"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yeah Lily is a rare stealth tranny that would of gotten away with it if it if he practiced better opsec. Had me fooled for months. But as I told someone else awhile ago: If you like them watch them. You get used to the tranny aspect after awhile and eventually you stop caring. I used to care but after finding out all 5 of my favorite vtubers are vermintide I accepted my fate.

Embrace your destiny and watch the frog tranny. Just avoid the weird ASMR streams he does, those border onto some weird coomer shit. But the rest of his streams are wholesome.
All vermintide belong in one place.
murder-pusheen.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know you guys don't watch JP but they literally interacted 2 days ago on Minecraft.
I know they did, it was a joke. I don't actively watch JP, but I do keep up with happenings as much as possible with clips.
I just checked out Lia's Socialblade to see if the end of the donothon and the last few days of comments have impacted Lia's channel, and it doesn't really look like it has:

View attachment 11609
Socialblade

She did lose a few followers yesterday, but overall it looks like she's roughly even from when the donothon ended, and she made a few hundred new subscribers off the donothon itself.

Hope she's okay though, Lia isn't mentally well at the best of times and she hasn't posted on twitter for over a day now.
People vastly overestimate how much affect /vt/ schizos have on views. You'll get some downvotes on videos for a couple weeks then be back to normal when they get bored.

Hakka apparently knows Indonesian. Hope he knows what he is getting himself into. The ID girls are nuts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When Pippa inevitably makes it big due to having her face on the thumbnail of an Asmon video, I have to wonder what would have happened if Kirsche was on the thumbnail instead. Is Pippa's face just so cute that she gets picked over Kirsche?
Kirsche has 7K subs. Pippa has 140K subs. The person editing the video probably looked the two up and decided that Pippa might get more clicks than Kirsche.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Or it could just be people trolling by pretending to be uber gachi, who knows
The general rule of thumb is there's usually a very small handful of people who are actually bothered by something like this, and a considerable amount more who're just baiting drama by bringing it up repeatedly. This is true for the internet in general, but especially for /vt/ where people overreacting to a m*le on stream is more believable.

Lia probably shouldn't have brought that guy on stream but ultimately what's done is done. If 20 minutes were awkward out of a 48-hour stream I'd say the balance is still well in her favour.

Yeah Lily is a rare stealth tranny that would of gotten away with it if it if he practiced better opsec. Had me fooled for months. But as I told someone else awhile ago: If you like them watch them. You get used to the tranny aspect after awhile and eventually you stop caring. I used to care but after finding out all 5 of my favorite vtubers are vermintide I accepted my fate.

Embrace your destiny and watch the frog tranny. Just avoid the weird ASMR streams he does, those border onto some weird coomer shit. But the rest of his streams are wholesome.

Like this one:
View attachment 11614
Honestly this is the best approach. The ones who annoy me are the ones who feel the need to inject gender politics into everything or think that pasting a .png of a video game character over the trans flag is peak humour for some reason. If you have to dig through their accounts to know they're trans in the first place then that's not an issue.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
1674683011152.png
Rin's "dead-inside" face is killing me

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I have never given a single fuck about Fuyo after writing her off as haram loli content but this collab and her endless supply of props is endearing me to her. Allah help me, at the rate I'm going one day soon I might just slip up and become a chumbud :gunpeko:

EDIT: Sava live with DOOM

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Pomu has finally harassed her girlfriend into playing Metal Gear.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pomu has finally harassed her girlfriend into playing Metal Gear.

Hope this is her gateway to Metal Gear like it was for Pomu. I need more chuubas playing MGS.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hope this is her gateway to Metal Gear like it was for Pomu. I need more chuubas playing MGS.
I would be shocked if her dad didn't play the original Metal Gear Solid at the very least when she was a kid, going by what she's said during her Resident Evil playthroughs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I have never given a single fuck about Fuyo after writing her off as haram loli content but this collab and her endless supply of props is endearing me to her. Allah help me, at the rate I'm going one day soon I might just slip up and become a chumbud :gunpeko:
Give her cursed Cosplay stream a shot, it was a riot.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Nina and Elira seem to have it lined up too. Nina even bought a PS3 to play the HD Collection rather than download the PC version.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Charlotte making a vampire wrestler

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Hololive still couldn't get MGS perms from Konami. Fuck Konami :depressedtako:
I want to see Irys play MGS :painpeko:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I want to see Irys play MGS :painpeko:
I built a 'What-If' machine and I am watching IRyS play MGS :painpeko::gunpeko:

If IRyS sees this; You know I love you baby, I'm just joking.
Edit: Noooo, The supposed CouncilRyS collab is moved to next week. Probably means IRyS isn't able to come back yet.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is talking about normies who get into anime and act like "true" fans and just end up ruining it for everyone else. Based and gatekeep-pilled, my (white) oshi can't be this correct :kaelaapprob:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 11615View attachment 11616

Lmao Fuyo just whipped out a bottle of whiskey prop and shared with Yuko. I'm starting to really enjoy these goofballs. They all have good chemistry, are great at entertaining on their own, and tbh their models are all great even eel girls.
I am extremely triggered by the labelling of that triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom