"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh hey Shondos actually streaming right now I wonder...
signal-2023-02-02-10-39-30-752.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I originally agreed with this, but honestly, what can Anycolor even do about them? Noctyx is their cash cow for EN, they could drop them all, if they wanted, but that would probably not end well for them. Between growing resentment from exID and now this debacle, they will not have the public on their side.

I think Noctyx is in a position in which they can publicly criticize management as a group and know they can get away with it. This seems to be a group decision, considering they all came out with similar statements. I am guessing normal means of going through management interally has not been going the way they wanted for a while now if they decided to do it this way.
Noctyx? Don't you mean Luxiem? (fucking hell these gen names sound like medications)

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ame confirms Fallout: New Vegas perms have been acquired.
All of Vesper's upcoming schedules have been cancelled until he beats FNV on stream, after doing all the DLC and sidequests, once for every ending.

:^)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
All of Vesper's upcoming schedules have been cancelled until he beats FNV on stream, after doing all the DLC and sidequests, once for every ending.

:^)
So Vesper will just playing FNV by himself for the rest of the year with bi-weekly menhera vacations where he goes off to meditate in the woods?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So Vesper will just playing FNV by himself for the rest of the year with bi-weekly menhera vacations where he goes off to meditate in the woods?
Well, he did say he's not taking any unscheduled breaks for at least a year, or is at least going to try to do that.
And he's doing a 12 hour Outer Wilds stream today.
So uh, 48 hour, back-to-back New Vegas streams with 2 hours of sleep inbetween, here we go.

chihirogumi

No troons seething in comments, weird.
Almost feel bad for Ironmouse, she tweets about this game and her fanbase cries and seethes in her replies. Moona tweets about it and her Indo fanbase doesn't even know or care about the big bad TERF lady.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is doing more ay es em ar in ~10

EDIT: sike, she just postponed it to next week. I would doompost but this probably has to do with the Oceane situation, so it's understandable.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Almost feel bad for Ironmouse, she tweets about this game and her fanbase cries and seethes in her replies. Moona tweets about it and her Indo fanbase doesn't even know or care about the big bad TERF lady.
It's called being a twitch streamer, twitch is literally infested with troons and vshojo panders to sexually addicted freaks like the alphabets, this should not be a surprise

Sir Oliver

These girls really should take their meds regularly.

Nene, take your meds! Lamy and Pekora aren't real! :medsmoremeds: :gsh:

Selen, take your meds! Nicole is not real! :medsmoremeds: :gsh:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Probably because Moona wants to be Slytherin or Ravenclaw

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

She has to be pretending, right?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Noctyx? Don't you mean Luxiem? (fucking hell these gen names sound like medications)
I dont fucking know, whoever these fucking penis people are

Summary of monthly Namirin stream:
  • Overslept, oops. Welcome to January 33rd Patreon stream
  • Talking about utaite she likes, sings some songs. Also talks about annoying screeching children in public and how some people can't control their kids. "I haven't been spanked before" Yabai.
  • Has to remember to pay into indiegogo for a keyboard at 8 AM PST. Not sure it will accept her payments and paypal sucks.
  • Tries to get the keyboard, payment methods don't work, as expected, even mommy's American credit card.
  • Multiple f-bombs are dropped and mentions of wanting to kill someone are made.
  • Ends stream.
10/10, will spend $10 to experience it again next month.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
View attachment 12370
Ame confirms Fallout: New Vegas perms have been acquired. It probably won't start a company-wide arc... but I wouldn't be surprised if her playing it gets a few other Holos to play it too...
Nice! I can't wait to see how she will frustrate the autists that play this game religiously (including me)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor will be working on her boomer homepage today

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Nice! I can't wait to see how she will frustrate the autists that play this game religiously (including me)
Would she piss more people off by going North or South from Goodsprings?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Would she piss more people off by going North or South from Goodsprings?

I can't wait for her to;

1) Spend an hour mashing her face into North Goodsprings because 'why does the quest want me to go south nv is just north of here lul'
2) Massively fail to find Chance's Knife despite chat yelling at her.
3) Go back after noticing, spend an hour looking, find the grave, realize she forgot a shovel, go south for one
4) Forget about knife, get caught up in Ghost Town Gunfight.
5) Try to double-cross both parties, fail mission.
6) Get angry and shoot Ringo in the head.
7) Wander south without ever visiting the correctional facility.
8) Ignore ED-E.

I could go on...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't wait for her to;

1) Spend an hour mashing her face into North Goodsprings because 'why does the quest want me to go south nv is just north of here lul'
2) Massively fail to find Chance's Knife despite chat yelling at her.
3) Go back after noticing, spend an hour looking, find the grave, realize she forgot a shovel, go south for one
4) Forget about knife, get caught up in Ghost Town Gunfight.
5) Try to double-cross both parties, fail mission.
6) Get angry and shoot Ringo in the head.
7) Wander south without ever visiting the correctional facility.
8) Ignore ED-E.

I could go on...
94) Get the NCR ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom