"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Fishman, we need more snoo snoo women. Kthnx.
I don't remember the exact number but Erina originally wanted somewhere between 6'6 and 6'10, management limited her to 6'3.
Fishman seems to be a fan of shorter girls, most of his approved ones are on the lower end.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe Guy is talking about the recent Brittany Venti stream where she compared Ironmouse to OnlyFans whores.

Been watching this, Brittany Venti's negative IQ content is making my brain melt into slush. Also that pwuppygf girl who's collabed with Pippa before in chat.

wew

Male hag love!
Poncho's head is hilariously oversized. Also Lia is cheating with her platforms.

View attachment 14163
>taller than 99% of them
God I love not being a womanlet

Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why are women so ok with getting so stinky?
Shiina is a late night shower woman and she's been doing a lot of work off stream, so she's just working till she drops and skipping the shower.
Why do you want meemaw to be both dusty and musky, you degen?
I don't want her to be Dusty :smugpipi:
One MOLD to rule them all, one MOLD to find them, One MOLD to bring them all, and in the BASEMENT Preg them; In the Land of Moldor where the Pipkins lie.
Also in case we forgo Airi and Shiina on a collab!

Never watched Rita before, her long explanation about communication in relationships almost filtered me,.
Communication? It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again! 🚿:pippasquish:

Brapfiend

Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.
Playing Tabletop Necromunda with other vtubers in chroma key green morph suits so your bodies don't appear on camera.
Tabletop wargamers are a market currently underserved by anime women

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
>taller than 99% of them

There's a lot of different stuff that can be done with handcam setups. One thing I don't think I've seen yet is sleight-of-hand magic stuff, doing that or practicing that on stream would be cool.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

If handcam stuff works for you you could try drawing or painting (like I will tonight, work volume permitting), or do digital art with a tablet. I was thinking of also trying jigsaw puzzles as sort of a something-to-do-while-zatsudan-ing thing but it might be hard to get my camera up high enough from a table to show the whole thing and also avoid showing the back of my head.

Pippa did a stream a while back making a song with that Mario music clone thing a while ago. I've been thinking about trying something like that some day but with a more "serious" music tool.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi playing Minecraft and put on a cursed ring she can never take off that makes her take double damage and burn forever if set on fire as well as making her unable to sleep. She loses one max heart every death and the only way to get it back is to return to the death spot. This stream is literally death after death after death.
Edit:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Saw this browsing through the timeline, Amber Glow has one talent graduating and one departing the company going indie. I know nothing about them but wish them both the best but also getting some Tsunderia vibes from this.
AGs statement
20230219_174326.jpg

Nunki's statement
20230219_174315.png

Xiulan's statement
20230219_174249.png

Archive

Archive

Archive

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>taller than 99% of them

Most women are that short, specially asians

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Weebs confessing their crimes to Sister Juna

Off to a good start. First one confesses to starting a gang war
1676851806960.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yuri being Yuri, had to post this post on twitter:

Apparently, pretend anime girls love to argue about their fictional boob size, so here are responses from three other Phase girls. The tweet has only been up for two hours:

Lia

Rie

Airi

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
5_1.PNG
5'1"? What a coincidence! There's another infamous "right-wing" internet personality who's the same height!
5_1.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewife is playing the Lia game

Yuri being Yuri, had to post this post on twitter:

Apparently, pretend anime girls love to argue about their fictional boob size, so here are responses from three other Phase girls. The tweet has only been up for two hours:

Lia

Rie

Airi

The best part about this is that apparently it was Sakuna who compiled the chart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom