"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundWave Superior

Edit: Noooo, The supposed CouncilRyS collab is moved to next week. Probably means IRyS isn't able to come back yet.

Damn IRYS sickness, sucks was really looking forward to the collab hope she gets well soon, also had a bet with a friend that it was gonna be a tease for EN3 looks i'm denied $20 for another week

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Man, where was this when everyone was playing VA-11 Hall-A?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Get in schizos, Shiina (and rie) is live.

thirteenorphans

I like watching people play Metal Gear games. I hate people streaming it. Selen's chat was so bad I'm worried it's going to sour her from playing more/the other games in future. Though I do know Selen is more resilient to this kind of shit than some others but still.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is the real GFE here, GF brings the friend and you're stuck listening her stories..... about "anime girl scent" :shiinastare:
Only Wontons can save us!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Two 6 month celebration streams happening tn.
Aia

and Kyo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The vibes of this stream are so off. No bgm, just the sound of a fan whirring in the background. Any moment now I expect two guys in costumes to walk into frame and start petting them as they break down crying into their bowls of noodles.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The vibes of this stream are so off. No bgm, just the sound of a fan whirring in the background. Any moment now I expect two guys in costumes to walk into frame and start petting them as they break down crying into their bowls of noodles.
Yeah, it feels weird. I blame hime.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Brap queen stream. Haven't watched in a while but love the hat. Also dat sub.
View attachment 11551

Out of all of the Phase talents I barely ever hear or see Yuri online. Only on collabs. Dont even know what her schedule is.

Never been a fan of brand sneakers/shoes but these are pretty cool.

I first liked Vesper as a fellow boomer, but something about him wore on me and I kind of got sick of him quickly. After his suspension and over the past few weeks, I really get the feeling he is a ticking timebomb. My guess as first to graduate from starsEN is him, but I suppose that isn't that hot of a take at this point.
Yeah I fear he will get graduated if he keeps his shit up.

Regarding the Lia situation, I don't think it's quite fair to blame unicorns and move on, if the /vt/ narrative is accurate.
If the dude actually repeatedly called her to get on stream, then act like an attention-whore and deliberately provoked her audience, and she doesn't react negatively to that, or denounce it, then I would actually feel slighted as someone who enjoys her content.
(I personally haven't made up my mind either way yet, because I don't care enough to look into it myself, just read the greentext)
"If the dude...". Someone posted the clip. Didn't come off as that. Or maybe I'm just not a retarded unicorn.

When Pippa inevitably makes it big due to having her face on the thumbnail of an Asmon video, I have to wonder what would have happened if Kirsche was on the thumbnail instead. Is Pippa's face just so cute that she gets picked over Kirsche?
Kirsche has 7K subs. Pippa has 140K subs. The person editing the video probably looked the two up and decided that Pippa might get more clicks than Kirsche.
The clips were of Pippa's stream and Kirshe's model wasn't showing, just the shitty photo. That said, its as Restless says. Clipper would probably go for the highest subbed Vtuber as it is guaranteed to get the most views.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
only9.PNG

*Hime Intensifies* :vomitdrawer:
insulted.PNG

ohno2.PNG

Oh no a Filipino is insulted... here we go again... I wonder what he clips?
fetbro.PNG

Of course it's feet.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Karaoke with Sara live now

Sena is also live with a zatsu stream. They're fighting for my attention I swear :ponrys:

EDIT: "Don't parasocial me I'll make fun of you" FUCK SHE KNOWS :faunacry:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Since there have been questions about the lemon thief recently , she's currently live doing a handcam puzzle stream

signal-2023-01-25-19-02-25-948.jpg

signal-2023-01-25-19-02-01-574.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The rrat is, once again, oversleeping.

Edit:

Moom spacing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Fuck I saw the thumbnail and got excited, then I saw Rie and got unexcited.

Instead, go watch Wemi fumble her way through Minesweeper, a game I love to play and hate to watch people fuck up. Hold that thought, she knows how to play holy shit! Nevermind she's not that good. I hate it so much when people start off random guess clicking. USE LOGIC FAGGOTS. Still Wemi love.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom