"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Emerick Winterpike

Vtuber Enjoyer
This is allegedly the PL of Jubilee Jonagold of FlaVR Sweet:

The cublala twitch channel (archive) appears to have been mostly scrubbed, however 24 clips remained if you go through the extra step of selecting "all" instead of the most recent. That is how the above video was accessed.
"https://www.twitch.tv/cublala/clips?filter=clips&range=all" (archive)
Screenshot from 2023-01-21 05-46-00.png
These are mirrored on mega. (Note: three videos have the same name as three others, they have been renamed with (copy) but they are not copies. The thumbnails are fucked up but they are different content.)

Here is Jubilee's latest stream, so that you may compare the voice and confirm it is the same, has the same unnatural laugh and affectation:

You may have heard of Jubilee Jonagold's association with a character named Kaiser. Kaiser adopted the Coco Blanc character which was created by /fvr/ anons for the 3rd gen of FlaVR, FlaVR Sweet, along with Jubilee's character. Here's an audio recording he posted of himself masturbating which has reached meme status (NSFW): "https://vocaroo.com/12DLlu3erU8C" (mirror)

Here is a screenshot of cublala's twitch channel where she is associated with Kaiser.
Screenshot from 2023-01-21 05-46-40.png
(archive)
Jubilee retweets content from Kaiser:
Screenshot from 2023-01-21 07-41-43.png
(archive)
and kaiser makes no effort to hide his PL when posting on /fvr/ as the person using the coco character.
These all combined are confirmation enough for me that cublala is the PL of Jubilee Jonagold.

I did not do anything special to get these videos, nor the vocaroo or screenshots. They are publicly accessible, and/or have been posted on /fvr/ in the past. I am compiling this information so that it is all in one semi-permanent location for future reference.

The /vt/ rrat is that kaiser has a reputation for being some kind of sex pest/groomer. I have seen competing rrat's that he is homosexual. It is alleged that he and jubilee are in a romantic relationship, which is countered by the assertion that he is not heterosexual. That they promote one another, departed FlaVR and returned together, tends to suggest that they are at the very least closer than mere acquaintances from /asp/.

It is my contention that the person behind this current Jubilee is a male with significant vocal training, possibly also with a voice changer of some kind, though that is less certain. The voice is much less convincing in some of the cublala clips than the recent stream content, most of it is around 7 months old at present. Posting about this on /fvr/ arouses accusations of "time looping" and some posters saying everyone agrees that Jubilee's roommate is female, or they have seen enough evidence it is female, but I have not yet seen this evidence. If Jubilee/Cublala is male, it would resolve the argument of their romantic/intimate involvement being impossible due to his sexual preferences, and answer quite a lot.

I am not opposed on principle to individuals who have mental illness and believe they are women, and I have sympathy for the personal plight such people may be in.
However, there is a well-established pattern of predatory behavior in such people, statistically speaking, but even moreso a general mental instability and inclination to support insane/evil things like people like The Horned Rat. The cublala clips bring to mind furry terminology, where young kids are referred to as cubs. I have no definitive proof that jubilee is male, trans, homosexual, furry, or a predator. However, the association with Kaiser, his erratic behavior, their combined strangeness, the seeming vocal trained voice, the strange behavior of /fvr/ when the topic is brought up, all this together sets off red flags for me and that is why I posted here.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Ravenclaw reacts talks about Suisei's performance

She is the only tolerable reaction Youtuber out there because she gives a ton of insight into the music and singing because shes knowledgeable in that area as well.
I also love how excited she gets about Suisei, its great.
I wish they just got normal 3d debuts like the JPs honestly, just them in a room doing some stupid activity and interacting with their genmates who are cheering them on, concerts are cool but you could just rig a model to dance, watching them actually interact is the special part for me.
Have you not seen the ID Gen1 debuts? That was exacly that, especcailly Iofis debut. Was mostly the girls hanging out and goofing. Moona had more singing in her 3D debut because she wants it that way, because shes more music focused of the group but even she just hung out in her 3D room and interacted with people.

1674313238667.png
Stole this one from vt, I have nothing to add because I dont know anything about the situation or if this is even real or not, I dont particularly care either way
Just seems like a fun litte thing that might or might not be happening, because laughing at the mentally ill is why I'm here on this site anyways

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Asian driver, woman driver or both?

Screenshot_20230121_113102_Twitter.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
Pippa: "I'm staying out of all the bullshit, I just don't want to deal with it."

Kirsche: "I'm going in boss, hold my ketchup."
This is how you know Pippa is truly sick, she can't even shitpost
Yuri can make her titties fart.

That is all.
I don't believe you - proof?
At least she admitted if look hard enough you can find out who she is
Isn't that what this website is about? Are you going to make me work?
Today is an absolute fuckfest for a Niji fan and I'm glad others have brought up Selen's unarchived stream and the CR Cup because boy have I not been paying attention.

ProSekai tournament roulette was done today and here are the groups:
View attachment 11274
Group A: Amamiya Kokoro, Taka Radjiman, Leos Vincent, Kaida Haru

Group B: Elu, Meloco Kyoran, Todoroki Kyoko, Ponto Nei

Group C: Ryushen, Oh Jiyu, Nagao Kei, Lain Paterson

Group D: Petra Gurin, Levi Elipha, Alban Knox, Ha Yun

Group E: Onomachi Haruka, Azuchi Momo, Sister Claire, Ryu Hari

Group F: Torahime Kotoka, Furen E. Lusitario, Makaino Ririmu, Seraph Dazzlegarden

Group G: GAON, Yukishiro Mahiro, Dola

Group H: Hoshikawa Sara, Luis Cammy, Uzuki Kou

Both the NJU announcement and WrestleSanji 2023 Day 1 are both not only today but also perfectly overlap. All of the new girls are streaming. Meloco is currently doing her first actual karaoke and is killing it.
Thanks, but what is it?

Well the rabbit is dying

Can sleepy come over to take care of her or did she meet her at an undisclosed location when they hung out? Seriously, where is Zax?

My 2view is still going

For laughs, I have never heard Lui laugh so hard

Korone is making hag friends and I am so happy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Can sleepy come over to take care of her or did she meet her at an undisclosed location when they hung out? Seriously, where is Zax?
I dont think she lives with Zax anymore thoe, so thats good

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Woke up late for Oceane's karaoke. Hopefully she stream long enough that I can still archive the entire thing. lol it's saving at 1440p. 🙃

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
Who has the bus?
They aren't divorced JFC

Pippa has a Korean fan

It's a clip of Pippa fucking around and finding out

Edit: apparently I am late and a frog :beatanicrying:

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Kotoka has an Announcement stream currently ongoing.

The announcement? She admitted that she's Japanese, despite already admitting she's Japanese twice, and also admitting she's met Meloco, and also saying she's been to Anycolor HQ, and also using Japanese appliances in her handcam streams.

She might actually be stupid bros.

Scuddle, can you tell your Oshi to stream something besides Ark and Apex all day? She's great but god damn those taste of games...

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Japanese-Australian voice actor Shu Uchida (who moved to Japan a few years ago to become a voice actor, and speaks relatively fluent Japanese) premiered her Vtuber avatar. I didn't watch the whole stream, but apparently she hasn't yet decided on an official name for the model. She started her YouTube channel a while ago and up to now her live streams have mainly been either Gunpla building on camera or talking/Minecraft without a camera. I'm pretty sure a number of viewers had suggested that if she didn't feel like using the camera that often on streams but still enjoyed doing zatsus, then why not become a Vtuber?

Japanese Australian huh?

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg

Filthy Frank vtuber when

To stay on topic, Ironmouse has some choice words for the streetshitting Velma cartoon

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Scuddle, can you tell your Oshi to stream something besides Ark and Apex all day? She's great but god damn those taste of games...
Unfortunately, her stream today and her last Apex stream have both had moments where she talks about thinking she was hired to bring JP and EN together, and I imagine her way to do that is to make JP buff games more interesting to EN. It's not a coincidence that EN have suddenly taken an interest in Ark and Tarkov.

On the plus side, her Ark and Apex are mostly guerillas and don't interfere with her schedule. She's streamed 11 times this week and 7 of them have been other stuff.

We can't choose our oshis though. I still don't understand Ark and I've watched every stream. :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli has a Fucking Kitty....

Is that a fucking Abyssinian? You have any idea how expensive those things are? Calli out here getting the Ferrari of cat breeds jfc

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Suisei's The First Take hit 3M before the 23'rd hour.
2023-01-21 09_19_54-Window.png
Source: reddit.
The video now sits at 3,482,841 views 👀; 3,503,956 views it's still moving; 3,661,428 views and still going; it's not stopping 3,802,575 views 🎉 4M probably by late night.

Didn't know this was uploaded. NHK piano arrangement.

edit: Fuyo doing an AI art bot stream

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom