"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Hmm, Kiara making reference to her recent throat issues seem to be hard proof that it is live and not prerecorded.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Clearly Kiara recruited her fellow orange-person, Axel, to cook this burger.
burger.PNG

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I used to hate the 3D models that Hololive had, but I'm really digging the Myth ones.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yeah, you can tell Kiara's voice is still fucked.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Double posting because I can but I’m being serious that I don’t understand the hype behind these debuts? She’s had several 3D concert performances and such, no?
For me, it's essentially similar to what makes their actual debut interesting. They have a ton of freedom with these 3D debuts. They decide how to use their one hour of 3D, what games to play, what songs to perform, who to invite, how their stage looks/its design etc. With concert/guest performances, they just sing/dance for a few minutes, maybe chat with whoever they're performing with for a quick moment and leave. With 3D debuts though, it's a variety hour designed by the talent and they usually end up entertaining, if not just silly and adorable.

Hmm, Kiara making reference to her recent throat issues seem to be hard proof that it is live and not prerecorded.
I thought it was confirmed when Ina said she can read the chat and the really long loading screen between stages.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Chicken brain without short term memory on display right now.

tangourilla

Degen
I'm so happy to see Kiara having fun and getting to do all this. She's come a long way.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, if this weren't live, they would be editing out the hacking and coughing haha

tangourilla

Degen
I thought it was confirmed when Ina said she can read the chat and the really long loading screen between stages.
They probably have large TVs setup with both chat and real time render in the studio.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Truly the burgerest of burgers that ever burgered.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Would you like to watch the morons responsible for one of the biggest yabs in vtubing history try to outcompete the nijis at shitting out talents?
(leddit post because i could not be bothered to look for the original moonspeak post and none of you fags would've understood it anyway)

I think all of the reditards trying to ascertain the success of this project are looking at it the wrong way, what is being attempted (emphasis on attempted) here is some kind of corporate double-dipping by having the VAs they already payed also act as chuubas for extra publicity, i really don't think these people are planning on competing with Holo/Njij with this. They aren't really following industry practices and i predict this is just gonna flop, even if it doesn't it will never be popular with firthy gaijins.
Consider successful franchises - Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Yugioh, Gundam, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, whatever you can think of. Doesn't matter if it's new or old, or what type of product it is. They all started off with a single product, like a single movie or TV series or a single book, and slowly refined and improved their product as the audience wanted, and allowed the audience to organically grow. As the product became more popular, parts that were unpopular or just didn't work were changed or refined to improve it, the creators worked out what the audience wanted from the franchise, and they then released more associated products to eventually become a multimedia empire.

However, sometimes a corporation gets the idea they want the multimedia empire without the years of organic growth and product refinement. It's artificial. And what you end up with is a bunch of products that, at best, are just hollow versions of existing, more superior products, if they're not outright garbage. And this idol group looks like an artificially-created multimedia empire, and it's going to flop.

tangourilla

Degen
I swear I'm starting to wonder if Kurt is actually that Ochadoji guy I've referenced before from the old days in ProjektMelody and Silvervales chats. So much of it lines up, the creepy pedo vibes, the whaling money and expecting responses, the 4chan coombrain, the military shit. He was even a 40k nerd too. After doji got yeeted (not for creeping them out, but because he went schizo sperg on them because they weren't responding to his chats as much anymore) he went through several months of whaling to other vtubers before finally getting twitter banned. Maybe I'm completely wrong and this shit is just much more common among military guys than I figured, in which case we really are fucked when grorious reader Xi decides to invade.
I can confirm the military is full of weebs and sexual deviants. IDK if he is the same guy, I only watch VODs of melody for her lewd stuff, I have no idea what she is up to now.
Edit - re: thread split - is there even enough discord drama to warrant a thread split though? This is the only discord shit I've seen since Pippa became unmentionable in the holo fancords. Maybe just spoilering the discussions would work better.
I should probably just post this stuff to the /vt/ thread on the farms instead of this thread. If the site would work for me ;_;

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fast food restaurant stage? This is like a weird shitpost mod for the hololive concert game
Fever Night shouldn't be too bad for her throat.
I am beginning to suspect that the concert sections are prerecorded but the normal fucking around isn't

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Fever Night shouldn't be too bad for her throat.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Is anyone else getting hungry?
Half_Life_1_Scientist.jpg

EDIT: Definitely not disappointed in the dancing.

tangourilla

Degen
Fast food restaurant stage? This is like a weird shitpost mod for the hololive concert game
It gives vibes of the wageslaves at outback having to sing happy birthday. Its a charming awkward environment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Whoever did this restaurant needs a raise.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Oh, so the opening with the egg was supposed to be silent as well then.... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom