"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Woo, just got my IRyS merch! 3 days earlier than the 'expected' date given when it first went out. I think I still have more coming though, because some other event happened shortly after and then I felt dumb because I didn't wait to bundle them together for shipping costs.
This exact situation happened to me lol. My merch was supposed to come Monday, but ended up arriving today.

I thought it was bundled with Sana's merch, but I was mistaken. Those were bundled with some Subaru birthday merch which got delayed to late February, so I gotta wait until then for those.
:depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does merch take literal years to arrive?
Is it not manufactured at the time of announcement or what?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yes. They take all the orders, then use that to determine how much they need to make. So that's already 'not starting until a month after the announcement'.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Something about Calli in an idol costume just feels...wrong. It doesn't look bad at all, it just feels offputting.
Needs more pink ribbons.
Kiara said that they had the choice between choosing pants (like Kiara, Ame, Calli) or going with a Skirt (Ina, Gura) and having a choice of multiple head/hair acessories
Should've let Fauna be in charge, she'd have put a stop to that pants nonsense right quick.

The themed locations are a great touch, though.
Yes. Manufactured to order.

Though I still got my Subaru merch within six months or so.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I wonder how much time Tsunderia had to prepare for this dissolution. I'm not particularly chomping at the bit for any of them to join Niji (especially if they don't want to go corpo now) but any of them with aspirations to do so COULD have been part of the audition that closed on Jan. 23 if they had enough warning from management. I'd be pissed if I was eyeing that audition and then effectively let go 4 days after it closed.
From the tweets of the former talents earlier; it seems like they were basically pseudo-indie just under a corporate banner in terms of support for a while. I imagine that doesn't mean they were actually Indies, though. Because they are probably still bound to their contract until Tsunderia officially ceases operations.
I think it's all made-to-order for the most part outside of rare cases like the Gura Nendoroid where they probably low-ball potential buyers.

I didn't really see anybody post about Mika's new outfit reveal she did today so I took a few screenshots after watching the VOD.
Mika New Outfit Boots.png
Mika new outfit thighs.png
Mika New Outfit bust.png
Mika New Outfit bust 2.png
Mika new outfit full body.png
Mika new outfit sweater removed.png
Mika new outfit head-down shot.png
Mika new outfit charm and skirt.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
some lia bf allegations dropped on /pcg/. shes a QT.
What exactly is /pcg lia-bf allegation? The guy's voice on the short video? The girl cosplaying a boy? The dude with arms? Or is it unrelated to this stuff?
Also, we really don't have an actual Lia guy here or on the farms do we?
This alias is already known and she's tagged in the description and it has her face in on the thumbnail.....
Alternatively if the Lia guy just want to keep it to himself, that's understandable though weird since she's already dox'd.
Edit: I don't doubt Lia has had boyfriend(s) or that they would be from the cosplay community, I just want the qrd on this particular allegation.
Edit: Anon says the chubby girl is "her boyfriend Jay"....

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
From the tweets of the former talents earlier; it seems like they were basically pseudo-indie just under a corporate banner in terms of support for a while. I imagine that doesn't mean they were actually Indies, though. Because they are probably still bound to their contract until Tsunderia officially ceases operations.

I think it's all made-to-order for the most part outside of rare cases like the Gura Nendoroid where they probably low-ball potential buyers.
It already ceased operation as of January, 25th.

SaejimaHaruka

Suisei new hairstyle stream, silhouette looks like Ange Katrina. Looks very cool.

HoschimachiSuiseiWolf.pngAngeKatrinaWolf.png
I really like wolf cuts, but they should have just gone with a chin length bob if they weren't gonna layer it a bit more. Still pretty nice, but Ange reigns supreme.

View attachment 11699
Trollma strikes again, even though she's probably gonna just play the PS1 version I wonder how many troons will sperg in the chat/replies
Surely that wouldn't make it any better though, right? Or are the earlier games not based on books written by a cishet white woman that's literally making vermintide drop like flies through her existence alone? Then again, logic is lost on twitter retards.
Medically diagnosed intersex disorder, according to Twitter

Yes, yes. So it's a troon? Microdick doesn't make you intersex, it just means you're gonna have to get good with your other body parts.

Kalion

:)
I wonder how much time Tsunderia had to prepare for this dissolution.
Seeing as how Purin was already leaving and Lisa's statement read as if she was leaving too, instead of the company shutting down. It feels like the decision to fully cease operations was made suddenly and with maybe a week's warning.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yes, yes. So it's a troon? Microdick doesn't make you intersex, it just means you're gonna have to get good with your other body parts.
Intersex is an actual medical condition (or rather a group of medical conditions, they haven't specified which variety and there are also complex versions), and they're claiming to have actual professional diagnoses, so unlikely to be what we would normally consider a troon.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gavis "Dumbfuck" Bettel is going be playing Sims 4 in about 80 minutes. Will we get another Tempus OG gamerhouse disaster? Will we get Penguin TV 2.0? Will we spend half our money on a singular bed? Will Bettel light the house on fire? Who knows, but he's going to be cooking.

I'm sure it'll go great.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Boomer spider karaoke stream (unarchived)

I'm archiving it
  • STUPID SPIDER PUT THE REVERB ON
  • buckos cute
  • Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
  • Bill Withers - Just the Two of Us
  • B-52s, The - Rock Lobster
  • Doris Day - Que Sera, Sera
  • Smiths, The - How Soon is Now?
  • Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
  • Steely Dan - Peg
  • [URINATION BREAK]
  • Rolling Stones, The - Paint it Black
  • Hall and Oates - I Can't Go for That
  • Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind
  • Weird Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise
  • Madam Spiders-a-Lot - I Like Big Buckos :beatanicrying:
  • Billy Joel - Piano Man

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tenma should be streaming with Koefficient on his channel now, but it doesn't seem to have started yet.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

This is why I gel more with Tempus than the NijiBros. It feels like a brotherhood. Not too dissimilar to how Myth felt like in the early days.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Spooder doing karaoke, she just knocked 9-5 out of the fucking park so you better not miss this!

VTuberBobDole

Also A-chan met Ina and Gura for the first time now

edit: for while now my twitter embeds stopped working, could anyone know why? Thy used to work a few weeks ago and I dont remember changing any browser settings
View attachment 11796

Be interesting to hear her impressions, been a long time coming! Hopefully someone will have a translated clip for it soon.

The new hololive idol outfits are great and seeing Myth in them finally is amazing! I'm kind of surprised at who picked shorts vs skirt. Many of them who went one way I would have guessed would be the other.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow Lia Likers eating good today, forget any BF bullshit and appreciate that you have a significant amount of flattering Oshi pictures! You guys are very
:pippasquish: :coffee: I want to debunk this BF rrat though, I just don't believe it
I, too, am shocked the attractive and sociable young woman has a boyfriend.
I mean this specific claim that the female (or ftm) Jay person is her bf.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Be interesting to hear her impressions, been a long time coming! Hopefully someone will have a translated clip for it soon.

The new hololive idol outfits are great and seeing Myth in them finally is amazing! I'm kind of surprised at who picked shorts vs skirt. Many of them who went one way I would have guessed would be the other.
Anya’s was really surprising to me but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom