General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Don't mind it, except for the jeans being up almost to her neck. Sports outfit really emphasises her..danglyness.

The bedroom is really good though. Maybe the best part of all this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Blue woman hate:cursedpeko: graduate her immediately!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She really is 80% legs, 20% chest and the outfit makes it so apparent. Got glasses though so I'll take it.
:whatastory:

nilf

They took the concept of hair vents and made it literal

2022-12-29 05_04_14-【New Outfit Reveal】Check This Out Yo 🕶️ - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.png
FHhUr6nXwAAZU-T.jpg

this shit

fuck it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I loved it. Well except the bottom. that looks off and idk why it's that way.

I'll expand later. I wanted to make a longer post going over thoughts on several outfits

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I like Kronii's outfit. At least it's not Gura's cat outfit.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Wada drew her an NPC outfit as if she were a character for Fate/Extra. Re-used Hakuno's coat. And the School uniform colors, even the bowtie is there just shrunk down as a decal lol.

I don't hate it. I just think maybe Kronii's personal style clashes with Wada's preferences. Kronii tried to say she wanted something more tame and Wada just shat out a generic amalgamation of previous work.

image.png
image.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Theyve gave her bike shorts but forgot to give her ass to match but no jacket casual kronii looks cool and glasses are cute

Airless

Active lurker
She looks extra Korean with the glasses. The only part that I can't move past is the hair vents since the rest of the model is usually off screen anyways

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I like the outfit overall, with the exception of the shorts. Certainly took me by surprise though that that's even an option, so I'll give it that.
Honestly, I kinda like this outfit more than Fauna's. I never was a fashion expert though, so yeah.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wada drew her an NPC outfit as if she were a character for Fate/Extra. Re-used Hakuno's coat. And the School uniform colors, even the bowtie is there just shrunk down as a decal lol.

I don't hate it. I just think maybe Kronii's personal style clashes with Wada's preferences. Kronii tried to say she wanted something more tame and Wada just shat out a generic amalgamation of previous work.

image.png
image.png
While all of these are fair criticisms, it could be worse. Kaela's papa Yasuda Suzu has yet to acknowledge her existence.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

@Scuddle Would you be willing to give a play-by-play on this? Pretty sure it's meant to be pre-Niji Kuzuha going MATI on NEETs and a challenged classmate, and it just sounds funny.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Here is Wada Arco's design for Aphrodite for FGO gacha.
I'd say Wada borrowed from this as well. Like the colored/highlight hair vents for example.
I know it seems like I'm harping, but i'm not trying to. Just been following Wada Arco's career since Fate/Extra on PSP some two decades ago. So I'm very familiar with her style and tropes.

I can't help but see the new Kronii costume as just an amalgamation of previous Wada work.

Aphrodite.webp

Edit: OH and well for all the people complaining about Kronii's coloring/shading. You can see it's just Wada Arco's preferred style. She colors like that on purpose.

nilf

Here is Wada Arco's design for Aphrodite for FGO gacha.

Aphrodite.webp
Oh, here the colors work well together, and I understand what they were going for with the hair now.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kaela's papa Yasuda Suzu has yet to acknowledge her existence.
If that's the guy that gave her an actual nose, then I worship the ground he walks on no matter what he does or doesn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom