General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The intrepid sluths of /vt/'s Tsunderia thread believes they've found another member of the missing Gen 4, Haewon the Witch.
She spoke about it in a stream last week. I've included a short clip below.
I've edited this clip very slightly for time (dogs barking, rambling on other topics). It's too large to directly host here so I've catbox'd it.

Quick summary:
-R18 ASMR vtuber
-Fired from "a company" after six months for "irreconcilable differences" .
-Was told by the CEO of "company" that her senpais hated her, hated her content, and thought she would be a blemish on the company's image.
-CEO was also telling her senpais she disliked them. She did not directly talk with the other talents, it was all a "telephone game" between her > CEO > talents
-She worked out everything with her would-have-been senpais in the end, on good terms now.
-Her male oshi is part of the company, got to meet him (which if this is Tsunderia narrows that down to Tomoya, Kazune, or maybe even possibly Nen).

I don't think Tsunderia sending out recruitment acceptance letters as late as January 11 totally lines up. Surely by that late they knew another gen wasn't going to happen - their death announcement was the 25th. I guess the other clues fit, though.
Has anyone found the pics of the acrylic stand of her Oshi? That would confirm whether or not it was Tsunderia

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

time to piss off Twitter

you could say she's, Baesed

Speaking of based individuals, here's the kettle:

ezgif-5-547f7f7b15.jpg
Archive

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
IDK if anyone here cares about this, but it popped up while browsing. Gura's sister was on hiatus, maybe the no streaming thing runs in the family?

FoRhXcBaIAAjGtX

1675732260646.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hit me with the clock shit, but do these retards realize that JK Rowling has most likely already been paid for the licensing of the game and that "boycotting" it only hurts the people that made the game?

Or if anything, I don't understand the whole, "I'm boycotting this, so you should too or you're one of the enemy"
Their entire ideology is centered around attacking and destroying things, they are running out of things to destroy so they need to invent new ones
That's what cumbrain does to you.
View attachment 12782
There are two types of weebs that i hate:
1. The pretentious fake ones who lurk on twitter and only jump onto otaku shit because it's popular and they constantly bitch about things like loli or fanservice
2. The degenerate ones who have no shame for their depravity and/or do it "ironically" and just for the sake of degeneracy like it's funny to be a wierdo
This mofo manages to embody both types at the same time

A good weeb is one who knows that he is a bottom-feeding piece of shit and is properly ashamed of his behavior and only converses about weeb shit with other weebs

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also, Sakura Miko literally disproves his point. Her first vtubing model was jank as hell (but also had SOUL) and that didn't affect her popularity in the slightest. It was her viral moments and genuinely sweet and funny personality that made her a Hololive megastar.
If anything, I actually miss Miko's soulful old triangle mouth model

RiverBear

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

1675726569647991.png

"Fucking Chuds, Why are they so racist,"
>Literally comes up with racist names.
Slightly off topic but this made me laugh.

Idk if they're actually in the game but yeah they are legit characters in the books and movies, though their naming was probably more down to JK being lazy as shit than her being rayciss
Occams razor is a very rare thing these days.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"One screw up can really screw you up." - IryS 2023

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1675726569647991.png

Those are the names of characters in HP though :SelenHAHAhere: there is a black auror wizard named Kingsley shacklebolt and cho chang is the little Chinese girl Harry wants to traumasex after Edward Cullen gets killed off

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hit me with the clock shit, but do these retards realize that JK Rowling has most likely already been paid for the licensing of the game and that "boycotting" it only hurts the people that made the game?

Or if anything, I don't understand the whole, "I'm boycotting this, so you should too or you're one of the enemy"
These people have zero critical thinking abilities. JK, at most, may get a small royalty at this point, but even that would be a drop in the bucket of her already massive fortune. Hell, she may not even have a royalty clause for the games, for all we know.

Bitch already got paid, either way.
The thing that's hilarious is that the money she'll be making from the game is a drop in the bucket compared to the money from the theme parks, the movie residuals, and the merchandising. Whatever she would lose from the game if the boycott was even successful would be a fart in the wind compared to the rest of what she makes.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Those are the names of characters in HP though :SelenHAHAhere: there is a black auror wizard named Kingsley shacklebolt and cho chang is the little Chinese girl Harry wants to traumasex after Edward Cullen gets killed off
Wait what really? I have never seen the game yet.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
wait, this isn't a gaming stream.

It was never going to be a game stream, that's what makes this whole thing especially retarded. It literally says it is a "spell-learning" stream in the title.

chihirogumi

1675726569647991.png

maam.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wait what really? I have never seen the game yet.
Idk if they're actually in the game but yeah they are legit characters in the books and movies, though their naming was probably more down to JK being lazy as shit than her being rayciss

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It was never going to be a game stream, that's what makes this whole thing especially retarded. It literally says it is a "spell-learning" stream in the title.
tbf people have odd stream titles all the time, look at Mumei. Anyway I just had hopium because of the timing, given Moona is in just an hr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom