"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Kettle is also going to play the horrible game, that kills a trans person every time a streamer streams it, tomorrow:
Finally inflation caught up to the numbers that matter the most.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The moron even disproves his own point by saying a lot of indie vtubers spend big money on a hot character and are then surprised why their channel doesn't grow because they have the personality of a wet rag. Like how does that in any sense of the word, mean that vtuber fans only care about if they look hot or not? Like sure it's a hook, but it's a hook for everything in life. Attractive people are more likely to be given chances than ugly people, what a shock.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys it finally happened, I got Isekia'd. some little Asian woman shotgun'd me in the marshall's parking lot.... I woke as a brave Doremu warrior and had to rescue queen Remi from the Demon lord and his army of Militant-Malaysian-Monkies... It took me 3 days to defeat the MMM and be returned to this realm! I just finished catching up here and the horrible realization hits me that's there's also the Pippa thread and 3 days of discord logs
:shiinastare:
I hope Phase gen 3 has more JP because god damn does JP Phase need more love.
Tuff shit, you get Chinese-merican, Chinese-Canadian, Chinese-Milasian, Ambigiosly-Chinese and if you're lucky 2 genuine Mexicans, the exact spanish speaking country they recide in, we will never figure out.
The PNGtuber Sneeder Feeder Leader is live for his 10 year anniversary stream:
On to the pile of missed streams.
So Zax is pro homeland now? Maybe he's not as bad as holding hands with Marx, maybe he's just holding hands with Engels.
Well well spiderman....
Wait, what if the roommate is Pippa's sister that she doesn't get along with, and Zax is somehow involved in that, as in he might be a cousin to both of them?
I don't know if that sister was their roommate but IIRC the older personality disorder sister is a half sister, so she could be related to only one of them. But, this is just gossip girl tampon talk, I don't know.
Isn't she divorced multiple times and pawned the kids off on the dude?
She get da man and make da baby, she make da man go away, she dump the baby-too-big, she get new man she make da baby... repeat until infertile. It's very sad and makes me mald to think about.
View attachment 12578
Meemaw going adventuring, maybe shouldn't have dropped that she's going to an "Egyptian museum" since there probably aren't all that many of those in the US anyway let alone the west coast where such things are viewed as cultural theft. There's one in San Jose that popped up on search and that's about all I can see that would be in Cali lol
:shiinastare:.... n-no...maybe she meant Dinosaurs?! Lots of Dinosaur-type- Mummy museums in Cali... in different places in Cali other then the one you said! Maybe a future-mummy-outdoors museum.... that's what they call a Zoo in Cali! Get the shot gun ready Memaw!
I wonder if the wagie friends she is going to meet with are her old Tesla coworkers or if they're from somewhere else. If they're Tesla pals that might narrow down which branch she used to work out of
She said on stream that they are and that she was their lead so ... yeah... I don't know why she's so secretive about some things and then does these balls in the punch bowl moves 🧩
ersonally I'm looking forward to the graduation stream.
Yeah, her University Graduation :smugpipi:
>Shiina cancels member ASMR and makes a comfy game stream because seeing mummies made her PTSD freakout about death
>Her chat keeps making jokes about her streaming from coffin/sarcophagus, being dead etc

Time to do some cleansing :gun:
Bad cookies! Bidding their time until I'm incapacitated and bullying my Oshi! You'll Roo this day! Or Roo that day.... since it's in the past?.... You'll Roo unspecified dates of past present and future Butter Cookies!
:gun: :annoyedpippa:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
1675705722622.png
What is that little “unknown” under their name?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly every perspective I've had with Needy Streamer has changed since watching Pippa more and more.

I was checking replies and I noticed this one:

Which I swear to god I recognize from Pippa's name readings and super chats. Why does it always turn out certain Pippa viewers are sensitive bitches when the streamer herself is literally on the opposite side?

How is rowling literally making the troons suffer? Does she spend part of her fortune lobbying against transgender rights? Does she own a concentration camp in saudi arabia where she whips troons while they do hard labour? No, she just has some """controversial""" TERF takes on twitter that nobody gives a shit about, pathetic.
That wasn't the worst part about that person's Tiwtter account.
FoT4v8oWAAAke0n
Chris?

chihirogumi

The moron even disproves his own point by saying a lot of indie vtubers spend big money on a hot character and are then surprised why their channel doesn't grow because they have the personality of a wet rag. Like how does that in any sense of the word, mean that vtuber fans only care about if they look hot or not? Like sure it's a hook, but it's a hook for everything in life. Attractive people are more likely to be given chances than ugly people, what a shock.
Damn, the comments of that clipper's videos are full of neanderthals. Didn't think they nuthugged the trash taste guys that much. All the comments except two ignore what you just pointed out, calling it "bAsEd". Also, Sakura Miko literally disproves his point. Her first vtubing model was jank as hell (but also had SOUL) and that didn't affect her popularity in the slightest. It was her viral moments and genuinely sweet and funny personality that made her a Hololive megastar.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Welcome to
In the Mind of a Menhera
This episode's subject...
Utada Zoey aka Oceane Otoishi
Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices
"Today I want to be honest to everybody ah yeah uh but I want to be able to portray my feelings through songs, so I will be singing a few songs that will... Tell how I really feel lately because yeah it's scary being a new Vtuber. It's very scary being a new Vtuber right?"

so I'll do it for shits and giggles.
Disclaimer: these interpretations are what I believe she believes or wants us to believe and have no bearing on what I believe. Setlist is her choices mixed with requests from chat so requests won't be included she also chose a few that seem to just be general love letters to fans old and new
Screenshot_20230206-111319-829.png
First up

The winner takes it all by ABBA : pretty cut and dry Zo admits defeat to her old corpo and laments the loss of Oceane and her fanbase (albeit temporarily in the fans case I already see lots of forbidden knowledge comments in the vod) also there are lyrics stating she lost because she was "a fool who playing by the rules" so take that as you will. She felt like she belonged in Kawaii but she was proven wrong about that

Burn by Hamilton: she clearly is feeling betrayed and embittered by her old corpo

Monster by Dodie: this one seems to be to her old coworkers they see her as a "crazy bitch" and Zo believes that she is too far gone in their eyes to be convinced otherwise

You will be found 3x by Dear Evan Hansen: she said she didn't relate to this song on a personal level until recently based on the lyrics of the song I think she is referring to her old fans finding her even tho she can't direct them to her. She cried right before she sang it a 3rd time when she read a dono from someone who said she had "a familiar voice"

between songs she said she has been sick for a few days and her mom came to visit to take care of her "Mama Zo" then pops on stream to thank chat for the support it was pretty cute

Only Us by Laura Dreyfuss: this song seems to be a request to her fans to forget the past and take this new journey with her also saying she doesn't need anyone but the fans "and the rest of the world falls away"

I personally have no dog in the fight I have no real reason to believe either Kawaii or Zo

She's a great singer tho

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Also, Sakura Miko literally disproves his point. Her first vtubing model was jank as hell (but also had SOUL) and that didn't affect her popularity in the slightest.
You could basically count the polygons and see the sharp edges on Gura's original model when she turned from side to side. Most of the big JP company vtubers "models" are glorified png's. A pretty model helps sure, it should be good enough to advertise you especially if you're an indie, but model complaints have an air of an excuse I feel. Like any other streamer you need talent to make it - arguably even more so because you can't just rely on simpbux from having a pretty face. That's why company auditions exist, to weed out the bandwagoners and those who aren't gonna make it enough to justify their startup fees.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know if that sister was their roommate but IIRC the older personality disorder sister is a half sister, so she could be related to only one of them. But, this is just gossip girl tampon talk, I don't know.
She get da man and make da baby, she make da man go away, she dump the baby-too-big, she get new man she make da baby... repeat until infertile. It's very sad and makes me mald to think about.

My new schizo theory is that Zax is one of the many cucks Pippa's sister keeps, and he was only around Pippa because he knew her through the sister and saw her as his pseudo little sister and when she needed a place to stay they offered her their couch. Pippa's sister, being a basket case, and not appreciating the smell, did everything in her power to kick Pippa out. Zax, feeling guilty, helped in the only way he could with the small allowance Pippa's sister gives him out of his paycheck, which was to try to retrofit a van or bus for Pippa to live in. Eventually Pippa moved into a house and Zax continued his life peacefully in the sister's cuck shed.

Then a pure and innocent Pippa lived happily ever after, eventually meeting her future husband Reticule that she'd go on to save the white race with.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
My new schizo theory is that Zax is one of the many cucks Pippa's sister keeps, and he was only around Pippa because he knew her through the sister and saw her as his pseudo little sister and when she needed a place to stay they offered her their couch. Pippa's sister, being a basket case, and not appreciating the smell, did everything in her power to kick Pippa out. Zax, feeling guilty, helped in the only way he could with the small allowance Pippa's sister gives him out of his paycheck, which was to try to retrofit a van or bus for Pippa to live in. Eventually Pippa moved into a house and Zax continued his life peacefully in the sister's cuck shed.

Then a pure and innocent Pippa lived happily ever after, eventually meeting her future husband Reticule that she'd go on to save the white race with.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Uki and his spectacular voice is premiering a new song

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Welcome to
In the Mind of a Menhera
This episode's subject...
Utada Zoey aka Ocean Otoishi
Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices so I'll do it for shits and giggles.
Disclaimer: these interpretations are what I believe she believes or wants us to believe and have no bearing on what I believe. Setlist is her choices mixed with requests from chat so requests won't be included she also chose a few that seem to just be general love letters to fans old and new
View attachment 12775
First up

The winner takes it all by ABBA : pretty cut and dry Zo admits defeat to her old corpo and laments the loss of Oceane and her fanbase (albeit temporarily in the fans case I already see lots of forbidden knowledge comments in the vod) also there are lyrics stating she lost because she was "a fool who playing by the rules" so take that as you will. She felt like she belonged in Kawaii but she was proven wrong about that

Burn by Hamilton: she clearly is feeling betrayed and embittered by her old corpo

Monster by Dodie: this one seems to be to her old coworkers they see her as a "crazy bitch" and Zo believes that she is too far gone in their eyes to be convinced otherwise

You will be found 3x by Dear Evan Hansen: she said she didn't relate to this song on a personal level until recently based on the lyrics of the song I think she is referring to her old fans finding her even tho she can't direct them to her. She cried right before she sang it a 3rd time when she read a dono from someone who said she had "a familiar voice"

between songs she said she has been sick for a few days and her mom came to visit to take care of her "Mama Zo" then pops on stream to thank chat for the support it was pretty cute

Only us Laura Dreyfuss: this song seems to be a request to her fans to forget the past and take this new journey with her also saying she doesn't need anyone but the fans "and the rest of the world falls away"

I personally have no dog in the fight I have no real reason to believe either Kawaii or Zo

She's a great singer tho
First of all, "Communicating through songs" is one of the most cringy zoomer things i have ever witnessed
Second, "her side of the story" is literally just "im mad and sad" and "guys pls don't mind that whole doxxing thing let's just start over okay?"
I never cared about this drama but this bitch irritates me, should've just snuck away quietly, i predict another yab when her menhera flares up again, she reminds me so much of rushia it's not even funny

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wait, was this serious? After seeing it was 11 minutes long, I just watched the first 30 seconds and thought he was being satirical.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Made a clip!

This whole stream was kino, especially the part where Marie corners Sena after a long chase and butchers her.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's about the lay into my most hated minority.

Kalion

:)
The intrepid sluths of /vt/'s Tsunderia thread believes they've found another member of the missing Gen 4, Haewon the Witch.
1675726195283.png
She spoke about it in a stream last week. I've included a short clip below.
I've edited this clip very slightly for time (dogs barking, rambling on other topics). It's too large to directly host here so I've catbox'd it.

Quick summary:
-R18 ASMR vtuber
-Fired from "a company" after six months for "irreconcilable differences" .
-Was told by the CEO of "company" that her senpais hated her, hated her content, and thought she would be a blemish on the company's image.
-CEO was also telling her senpais she disliked them. She did not directly talk with the other talents, it was all a "telephone game" between her > CEO > talents
-She worked out everything with her would-have-been senpais in the end, on good terms now.
-Her male oshi is part of the company, got to meet him (which if this is Tsunderia narrows that down to Tomoya, Kazune, or maybe even possibly Nen).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

archive
Proctor's waifu is fucking based

Unrelated, but speaking of Lia and the recent Needy Streamer Overload stream. How the fuck is she getting away with such a blatant BGM imitation?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

archive
Proctor's waifu is fucking based

Unrelated, but speaking of Lia and the recent Needy Streamer Overload stream. How the fuck is she getting away with such a blatant BGM imitation?

This has got to be the best false flag operation ever. Russia has a lot to learn from this.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
same.png
Onto something completely unrelated, look at this smug bitch.
smugAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom