"I'm gonna collect all the genders like infinity stones"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Ina's showcase was perfect for her. Muh dead lil weeb heart was warm. I hope the rest get effort put into them like that.

So predictions for the rest of Myths 3Ds
Kiara gets her KFP prolly some cooking shenanigans
Calli prolly taking us to the Underworld
Gura is taking us to Atlantis
And Ame is anyone's guess (time traveling adventure?)
Kiara's should have "the usual room" with a bunch of torture happening. Maybe some clockwork orange shit or something.
Calli's.. yeah probably. Maybe something like Nezumi Scheme-ish. My only other guess is maybe a hip hop bar venue or something but seems less likely. Maybe for the singing depending what she goes with.
I kind of wonder if Gura would just end up using the stage she had for the concert she eventually got out, but Cover seems to like making new things for shows so if she used it at all maybe just for part of it. I mostly expect either some setting with a buncha nonsense for her to adhd around and mess with, or a Rhythm game type setup.
If Ame has any input into it, I actually thing she's going to do something either interactive or a full detective skit. Otherwise I admit I'm not sure.

That's the third second Hufflepuff I've seen, but just like Nene Joshua Moon, she actually chose Hufflepuff after being sorted into a different house. Seems like most people just go with Slytherin after picking ambition. I have not seen any Ravenclaws yet.
Mio and Tenma chose Ravenclaw. From the ones I've looked at.
Tenma was sorted into Slytherin, chose Ravenclaw. Mio is Ravenclaw as well but purely from sorting. Hachaama was sorted Ravenclaw but picked Gryffindor.
Roboco was sorted Hufflepuff lol. As an aside, Nasa from Phase Connect was sorted into Ravenclaw, then switched to pick Hufflepuff. Much to Tenma's in chat disappointment, as a "true and honest" not snekhouse related Ravenclaw.

UberSoldat

NotHana on Elden Ring again

She mentioned how she thought her CCV would be much lower (2-5) but "10 is okay." Looks like she doesn't want to experience growth again. At this point I won't be surprised if she's preparing a graduation from Niji.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Based waterboating Lamy.
Evidence of Ina being tall and/or Lamy being very short. See how Ina leans way down and Lamy reaches up to hug? It's funny because it makes it look like Ina is going face-first into marshmallow heaven.

I gathered some more evidence:
Ninomae Ina'nis Ch. hololive-EN - 【3D SHOWCASE】IT'S FINALLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TakoTimes3 #My...png
Ninomae Ina'nis Ch. hololive-EN - 【3D SHOWCASE】IT'S FINALLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TakoTimes3 #My...png

In the next pic, the two women are putting their hands together. Look at the heights at which they hold their hands.

In this one, Ina's hands are on top of Lamy's.

It looks like Ina is a full head taller than Lamy from these pics. However, one shouldn't forget that Ina's design includes high platform shoes, and I think she at least wears high heels during 3D so that her movements look right. So she probably isn't as tall compared to Lamy as it appears in these pics, but still up there.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Evidence of Ina being tall and/or Lamy being very short. See how Ina leans way down and Lamy reaches up to hug? It's funny because it makes it look like Ina is going face-first into marshmallow heaven.

View attachment 14133
View attachment 14134

In the next pic, the two women are putting their hands together. Look at the heights at which they hold their hands.
View attachment 14135

View attachment 14136

It looks like Ina is a full head taller than Lamy from these pics. However, one shouldn't forget that Ina's design includes high platform shoes, and I think she at least wears high heels during 3D so that her movements look right. So she probably isn't be as tall compared to Lamy as it appears in these pics, but still up there.
Yeah, Lamy's scene was a dead giveaway. When she was with Mel and Watame, they seemed to look at the camera and attempt to line up, but there was none of that here. She seems to be at least a full head above Lamy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She mentioned how she thought her CCV would be much lower (2-5) but "10 is okay." Looks like she doesn't want to experience growth again. At this point I won't be surprised if she's preparing a graduation from Niji.
Not that it would change anything but after Miyu took off, I would not be surprised if everyone but Mika and Siska just left.

this shit

fuck it
NotHana on Elden Ring again

She just needs to keep playing that shit game to keep views low
Not that it would change anything but after Miyu took off, I would not be surprised if everyone but Mika and Siska just left.
If I were in their shoes (part time job and streaming side gig) I wouldn't leave until Niji booted me. I'd lower my expectations (and set my commitment accrdingly) knowing that the management won't help me grow and keep having fun after work with a small and loyal fanbase.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Just for thought: Around half of ex-id's members have started getting active on their alt accounts recently around the same time Hana did

It doesn't mean anything for now but still, kind of an interesting fact I found recently

yakiniku

View attachment 14133
View attachment 14134

View attachment 14135

View attachment 14136

It looks like Ina is a full head taller than Lamy from these pics. However, one shouldn't forget that Ina's design includes high platform shoes, and I think she at least wears high heels during 3D so that her movements look right. So she probably isn't be as tall compared to Lamy as it appears in these pics, but still up there.

Attachments

• tumblr_nlcowvk6ea1qavn4xo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nlcowvk6ea1qavn4xo1_1280.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 176

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nux weighs in on copyright abuse Khyo is one of the subjects

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've been watching the Kiara in indonesia vod with the other girls and wow what a difference. You just watch that myth offcollab and then compare it to this

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
POV: You're the average Japanese Hololive staffer at the 3D office, and 5'9" Ina walks through your front door.

d23y9a7trn971.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Longer mouse clip regarding Silver

"People should take time to reflect before speaking" Sounds like mouse learned from the Nux situation she cited that sometimes you see something and panic and then speak to soon

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara collecting HoloMems like Pokemon.
ezgif-3-ec85caf869.jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:sanasmile:
Just saw this channel, they've been clipping and animating Azusa and Suisei's Parallel Line Scramble

Anya is smaller than Kobo. :tomorrow:

Riro live drawing fan mascots

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I'm just going to leave this here, for use during future Geoguessr streams literally anything Pipkin related.

Pipkin Pharmacy.jpg

Mmmyep.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zo has given us her new model in the form of AI generated concept art
Screenshot_20230219-093321-899.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Just for thought: Around half of ex-id's members have started getting active on their alt accounts recently around the same time Hana did

It doesn't mean anything for now but still, kind of an interesting fact I found recently
I am actually interested with this detail, you have em deets? Might give it look around just in case ex-ID actually imploded or something.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Gura is taking us to Atlantis
Showing my age here, but Marine is really just Kiki from Ghastly.

Kiara shows us her chicken coop. It contains all of Holotori.
Calli demonstrates two 3Ds. Her normal one and a swimsuit outfit. Takes us for a swim at the beach. The ocean is purple for some reason.
Gura takes us to a barren wasteland. She still hasn't built Atlantis.
Ame's stream starts with her stepping out of a phone booth. Has no idea what it references, she's a yank.
If the stage is supposed to be modeled after her progress on Atlantis in Minecraft, then we'll see a few vaguely shark-shaped huts and a pile of Kaela's quartz. Gura will dance and talk with her guests next to them, never once interacting with the scenery or mentioning it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was watching this Nux react vid and things got real real fast when he reacted to a video mocking cancel culture if anyone wants to hear the sobering reality (in my case) of his feelings on the Vshojo girls now here you go timestamped 13:00 if the timestamp doesn't work

And for a pallette cleanser the clip of Zoey forgetting about valentines day

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Spotted this in reddit and saw a little more in 4chan. Possible local Chinese KFC leak.
ctbm56wbm5ja1.png
1676807834206986.png
2023-02-19 10_15_18-Window.png

Just realized those cards on the left are inserts for the background wall. :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom