"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

I grabbed some screenshots from the discord in question for posterity regarding "THE BOO BRO CUM INCIDENT" as dubbed by /vt/
The man in question.

View attachment 14509
View attachment 14510
View attachment 14511
The Image that kicked off the entire thing.

>Just woke up
>Browse VTA new replies
>See this cumtribute pictures
>Decided to take a nap again

Glad that I didn't join the degenerate discords because I am a oldfag who stick to ICQ

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Enna sang this during her BDAY concert; and I'd be damned to find any difference in quality; this is damn good!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIARA 3D DAY! AND I ONLY SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS:inaunravel:
Right before Kiara's very first episode of Holotalk, there was this YT video where Kiara was placed in random art pieces and historical photos to Mr. Blue Sky. Basically every beat in the song there was a new pic of something famous and Kiara too. (not the whole song mind you) I'm sure it's been struck into oblivion or flat out deleted, but it got me pretty hype back then. (and kept me up for Holotalk)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She somewhat addressed the drama but I wish she'd have went harsher on it because the retards are already using her vague speech as "proof" that nothing happened, despite the fact the fucking corpo themselves stepped in and changed their tos specifically to address this situation. She should have addressed the tip issues but instead ended up just tut tut-ing Jason without naming him for his prechat messages lmao
Mhmm. For those who weren't watching, she reminded chat to read the description rules, said that her art tags should only be used for art and that she'll disable pre-chat if she has to. Then she basically said "I'm still gonna do things the way I want to kiss me back boo bros" and went to XCOM. I'm still hoping she'll create at least a little more distance but so far it's not looking likely lol.

tangourilla

Degen
Mhmm. For those who weren't watching, she reminded chat to read the description rules, said that her art tags should only be used for art and that she'll disable pre-chat if she has to. Then she basically said "I'm still gonna do things the way I want to kiss me back boo bros" and went to XCOM. I'm still hoping she'll create at least a little more distance but so far it's not looking likely lol.
I just woke up and saw that. About the corporate response I would expect. Hopefully things will calm down and this sets boundaries.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 14561

:chaos: I love it when I get to watch this type of shit unfold live
Crazy, wild, and clinically insane thought here but is it possible with current technology for, you know, moderators to just time these people out until they shut up about this stuff? Please tell me there’s mods in the chat.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah I think this shit is gonna get worse before it gets better. These retards aren't capable of controlling their impulses so it's a matter of time till they keep it up and get her tts revoked or force her to turn off prechat.
I just woke up and saw that. About the corporate response I would expect. Hopefully things will calm down and this sets boundaries.
Any updates from the fagcord?
Crazy, wild, and clinically insane thought here but is it possible with current technology for, you know, moderators to just time these people out until they shut up about this stuff? Please tell me there’s mods in the chat.
Up to now I think it's been more or less unmodded lol I've never seen anyone get bonked during prechat before but Jason got muted for several minutes after bringing up the incident.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
They mentioned the rule changes on webpage already posted here. Mostly just coping and waiting for her response. I guess some other Idol Corp person mentioned it.
View attachment 14572
View attachment 14573
That was Kurt's last post, nothing since. Its pretty quiet since most of them are in either voice chat or in the stream chat on youtube.
I think we need a thread for Discord horrors or something. I'm not a jannie, but I don't think General is the place for this, imo.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Sonny collab ft Cyborg, Dragon, and a plant

I'm just gonna say it:

Sonny Brisco's model being so skinny and having the bags under his eyes makes him look like a drug addict.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I think we need a thread for Discord horrors or something. I'm not a jannie, but I don't think General is the place for this, imo.

I would agree. This stuff is so distasteful I dislike it being in the general thread. Perhaps something in the Rec Room. I'll decide tomorrow.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
They mentioned the rule changes on webpage already posted here. Mostly just coping and waiting for her response. I guess some other Idol Corp person mentioned it.
View attachment 14572
View attachment 14573
That was Kurt's last post, nothing since. Its pretty quiet since most of them are in either voice chat or in the stream chat on youtube.
I did find out Kurt is military.
Edit: More sperg stuff.
View attachment 14574
View attachment 14575View attachment 14576
I swear I'm starting to wonder if Kurt is actually that Ochadoji guy I've referenced before from the old days in ProjektMelody and Silvervales chats. So much of it lines up, the creepy pedo vibes, the whaling money and expecting responses, the 4chan coombrain, the military shit. He was even a 40k nerd too. After doji got yeeted (not for creeping them out, but because he went schizo sperg on them because they weren't responding to his chats as much anymore) he went through several months of whaling to other vtubers before finally getting twitter banned. Maybe I'm completely wrong and this shit is just much more common among military guys than I figured, in which case we really are fucked when grorious reader Xi decides to invade.

Edit - re: thread split - is there even enough discord drama to warrant a thread split though? This is the only discord shit I've seen since Pippa became unmentionable in the holo fancords. Maybe just spoilering the discussions would work better.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
'Bout time to "Thicken the Chicken"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara in 5 mins, get ready for thread speedrun

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Kiara in 5 mins, get ready for thread speedrun
I couldn't be here for the Ina showcase, but chicken's gonna be great too.:kikiriki:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 14572
View attachment 14573
I did find out Kurt is military.
Edit: More sperg stuff.
View attachment 14574
View attachment 14575View attachment 14576
Kurt would be the type of person that gets killed in a tragic friendly fire “accident” while on deployment. Sucks for the dealer that sold him his 31% APR Mustang or Challenger, though.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Most looking forward to the dancing. Kiara's the best EN dancer and she hired a choreographer ("Kianna", iirc) for her 3rd Fes show.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
'Bout time to "Thicken the Chicken"

Double posting because I can but I’m being serious that I don’t understand the hype behind these debuts? She’s had several 3D concert performances and such, no?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh wow that 3d set is really high quality, even more so than ina's

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it just me or does it sound like her voice is still pretty hoarse from her being sick?

Also, goddamn, they outdid themselves with the KFP restaurant.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
"How are you eating so much?"

Gotta fatten up those chickens for slaughter later.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kiara immediately mogs on Ina. Idol chicken endurance vs winded walking from one side of the set to the other Priestess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom