-092953-155.png

Guys, I think the butter cookies might be winning

PekoWick

Because she's popular and obviously have some pull.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think Vesper is trying to send a message to Takeshi Nofriendsjin...

View attachment 14753

He was certainly looking straight at his 7' boar spear as he said this before looking straight into the camera to get the point across. The point is also going to go across Takeshi's aorta if he tries to punish Vesper again.

It really feels like a lot of the Sanallites gravitated towards Rin.

-Another Sanallite

I'm going to continue to fulfill my duty and remain a contrarian and not become Britpilled. She seems really funny I just don't have the time or mindspace for new chuuba.

I can't believe Calli made the skeleton black just so it can steal her money and she can validate her usage of the hard R :whatastory:

Those ignorant, lazy, drug-addled piece of shit BONERS, yeah I said it.

How'd you get the cough with a mask on at the Con? Didn't wash your hands? :smugpipi:

Sucking dicks.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
If stopping you from posting pictures of horsefucking is what condemns me as a dictator, then I guess I'll just start working on my moustache.

1.jpg

It's for a good cause. Fight the good fight, sir.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She'll be having an album release too as announced alongside the concert announcement
I don't watch her as much but she seemed to be one of the more idol-adjacent livers at niji like Uiha is, plus with her being one of the more popular ones it's not so surprising that she could get her own solo live eventually

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
General Question for the thread:

What is some of your favorite Vtuber merch out there, from any company. I would also count fan-made stuff, sometimes they can be surprisingly good.

And conversly, what official vtuber merch is a total flop? And this time I am exlcuding fan-merch because I can forgive some dude on twitter fucking up, but not when the corpo the vtuber belongs to, does.

tangourilla

Degen

What is some of your favorite Vtuber merch out there, from any company. I would also count fan-made stuff, sometimes they can be surprisingly good.

And conversly, what official vtuber merch is a total flop? And this time I am exlcuding fan-merch because I can forgive some dude on twitter fucking up, but not when the corpo the vtuber belongs to, does.
I love Dakimakuras, though I get them mostly from fan made sites. Going with cuddly octopus or dakimakuri is good for general fan stuff. Jap stuff is harder to get. Gura's is the first official daki I have bought for vtubers.
I also have some other hololive merch like the Gura dino plush, mousepad, etc, its good quality.
I will say though, any of the utiensils and cups and other eating stuff feels cheap and a waste of money. Only get the stuff that comes with art.
Start browsing the vtuber tag on twitch see this filth.

:gunpeko:
Screenshot_20230226_105714.png

wew

Male hag love!

The only things I have bought are the nendoroid and some shirts
I will say I fucking HATE the acrylic standee of a vtubers model just standing there. worst most lazy fucking merch. I get its cheap and easy but its so soulless but at least make it cool art or something PLEASE

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

The Phase-Connect coffee was so bad the talents made fun of it, and fishman didn't even have the decency to sell coffee mugs to sip them out of. No idea how freshly roasted the beans were, but I'd wager they weren't by the time they arrived. Haven't found any great merch yet.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

I've always enjoyed good stealth merch more than the crazy artwork stuff. IDC about figures and standees, give me mugs and stealth shirts pls.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Dear god the move post feature on Xenforo is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom