"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I'm just going to leave this here, for use during future Geoguessr streams literally anything Pipkin related.

View attachment 14141

Mmmyep.

If she ever opens this during a Geoguesser stream we'll get ten solid minutes of screaming and wheezing laughter.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
If she ever opens this during a Geoguesser stream we'll get ten solid minutes of screaming and wheezing laughter.
Turns out there are quite a few people surnamed "Pipkin" out there - "pipkin" being an old word for a small pot - which is why you can occasionally find businesses with that name. Like this one.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1676832111398671.jpg
Literally who agency double graduation
@DrStupid More for the mortuary my friend

kestraline

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Luxiem beat you to the KFC-Kiara collab, YAGOO you are not winning.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If i was kiara i would rather have no collab than collabing with fucking chinks, this cannot be counted as a win nijifucks

Ensok

Early Adopter
If i was kiara i would rather have no collab than collabing with fucking chinks, this cannot be counted as a win nijifucks
Yeah she can still one day do one with KFC in Japan. Or Chick-Fil-A in America, but they're not fond of the gays.

kestraline

Early Adopter
1. A panic attack induced by meeting some minor but significant (to her) celebrity?
2. Cosplayer drama?
3. Male homosexual erotica?
4. Some combination of the above?
Well, here's the thing (replying to the person who made the Lia edit of "I wish I was at home").

1676834893728.png

1676829995137180.png

She's so fucking autistic, bros...

Also remember when she went to a previous con, she ended up on the floor having a meltdown. She really does unleash her rinkin.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

It's the agency that Wemi came from.
The Jewel of Malaysia
shurafeet.jpg
1673502735569284.png
remiroachproblems3.gif

I think Amber Glow had some fans in the past but then went down hill and lost it's main girls to fallingout, can't recall the specifics because I was only interested in Remi PL info, of which these was nothing juicy to be found. Just cute clips.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I wonder if we'll see Nunki in another agency, unsure about Xiulan Long since she elected to keep her character. I'll try to catch Nunki's graduation stream if I remember

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like they mostly stream on Twitch. Xiulan's got great voice.

Channel's location is in the UK, but she sounds Aussie to me. Could be the EN/CN/CA accent mixing.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Curses Foiled again by that outside! The Mold will get you yet my lovely! :pippasquish: :wtfman::shiinawangy: :pippasquish:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Spotted this in reddit and saw a little more in 4chan. Possible local Chinese KFC leak.
View attachment 14144View attachment 14143View attachment 14145

:youlittleshit:

View attachment 14147
@DrStupid More for the mortuary my friend

Darn, someone beat me to it. They recently concluded recruitment for a second gen so we'll see how that goes. At least both of these departures seem to be on good terms.

Well, here's the thing (replying to the person who made the Lia edit of "I wish I was at home").

View attachment 14151
1676829995137180.png

She's so fucking autistic, bros...

Also remember when she went to a previous con, she ended up on the floor having a meltdown. She really does unleash her rinkin.

This poor girl, I swear. Well, good on her for at least trying to touch grass, I guess.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tangent Fox streaming. Maybe one day @The Proctor will automatically embed Kirsche streams when his oshi goes live.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1676837397120681.jpg
Had some work to do so I missed Kattas bra review stream by a few minutes, but luckily was able to arrive just in time for her normal parasocial mental breakdown
Perfect
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Turns out there are quite a few people surnamed "Pipkin" out there - "pipkin" being an old word for a small pot - which is why you can occasionally find businesses with that name. Like this one.
Can anyone just make Geoguesser games? Might be some potential for the Pipkin Edition.

Curses Foiled again by that outside! The Mold will get you yet my lovely! :pippasquish: :wtfman::shiinawangy: :pippasquish:

Why are women so ok with getting so stinky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom