"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Suba automatically makes things more lively when she's around.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Duck lusts over chimkin's curves :smugsubaru:
Edit: MY WIFE! MY WIFE IS HERE! YES YESY YESYESY! OREINDESU! :polkasticks:10/10 best 3d reveal of the lot

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara and Subaru kind of move similarly in 3D. Not just the choreo, they both haave this energetic "spring in their step" thing going on.
I love the energy they have. Someone mentioned Kiara being the best dancer in EN, that's how I feel about Subaru's dancing. There may be technically better dancers, but Subaru's energy is just too fun to watch and really the most idol-like to me.

Edit: Wife time. :achansasuga:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Glad that I didn't join the degenerate discords because I am a oldfag who stick to ICQ
I remember ICQ being a bit of a shitfest. Just not as many people, mics, webcams and you actually had to scan your photos if you wanted them digital. Limited tools and audience meant less cancer.

Enna sang this during her BDAY concert; and I'd be damned to find any difference in quality; this is damn good!

Right before Kiara's very first episode of Holotalk, there was this YT video where Kiara was placed in random art pieces and historical photos to Mr. Blue Sky. Basically every beat in the song there was a new pic of something famous and Kiara too. (not the whole song mind you) I'm sure it's been struck into oblivion or flat out deleted, but it got me pretty hype back then. (and kept me up for Holotalk)
Amiya has an amazing voice. Honestly I dont know why management didnt have her push out as many covers as she could. Especially the lower/deeper songs.

View attachment 14570
The gist of all the people complaining. Here is the archive I pulled it from. https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/55633955/
Another example that all of these fan discords are absolute cancer and breeding grounds for unsupervised retarded behavior and if there are minors, grooming.

ok, so this sounds recorded; but man I got the biggest smile on my face
Usually, the performances in 3D are pre-recorded. Kiara moves great in 3D but holy shit Subaru is on another level.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The chorography for this seems... interesting. Most of the time they're just doing what they want; but then go into perfect sync for the chorus.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think the Japanese member segments may be entirely pre-recorded. Kiara actually sounds better now, both normal speaking voice and singing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Duck lusts over chimkin's curves :smugsubaru:
Edit: MY WIFE! MY WIFE IS HERE! YES YESY YESYESY! OREINDESU! :polkasticks:10/10 best 3d reveal of the lot
blessed

your wife is extremely cute

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Usually, the performances in 3D are pre-recorded. Kiara moves great in 3D but holy shit Subaru is on another level.
I still rewatch Subaru's 3d performance of Vampire every once in a while. There is something about her movements that activates the neurons, the smoothness and fluidity of the movements is special.

edit: I'll admit the bow may be a large reason.. Subaru straddles the gap between the JP idol/cuteness with being a lil bit of unexpected sexiness but not lewd.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This was not the song I expected O'riends to go with but goddamn did it slap. Nenechi do be cute as always.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I think the Japanese member segments may be entirely pre-recorded. Kiara actually sounds better now, both normal speaking voice and singing.
Didn't Ina already address that in her latest stream, they where there live. I don't see why this would be any different here.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
2 hrs of dance lessons with seal. Chimkin worked super hard, no wonder her dancing is incredible

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Didn't Ina already address that in her latest stream, they where there live. I don't see why this would be any different here.
I believe that Ina's were live, I was just saying that Kiara's JP sections seem pre-recorded. It may have just been done for scheduling purposes since she sang songs with them and Ina did not. Kiara being sick just seemed to make it more noticeable.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
At least they know how kazoos work...

7cecq8.jpg

So much existential angst in the kazoo clip
1677297574133.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The CCTV transition is cute; this is my favorite

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Subaru just went live so maybe she was there

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Hinotori Do U in space!
I was wrong...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh so the space stage is the EN stage? I guess it makes some sense since all of them are chuuni gods or whatever

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's cool that the space stage is one for all of Myth. Hopefully they all perform Non-Fiction there. And I'm glad Do U is the finale.

Subaru just went live so maybe she was there

This probably lends credence to the pre-recorded idea. It's possible for Subaru to have been at the studio and stream from it right after but that seems more unlikely. Especially since Kiara sounded much better during her chatting segments.

tangourilla

Degen
She is legit on fire.
Oh so the space stage is the EN stage? I guess it makes some sense since all of them are chuuni gods or whatever
Reminds me of the main stage from Phantasy Star Online

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom