"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay /Pcg here's Lia's big swinging dick BF.... oh wait it seems to be a fairly attractive woman who sometimes cosplays male character, which is not uncommen.

oh my GOD. Stop reading /vt/. Stop posting on /vt/. If you ever visit /vt/ you should Low Tier God yourself right now.

Also Roboco: holy shit this is delicious

ok.png

They do look delicious though. Did she cook those? Good enough for me given the average modern woman's cooking skills. Potential waifu material.

This Koefficient segment with Tenma about fighting game characters seems more geared to what Koe thinks is funny than what would get a good reaction from Tenma.

Maybe, but she's still being pretty funny. I've been enjoying this whole stream so far.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
This Koefficient segment with Tenma about fighting game characters seems more geared to what Koe thinks is funny than what would get a good reaction from Tenma.

Most of them are just guest characters she's gonna recognize. How often are you just gonna fish for her going "he's a fighting game character whaaaaaaaat?!"
Would have to agree. I know nothing about this Koefficient guy other than his name coming up here and seeing his face on thumbnails, but overall the stream has been decent with some good moments earlier on.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Shes half puertorrican. Puertorricans are greasy as fuck. She's cute wouldnt think she would be as fucked in the head if I saw her at a glance.

You know why dating a Puerto Rican chick is like eating at KFC? Because once you're done with the greasy thighs and breasts, all you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You know why dating a Puerto Rican chick is like eating at KFC? Because once you're done with the greasy thighs and breasts, all you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in.
Screenshot_1.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
oh my GOD. Stop reading /vt/. Stop posting on /vt/. If you ever visit /vt/ you should Low Tier God yourself right now.
/vt/ is a fascinating place, its like /cgl/, /jp/ and /tv/ had a child with a little /v/, /a/ and even /pol/.
I find it interesting because a good chunk of antis are just vtubers using anonymity to shit on other vtubers and once in a while one of them fucks up and includes identifiable info in their screencaps, also how many vtubers in general read the place for instantaneous feedback even though its very easy to fuck with them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Holy shit UMVC3 is so good, I cannot believe Tenma has not seen it before!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone needs to quote Tenma on taking alcohol and anti depressants at the same time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So is it a MtF troon or just an unfortunately ugly bio woman?
I think it's a woman, just the butch lesbian kind and probably also abusive. Lesbians spend their time either eating each other out or beating the ever-loving shit out of one another, the masculine one usually does the abusing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Lia's coming back soon! Please at least stop by and show her some love. ❤️

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Guys, Lia's coming back soon! Please at least stop by and show her some love. ❤️

Kirsche messaged Lia some articles about a Japanese otherkin that may have broke her for the first bit of the stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

1674864232300.png

I think they're going to make her cry again, because the akasupas are rolling. Actually like half of those were orange lads, gomenasorry, god left my eyeballs unfinished.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia said management told her not to bring up the groomer crashing the stream at the donothon.

Also, Lia has been doxxed.
1674864596199.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Today's a day for unarchived karaokes, I guess, because Juna is up next

You're just trying to fill a universe-shaped hole in your heart.
DON'T REMIND ME :beatanicrying:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
(Talking about Lia stream)
She just mentioned the drama and said management told her not to respond to it.
If true, then that's a stupid decision. All she had to do was say "It wasn't intentional, I didn't know he was gonna act like a retard, it's never going to happen again", but leaving it in the air like this is just gonna allow rats to fester.
You have tangential evidence of it now, but you can also spin it as her feeling bad for receiving backlash.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom