"I have an ass. It is canon"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I remembered seeing that earlier while scrolling through Twitter while blowing up the bathroom a couple hours ago. I pulled out my phone and sure enough, it was still in the open browser tab. I wonder if acknowledging 4chan's existence is really bonk-worthy? Or maybe it was retweeting this Twitter profile which jokes about roommate stuff? But Pips has done both before, hasn't she? Maybe it was for joking about semi-stalking members?

View attachment 12380
I bet all our favorite chuubas keep spreadsheets and lists, the more menhera they are the more extensive it is. I've already speculated Pippa does, despite tthrangs protests.

The real question is how much these lists get spread around etc since we know many vtubers talk behind the scenes and interact with one another

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've already speculated Pippa does, despite tthrangs protests.
takodachi_minecraft_egg_clip.mp4
(I don't actually have it)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I bet all our favorite chuubas keep spreadsheets and lists, the more menhera they are the more extensive it is. I've already speculated Pippa does, despite tthrangs protests.

The real question is how much these lists get spread around etc since we know many vtubers talk behind the scenes and interact with one another
You think the spreadsheet rrat is real and literal? :whatastory:

I have no doubt they gossip about the whales and schizos but I doubt it's so formalized that they're making actual documentation. Maybe the mods have a "ban on sight" list or something.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You think the spreadsheet rrat is real and literal? :whatastory:

I have no doubt they gossip about the whales and schizos but I doubt it's so formalized that they're making actual documentation. Maybe the mods have a "ban on sight" list or something.
I mean yeah they're not likely to keep up with every single person out of thousands. But even aside from whales there are plenty in chat who make themselves known to the streamer for better or worse, then you have the member/unmember lists, mods and trannyjannies probably have their own lists of chatters to suppress.
I don't know why it's so surprising or hard to believe when we've seen it play out before among the VShojo crew on a smaller scale.

Imagine how many lists @NolanCrush is on

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian gives a great response to anybody who gets upset about being misgendered

I post about vtubers on the internet, it doesn't matter what my gender is because I'm never getting laid!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

wait what, feesh got new outfit the fuck

She looks even more tiny than usual (which is accurate with her actual height). I kinda like it.

I think Noctyx is in a position in which they can publicly criticize management as a group and know they can get away with it. This seems to be a group decision, considering they all came out with similar statements. I am guessing normal means of going through management interally has not been going the way they wanted for a while now if they decided to do it this way.
It still comes off as extremely unprofessional from their part.

Almost feel bad for Ironmouse, she tweets about this game and her fanbase cries and seethes in her replies. Moona tweets about it and her Indo fanbase doesn't even know or care about the big bad TERF lady.
Thats what happens when you become one of the most popular Vtubers in the world. You attract everyone, especially the loud faggots that would REEEE at others for not agreeing with them. Also goes to show how powerful the ID buff is when it comes to no one giving a shit about what you do or what you say.

Sava is doing more ay es em ar in ~10

EDIT: sike, she just postponed it to next week. I would doompost but this probably has to do with the Oceane situation, so it's understandable.

This might sounda bit mean from me but now that Oceane is gone, she should probably capitalize on the whole mommy thing she had going. Atleast when it comes to ASMR. Its a good way to get subs and whales.

Ran my model through AI, and added some text to the shirt.
Fn_cZi5WAAAllYx

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sir Oliver

Half-Life, pon penguin, dad jokes and puns. Sounds good? Of course it does. Watch this:

TwoBit

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Can't wait for Ina's next Pokemon stream for more stories of her and Gura meeting Pekora and Marine at the studio.

Edit: Clip was privated so here is another one of the scene so the post makes sense.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

I remembered seeing that earlier while scrolling through Twitter while blowing up the bathroom a couple hours ago. I pulled out my phone and sure enough, it was still in the open browser tab. I wonder if acknowledging 4chan's existence is really bonk-worthy? Or maybe it was retweeting this Twitter profile which jokes about roommate stuff? But Pips has done both before, hasn't she? Maybe it was for joking about semi-stalking members?

View attachment 12380
Bonked bc the post says "fag".

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Mina Vanilla #meetoo part 2:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel will ensure Magni's butt baby will be taken care of despite him being a cheating floozy to Vesper. Clown man is too loyal.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This will not sway me. I am a man of strong moral principles and convictions.
Even if she were my sister and was into me, I would  still believe that incest is morally wrong, and that is why I would feel really guilty about it afterwards. :ponrys:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

While I'm on a roll of retarded posts today I'm just gonna ask wtf does Pippa mean post your PNG? Does she just mean an image PNG or is this some other thing?
Also I'm sure the femboy mods will throw out anything interesting. Somebody filtered my pic from Rie's Smash or pass! I doubt henry or chase will get through.
:annoyedpippa:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Fuyo is hosting a Twitter space, I wonder what she's ta-
View attachment 12379

I wish Sad Girl Company or Tiny Hat Company would have their girls (at gunpoint) play F.A.T.A.L. Imagine the content resulting from attempts by Lia, Yuri, Lumi, Shiina, Uruka, etc. to calculate anal circumference.
Imagine how Rin and Yuko would handle the magic system - mainly the miscasts.

Screenshot_20230202_173707_Brave.jpg

It is possible to accidentally rape an opponent to death during normal combat.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It still comes off as extremely unprofessional from their part.

On the one hand, I agree, but on the other hand, presuming they really are lying about something here, lying to your customers is pretty unprofessional too. I don't know, maybe the truth will be revealed and there will be a good reason for it, but so far the whole thing is looking very "sus" as the kids say.

Well, it didn't stop one of her other daughters.

Rika, one of the Lolimes, and Nyana are in the thread too.

While I'm on a roll of retarded posts today I'm just gonna ask wtf does Pippa mean post your PNG? Does she just mean an image PNG or is this some other thing?
Also I'm sure the femboy mods will throw out anything interesting. Somebody filtered my pic from Rie's Smash or pass! I doubt henry or chase will get through.
:annoyedpippa:

Yeah. Check out the thread. It's full of people posting their OCs/vtuber models. I actually have a commission underway from a very talented artist for some non-AI artwork for "Murray" and I plan on putting it in that thread if it's done in time. There's probably a slim chance she picks it and it brings some eyeballs to my channel but I figure it couldn't hurt.

Not-Username

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom