"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Can I post bestiality art of holomems on here? I don't think the rules has anything against that

Edit: I'm asking this because I have a few horse "art" I want to post on here
1657387206933.png
Very polite of you to ask though.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Here's the thing, though. The feetfags were getting a ton of shit until Pippa's feet pics dropped and nothing happened to people who posted those.

:smugpipi:
Wait, those were Pippas feet? I thought she used a pic of some literal monkey toes.

Pippa I'm sorry but I had to

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When you walk outside, everyone naturally understands shitting in the street is wrong, its not opression to have people telling you to pull your pants up or fuck off.
Unless you are in India

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Here's the thing, though. The feetfags were getting a ton of shit until Pippa's feet pics dropped and nothing happened to people who posted those.

:smugpipi:
That's because once people actually saw them, they understood what all the hype was about.

Autisticus

Hey, you're famous.

And thus the "posted here > /vt/ steals it > shitty SEA Twitter account steals it > half-monkey Twitter followers read it" human centipede is complete.

Doesn't feel great! :gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
None. Zilch. Zero
Take it from me.
Anytime I watch someone who is heralded as the 2nd coming of Gura, I try to watch and go "I could just watch Gura instead" and do exactly that.
Gura doesn't stream though :smugpipi:
Numberfag moment. Look at this shitty little rabbit. Besides IRyS murdering the numbers, she's on top. She's beating out all of Stars and all the Niji's minus Enna's collab and collabs always get more viewers.

*Shes at 2k right now but I don't want to take a new pic*
View attachment 14394
The only competition is nijiniggas, tempiss and small agencies, i wouldn't brag just yet
Can I post bestiality art of holomems on here? I don't think the rules has anything against that

Edit: I'm asking this because I have a few horse "art" I want to post on here
Who left the door to the zoophile ward open?!? Do you fucks not know how to read? I take that back, some probably don't...

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Brapfiend

The only competition is nijiniggas, tempiss and small agencies, i wouldn't brag just yet
This is true, but she's currently got more viewers than Elira, Rosemi and Finana combined, and I honestly never thought I'd see her come anywhere close to that when I first started watching her

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This came across my YT recs:

Ho-loli-ve according to the talents.

USS IOWA

Get your rrats in now.

I think she already gave hints about it, But I don't remember which stream. She said that it's a video, something we have asked for a long time.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Mehk

Anon delivered
View attachment 14407

View attachment 14409

Raise your hands if you feel weird now and didn't know these girls were underageb&
98% certain it's the whole "forever 18" kinda deal like Marine has, also they have been on Twitter since 2010.....

Edit: Also they just went "2023 version" and looking at their Youtube now 100% they are above 18

Video from 9 years ago:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not directly vtuber-related, but we wouldn't be here without the Horned Rat, so here's an update I think a few people will enjoy.

For people who haven't been on the Farms recently, the Horned Rat has not been having a good time lately. His most recent stunt was to try and get his fanbase to dig up dirt on another trans person he was beefing with on Twitter, and Lucas's circle did not take that well. Former allies are turning on him, fans are leaving in droves and the ones sticking around are asking what happened to the 100K he was given to fight the good fight.

You love to see it.

Can't link the news directly because the Asylum changes the text for the Horned Rat, but it's in the top banner for the Farms.

Update: who wants to read some Horned Rat tweets when he's at his worst? I sure do.

tl;dr - $100K buys you a lot of drugs, but now it's time for rehab.

1677121328555.png

1677121073367.png

Lucas wants you to be sympathetic to his drug dependency problems, but for someone that pleads tolerance to those suffering from the effects of substance abuse, he sure had no issue whatsoever with destroying other people and jeopardizing their mental health.

I suspect that when people were donating to help the troons, helping Lucas get high was not what they envisioned.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lia zap enjoyers eating good tonight.
The first squeak she did on her first shock was adorable

Numberfag moment. Look at this shitty little rabbit. Besides IRyS murdering the numbers, she's on top. She's beating out all of Stars and all the Niji's minus Enna's collab and collabs always get more viewers.

*Shes at 2k right now but I don't want to take a new pic*
View attachment 14394
I always said that this retard has the numbers to collab with most Niji and the lower-end Holos. She should stop viewing herself like a 2view.

View attachment 14409

Raise your hands if you feel weird now and didn't know these girls were underageb&
Wait wha? How? Nah, this is bullshit. These girls are way older than that.

Lia clip tax

chihirogumi

The APEX LEGENDS ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION e-elements DREAM MATCH is starting shortly. A couple of vtubers will be participating in the tournament and Calliope Mori will even be performing music at this event. Vtubers in the tourney are Yuki Chihiro, Natsuiro Matsuri, Tokoyami Towa, and Shibuya Hal.
Main Stream

Chii-chan

Towa

Matsuri

Hal

Fpnm7VTakAIDhFN.jpg
Here are the rules for the tournament

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom