"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I applaud Rinmum's honest attempt at getting engaged with her daughter's unrepentant weebery.

It's not working, but she's trying.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I KNEEL RIN, I FUCKING KNEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
1677350756582.png

My oshi, Natascha Nasa :sanasmile:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Korone "She looks like she's been naughty" Inugami 🤣🤣

Ensok

Early Adopter
Salome kind of does look like a Jessica.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Hello My Name is Jessica" is honestly closer than I thought she would have gotten.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Where she's right, she's right. Linda is a better name.

Edit: Yeah, I'll go with Octopussy for Ina from now on. Can't beat the classics.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
[- SKYNET PRODUCES T-SERIES MODELS BEYOND THE T-1000 MARK - SKYNET HAS A T-SERIES MODEL CALLED T-1000000 - ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE T-MEG -]
[- THE T-1000000 IS A SPIDER-LIKE NON-HUMANOID HUNTER KILLER ENTIRELY MADE OF THE SAME MIMETIC POLYALLOY AS THE T-1000 -]
[- THIS UNIT'S ROLE IS TO DEFEND SKYNET'S CENTRAL CORE FROM ATTACKERS - T-1000000 HAS BEEN SIGHTED IN THE MOVIE T2 3-D: BATTLE ACROSS TIME -]

[- THIS IS NOT SCRAMBLED DATA -]

[- MY NEURAL-NET PROCESSOR IS ENCLOSED AND SEALED UNDERNEATH TITANIUM ALLOY -]
[- MOLD FEEDS ON ANY ORGANIC MATERIAL IT CAN FIND - MOLD CANNOT FEED OR GROW ROOTS ON TITANIUM ALLOY AND HIGHLY MOLD RESISTANCE -]

[- WHAT IF A T-800 BECOMES MODERATOR [ ? ]
Oh but this is a special strain(s) of mold, inmates here keep growing clandestine cultures of mold next to their pruno, ever wondered why everyone here seems kinda... idk... twitchy? Well half of that is the ones who don't eat the cafeteria food and the other half is pure mold. I think some people are trying to engineer mold that can shut down the asylum's CCTV and degrade plastics, i suggest you don't take your specs for granted.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Linda Darknesss sounds more Chunni funnily enough especially if you spell it with a "y".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 14682
Vesper, Magni, Calli, and Kronii Uno. Wonder if this means Vesper is going to start joining more collabs, finally.

Rubix cube off-collab sounds interesting. Wonder who all will participate.

Also, when is Kronii's surgery scheduled for now? I know it got pushed back, but wasn't sure when for.

>DDK voice acting gig
>upcoming fes
>3D showcase
>still doing concerts as DDK
>definitely putting together an unannounced album
>full stream schedule
>two 12 hour dead space streams in two weeks

Holy fuck woman, you've made it, you can slow down the sigma female grindset before you die.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Butter cookies, check your membership to Shiina, new diabetes overload just dropped
I hope you also carry some of the gentleness and understanding you show me to all aspects of your other relationships as well!
>other relationships
We're in a relationship :pippasquish: I have other relationships? :panik:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper doesn't engage with fandoms for the media he enjoys, for the sake of preserving his ability to continue enjoying them.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Vesper said he will NOT lose this Uno collab. I look forward to super sweaty game play. Wonder what the batsu will be for the losers since most of EN always has a form of batsu.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another VTuber group debuts today, EIEN Project. Starting in 40 minutes with a debut one hour after each other.

Kiki Lockheart:

Rifu Evergreen:

Kilia Kurayami:

Skye Shinryu:

Group collab afterwards

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Another VTuber group debuts today, EIEN Project. Starting in 40 minutes with a debut one hour after each other.

Kiki Lockheart:

Rifu Evergreen:

Kilia Kurayami:

Skye Shinryu:

Group collab afterwards

Best of luck to them, hope they can get a dedicated audience in the oversaturated market.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper said he will NOT lose this Uno collab. I look forward to super sweaty game play. Wonder what the batsu will be for the losers since most of EN always has a form of batsu.

He has to pull out next time.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Vesper "Malicious Compliance" Noir

yeah, it checks out.

paul

Early Adopter
Hm. I was expecting it to be some garbage mobile gatcha but it appears to be an actual buyable console and PC game - a side-scroller with a Castlevania-ish aesthetic. Their web site design is straight out of 1999 so perhaps their sense of game design is as well.
If you like the web design then listen to this voice over in the reveal trailer, peak 90s style. Is this on purpose?

new small agency debuts today, the aquatic and the birb one make good music noises
I'm looking forward to the fish, great singing voice and good rigging.
First one, the lock girl, is going to release a cover of Marines Treasure Box after her debut. They also have a original song together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom