"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
why-him-why-him-gi-fs.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It hurts my soul to see the younger ones not know who Marv Heemeyer was and what his legacy entails for the free men of america.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There may be some hololive meetings going on, fauna canceled today's stream, dottovu moved her monthly patreon stream by 3 hours (I'm not on her patreon so don't ask me because i won't be able to answer anyways) so this obviously means there is holofes stuff going on vesper is getting axed.
EDIT: Dottovu patreon pic and fauna's tweet
patreonronii.pngfauna.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There may be some hololive meetings going on, fauna canceled today's stream, dottovu moved her monthly patreon stream by 3 hours (I'm not on her patreon so don't ask me because i won't be able to answer anyways) so this obviously means there is holofes stuff going on vesper is getting axed.
Ame pushed her stream back half an hour, as well.
ezgif-3-445dbc5991.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni is currently leading the poker with Magni 521, Flayon 63, Bettel 16. I can't help but feel he'll get overconfident and throw somehow.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thats it im fucking simping for orange woman

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Magni is currently leading the poker with Magni 521, Flayon 63, Bettel 16. I can't help but feel he'll get overconfident and throw somehow.
Tbh this stream's making me want a poker game now with TEMPUS and some ID or EN girls. Would be great to watch the malding.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
It's quoting/replying on mobile broken for anyone else ? Whenever I try to quote or reply on mobile it freaks out and start adding a bunch of spaces?

edit:
EDIT: Dottovu patreon pic and fauna's tweet
View attachment 12058View attachment 12059

Might be related? Kiara just tweeted this:
View attachment 12060

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Magni's batsu. Everyone has to voice tweet a haiku about how great he is.

Altare also said how much it means to him that everyone could be there for his birthday. What did he mean by this? :unsure:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Last edited:

PekoWick

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Early Adopter
> she would date a man with a miata
Ok no longer simping for her

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Guys, I don't feel so good...

Hopefully, it is just management making her be up at like 5 AM

Staff deleted the EN mocap recordings/ they cancelled the 3D showcases for councilRyS and Myth.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
Staff deleted the EN mocap recordings/ they cancelled the 3D showcases for councilRyS and Myth.
Nah. Staff just discovered gura is keeping vespers baby. Cause showing a-chan his spear wasn't enough.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare also said how much it means to him that everyone could be there for his birthday. What did he mean by this? :unsure:
:cursedbae:Altare is trying to TRIGGER Vesper because Vesper ruined his podcast by getting suspended. He is using subtle wording to mess with Vesper's psychological weaknesses until Vesper graduates, kills himself, or both. I can see the LiNeS! I SEE YOU BLUE MAN, I SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE, I KNOW WHERE YOU LI- In Minecraft

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am the opposite of you scuddle, i stopped watching streams because i can't sit doing one thing for 2 hours straight, really i just find most chuubas to be really fucking boring except for those rare hype streams, but i genuinely enjoy discussion more than watching streams. Perhaps my enjoyment comes from me not really giving two shits about numbers or drama or whatever, i see it only as something entertaining to talk about.

Early Adopter
I am the opposite of you scuddle, i stopped watching streams because i can't sit doing one thing for 2 hours straight and i find most chuubas just really fucking boring except for those rare hype streams, but i genuinely enjoy discussion more than watching streams. Perhaps my enjoyment comes from me not really giving two shits about numbers or drama or whatever, i see it only as something entertaining to talk about.
Using chumbud coping strategies, i see!

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom