"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Maybe cringe, but I made it anyway.

VAHaato.jpg

Merry Christmas, enjoy your stay, and remember - You can never leave.

[Edit] Did you know we have our very own AI art thread? Check it out for more stuff like this

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

Kotoka will do another guerilla ARK stream today. It was supposed to be a Christmas handcam stream, but her cat has been sick all over her house and she hasn't bothered to clean it up. My new oshi, ladies and gentlemen.
Just don't get any weird ideas about fixing her. Not pointing fingers at any individuals here :smugselen:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Just don't get any weird ideas about fixing her. Not pointing fingers at any individuals here :smugselen:
Sometimes, fixing them isn't for the best.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Fulgur is playing The House in Fata Morgana.

Also. Hey. Remember Pikamee? No? Well you do now. She’s been like for like 2 hours now.

Kotoka will do another guerilla ARK stream today. It was supposed to be a Christmas handcam stream, but her cat has been sick all over her house and she hasn't bothered to clean it up. My new oshi, ladies and gentlemen.
I can’t believe they hired an actual fucking NEET.

EDIT:
Also in 24 hours you lads are getting the best christmas present ever…..AMONG US

HoloJP Among Us collab on Christmas.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae has 2 AM brain.
Bruh-exif-remove.jpeg

She is seeing if she can get away with @ing everyone in HoloPro without getting Twitter-bonked as a suspected bot.

Edit: she got cold feet and is sticking to EN:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
EDIT: I forgot to post a short animation, Ironmouse uploaded it like half a day ago

As someone who got completely filtered by a change of style on a model (why Pika, why?), I understand Ironmouse. She is in a place where she can finally spend a lot of money on a thing she loves, the very same thing that provides the money. Spending can be therapeutic, she can associate different models with different moods and memories, etc.

iirc she also said a while ago that her old models don't work with her modern software, but I cannot find a clip so don't quote me on that.

It's a topic that comes up pretty often:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Remember George Orwell volunteered to assist the Republican cause in the Spanish Civil War and ended up writing Animal Farm and 1984.
Not gonna politisperg much, but this country's history shows that you can turn anything back into a monarchy and it's population, rather that change it, they prefer to adapt and stand it.
And boy the Stockholm syndrome is real. Example, when Napoleon got rid of the horrible Spanish king and replaced it with a French one, the whole country banded together and revolted against it because, at least he was OUR shitty king (also he was French, and we genetically hate the French).

Spain is the perfect example that, if given power, all politicians will end up doing the same shit to stay in it, you just can choose which leaning hurts you less when inevitably fuck you over.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Metokur calling for a Pippa armpit reveal. We will now be entering the Pitkin Pippa arc.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur calling for a Pippa armpit reveal. We will now be entering the Pitkin Pippa arc.
Clip:

TL;DW - Jim Metokur officially announces that his next couple streams will be his last, declares that 'it's time for Pippa to take over' in the next breathe, and then talks about her armpits.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
merry christmas from the dingo

Extra:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yea i bet he wont live to see that shit.

:faunacry::gurasemperfi::faunacry::gurasemperfi::faunacry::gurasemperfi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Clip:
View attachment 8721
TL;DW - Jim Metokur officially announces that his next couple streams will be his last, declares that 'it's time for Pippa to take over' in the next breathe, and then talks about her armpits.
I mean, he's basically a make-a-wish kid manchild, and also her idol, and we all know how Pippa feels about fulfilling their wishes from that one Fall Guys stream.
:pippasadl:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean, he's basically a make-a-wish kid manchild, and also her idol, and we all know how Pippa feels about fulfilling their wishes from that one Fall Guys stream.
:pippasadl:
How the tables have turned. From a fan of a internet aristocrat to his idol. Kinda funny kinda cool kinda sad also

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bae has 2 AM brain.
View attachment 8720

She is seeing if she can get away with @ing everyone in HoloPro without getting Twitter-bonked as a suspected bot.

Edit: she got cold feet and is sticking to EN:SelenHAHAhere:

At least she remembered Sana :sanasmile:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Sometimes, fixing them isn't for the best.

[Insert malding Kotoka, Scuddle's new oshi here]
Considering her tweet about her dead desk-kun a while back...

Boy, I can't imagine just how many she spent for those desks.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
This clip is about a week old, so clock me if needed, but I wanted to share some wholesomeness today.

Also, I rarely watch Ollie, but did she get a update recently? Or was the model updated with her new outfit? I noticed the model moving around much smoother in this clip.

Also Also, kinda digging Ollie's overlay, though I could see how it would be too busy for some.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not gonna politisperg much, but this country's history shows that you can turn anything back into a monarchy and it's population, rather that change it, they prefer to adapt and stand it.
And boy the Stockholm syndrome is real. Example, when Napoleon got rid of the horrible Spanish king and replaced it with a French one, the whole country banded together and revolted against it because, at least he was OUR shitty king (also he was French, and we genetically hate the French).

Spain is the perfect example that, if given power, all politicians will end up doing the same shit to stay in it, you just can choose which leaning hurts you less when inevitably fuck you over.
Napoleon was essentially seen as a villain who was going around and destroying everything just because he could, in dethroning the shitty king he also massacred a bunch of people so yeah, fuck the french. :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom