"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Kotoka has an Announcement stream currently ongoing.

The announcement? She admitted that she's Japanese, despite already admitting she's Japanese twice, and also admitting she's met Meloco, and also saying she's been to Anycolor HQ, and also using Japanese appliances in her handcam streams.

She might actually be stupid bros.

Tightpinch

The announcement? She admitted that she's Japanese, despite already admitting she's Japanese twice, and also admitting she's met Meloco, and also saying she's been to Anycolor HQ, and also using Japanese appliances in her handcam streams.

At least she admitted if look hard enough you can find out who she is

Bug Eater

I wonder what happened. Any Selen members got the deets?
Her grandmother passed away suddenly. She had to go to the hospital for something and contracted COVID while there.
Yeah, the stream was basically her explaining this, apologising for not being more involved in promoting Wrestlesanji, and also for overlapping with the NJU rebroadcast/announcement (even though that wasn't her fault). Said that she would be continuing with Wrestlesanji regardless but might not be at her best. I think she just wanted to vent a little to get it off her chest.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lol, what a goof, the announcement wasn't necessary but it gave me excuse to watch her.

If I had a nickel for every Xsoleil member who lived in Japan and had English as a second language, I'd have 2 nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Girls cute retarded.jpg
:makotomisaki:

SaejimaHaruka

Beat me to it. Nyanners is currently skinwalking hard as a sort of discount Veibae too, between her latest model & she's been subtly changing her voice and mannerisms too. It's really obvious when she's streaming with her bf Lord Aethelstan.

Also "pick-me" isn't some obscure /vt/ reference either, go on the salon threads in the homelands and you'll see it thrown around, and I can remember it being used at least as far back as the 2000s irl for your typical "not like other girls" girls.
Well, I heard "pick-me" the first time when I wasn't conditioned for it, for what it's worth. I just don't feel any inclination to get all up in arms about it, though. Either she didn't mean what she apparently said and it was a slip of the tongue while making a cutesy voice and there's nothing to get angry about, or she knew what was she was saying and meant it, in which case it's young women being catty with each other as usual and there's nothing to get angry about. I already don't watch pink cat or other streamers in her braindead corpo (even though from what other things I've seen of pink cat she doesn't seem too bad, cutesy voice aside), so what should I do, ignore them even harder?

Just pay it no mind and it'll blow over by the weekend.
'young women'. Nyanners is turning 30, actual hag age in vtuber years. It's crazy how long she's been around, like some sort of fucked up mutant virus that just keeps adapting to its environment.
Just giving my two cents, but she definitely referred to THE Pipkin Pippa as a "pick-me". I say the best thing for Pippa to do is to ignore it. Be the bigger (wo)man.

I nominate an enraged Vesper to be the emote for MATI.

Lia has a schizo episode, and talks to herself.

Edit: Mouse just tweeted this, but any bets that she deletes this tweet for enraging the vtweeter troon brigade? Already found a few dilating in her replies.

Archive

Imagine getting bullied by a fat guy in a dress, shouldn't it be the other way around? The game's gonna make an obscene amount of money anyway, might as well leech off the teat and stream it.
Also, all these genderspecials putting disclaimers about definitely not being into minors is fucking hilarious. I guess they know it's not to be assumed by default with their kind. Remember, loli < teetus deletus on teenagers.
Permission in this case is irrelevant at least as Pippa confirmed what I assumed from her earlier comments and sees no value in the game for herself as she has no interest in Harry Potter and it looks to competent and normal of a game to shit on. It's also understandable to not want to be mired in endless drama, especially the tardfight degree drama that is everything surrounding Rowling as it can be exhausting just reading some of this stupidity, I can't imagine being in the middle of it.
Actually, I had a little chat with Pippa, and this is what she had to say.
PippaPipkinGoesFull-OnRadical.png
I guess she's a centrist.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How come the nijis get individual 3d debuts but the holos don't? Yagoo has been burning too much of the company's money on worthless males!
I kneel to you Riku-sama!
Niji Nene before the year's over. Finger's crossed!

RiverBear

How come the nijis get individual 3d debuts but the holos don't? Yagoo has been burning too much of the company's money on worthless males!
I kneel to you Riku-sama!
this is why I laugh at you faggots who only watch Holo Vtubers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Unsurprisingly, Haruka got a good boost in subs from the kson collab previously it was around 3.2k.

View attachment 11262

As for the collab itself, it went as well as expected from kson doing the kancho on Haruka to Haruka almost having a YAB moment.

Edit:

Added more clips

:whatastory:

Jesus, it sounds like someone walking on squeeky dog toys when they talk.

PekoWick

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Korone, Lui, Botan and Watame are playing Deep Rock Galactic.
Korone

Lui

Botan

Watame

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You can also watch Miko be bad at super mario 3

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa is having a collab with these two(no clue who any of them are):

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa is having a collab with these two(no clue who any of them are):

Don't know much about Haruna but I've been sporadically watching Rurumi every now and then since someone here posted her birthday stream here. She's about as menhera as Lia and did a collab with her a few months back. She also did a condom tasting stream last week. She also does art streams but I haven't been able to catch them live.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Sporg

Japanese-Australian voice actor Shu Uchida (who moved to Japan a few years ago to become a voice actor, and speaks relatively fluent Japanese) premiered her Vtuber avatar. I didn't watch the whole stream, but apparently she hasn't yet decided on an official name for the model. She started her YouTube channel a while ago and up to now her live streams have mainly been either Gunpla building on camera or talking/Minecraft without a camera. I'm pretty sure a number of viewers had suggested that if she didn't feel like using the camera that often on streams but still enjoyed doing zatsus, then why not become a Vtuber?

Trudwal

Towa baby

paul

Early Adopter
Towa team won the CR Cup

They managed get champion in the last game with 21 kills, winning the whole cup with only a 2 points lead. Before the final they were in 8th place, no wonder Towa got very emotional.
Towa Ch. 常闇トワ - 【CRカップ APEX】本番!WAGAMAMA'S 優勝目指して頑張る! #WGMMWIN【常闇トワホロライブ】 [diee8SJwfgI - 1280x7...jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Charlotte having a drunk menhera karaoke stream to 900 people

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Today is an absolute fuckfest for a Niji fan and I'm glad others have brought up Selen's unarchived stream and the CR Cup because boy have I not been paying attention.

ProSekai tournament roulette was done today and here are the groups:
FnACRJCXwAAa8bQ.jpeg
Group A: Amamiya Kokoro, Taka Radjiman, Leos Vincent, Kaida Haru

Group B: Elu, Meloco Kyoran, Todoroki Kyoko, Ponto Nei

Group C: Ryushen, Oh Jiyu, Nagao Kei, Lain Paterson

Group D: Petra Gurin, Levi Elipha, Alban Knox, Ha Yun

Group E: Onomachi Haruka, Azuchi Momo, Sister Claire, Ryu Hari

Group F: Torahime Kotoka, Furen E. Lusitario, Makaino Ririmu, Seraph Dazzlegarden

Group G: GAON, Yukishiro Mahiro, Dola

Group H: Hoshikawa Sara, Luis Cammy, Uzuki Kou

Both the NJU announcement and WrestleSanji 2023 Day 1 are both not only today but also perfectly overlap. All of the new girls are streaming. Meloco is currently doing her first actual karaoke and is killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom