"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2022-12-23 23_41_20-Greenshot.png
2022-12-20 21_25_54-MultiView - Holodex.png

Scarle's gingerbread cookies ended up in the image of M̵̬̎̓̏̆̉̆̒̚a̴͍̪̮̒̆̏̓̋̏͛̂̾̕͠g̶̛̗̽̉̂͒͒͗̈́ḿ̴̺̺͔͔̩̳̟̝̼̦͆̏̈͋̊͑̊̉̈́̋͂̀̆̌͂͠o̵̡̧̬̱̩̠͚̼̙̱͒̏̍̂̋̑͒̆̓̚͘͘͜͠͝ͅͅ. :kaelalaugh:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

IRyS is making cute drawings for fans

If I ever get one of these, I will dox myself and use it everywhere.

Edit:
I'm worried IRyS might look at 4chan sometimes. A day or two ago I saw a post on there referencing a joke she made about one of my chat messages a couple months ago (I noticed it while skimming their IRyS thread), and now today she made a callback to that same months-old joke.
I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't my comment that she was originally responding to, but I give myself internal mental
1671872291445.png
's for when I get especially funny reactions, and then I remember them.
Note: This is mostly sarcasm; it's a big logical leap from a minor coincidence.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 8712View attachment 8713
Scarle's gingerbread cookies ended up in the image of M̵̬̎̓̏̆̉̆̒̚a̴͍̪̮̒̆̏̓̋̏͛̂̾̕͠g̶̛̗̽̉̂͒͒͗̈́ḿ̴̺̺͔͔̩̳̟̝̼̦͆̏̈͋̊͑̊̉̈́̋͂̀̆̌͂͠o̵̡̧̬̱̩̠͚̼̙̱͒̏̍̂̋̑͒̆̓̚͘͘͜͠͝ͅͅ. :kaelalaugh:
The more I look at Magmo the more I understand why Jim Henson stayed away from flesh tones when making his muppets.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The more I look at Magmo the more I understand why Jim Henson stayed away from flesh tones when making his muppets.
He looks like a foreskin demon, or one of those pogchamp plants that grew googly eyes, from Deep Rock Galactic.

1671870630584.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Bug Eater

The Doxxson Xmas Eve special is in 2 hours - she will be having a takoyaki party with Guutara and Unacee (Choco/Roboco's roommates).

Some shitty and incomplete notes after the stream:
  • Mostly girl talk (eg. Kson and Choco recently auditioned for hostess parts in the new Yakuza spinoff)
  • Maybe some hand reveals, if you're into that :irysthumbsupl:
  • Roboco got Kson and Choco some luxury toilet paper box sets (I guess it's a hot commodity in the land of bidets)
  • Choco got Kson an expensive adidas x Gucci jacket
  • Kson got Choco a date VIP trip to Universal Studios Japan

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
View attachment 8712View attachment 8713
I love how Scarle was able to make pretty decent takoyaki and then has a near meltdown baking fucking cookies lol.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Video compilation for the past year from momonasu

edit and part 2

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Korone's love for Wingull and refusal to let it evolve reminds me of Roa and her Sobble.

This was one of the first clips I saw back in 2019 when Holo Gen 4 debuted. I miss those golden days of vtubing...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm glad Haruka was able to meet and become very good friends with kson. She probably wouldn't pick up streaming again if it wasn't for her.

Vih

Doog

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

She really doesn't do much outside her streaming career huh
I guess considering her condition it was to be expected but throwing constant money for new models every few weeks feels so counterproductive if any

If anyone's looking for Xmas stream to watch, the current ongoing FullToi (Fumi, Luis, Tomoe) 3D karaoke is a good choice, they had some guests coming over too

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Catalonia is essentially spanish california
  • Rich and touristy
  • The only part of the country retarded foreigners know apart from the capital
  • Smug as fuck
  • Look down on the uncultured peasants from the backwards countryside
  • Brainrotted by leftist bullshit and communism
  • College """educated""" but lacking any common sense
  • Wants all of the freedoms and benefits of independence but none of the responsibilities and downsides
  • Essentially fucking despises and looks down on the rest of the country, tries to be as unhelpful and vitriolic as possible
  • Wants independence to uphold freedom and self-determination! Because of greed and political bullshit
The pooping guy thing is just a funny in-joke though, they really like it because nobody else does it and it makes 'em feel "special".
Remember George Orwell volunteered to assist the Republican cause in the Spanish Civil War and ended up writing Animal Farm and 1984.
IRyS likely hinted she will be on Senchou's Sister Marine stream later:

Holy shit Ueda Kana (Tohsaka Rin, Yagami Hayate, and various characters with Kansai-ben) is calling in to the stream.

Kasane Hibiki and AZKi Kawaranai Mono cover at 9PM JST.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
She may have bought one in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or her doing her taxes correctly gave her a big money boost. She has been able to fly between Japan and USA pretty much monthly at this point for a while. I can't image that has been on anyone's dime, but her own, so she has got to be doing well for herself.
I'll go with money boost from doing taxes correctly, because apparently her previous place was in BFN and she wanted to get out of there. Crossposting @Burnt Fish for convenience.
double tax thing was a misunderstanding on her part and basically sorted out as soon as she spoke to an actual accontant.

She still has a place in the US, her intent was always to have a foot in both worlds so she could move and work between the two as need be. The main thing she wanted the new place in Japan for was to be closer to the city (she was out in BFE I guess if we go by what Calli and IRyS have said about Calli's place being way out of the way of everything) and also she wanted to have more space than her previous small apartment so that she could comfortably have people stay with her for collabs and stuff (hence why IRyS and Lui are the only ones that have ever off collabed at her place and it was really only once each as well as wanting to get a cat which she wanted more space for as well.

Gigachud requests a roommate thread for archival purposes. The farms have no system for it and it's high time we have one.
Other people have replied to you already, so I'll just add that a roommate archive thread was discussed and rejected before. Even leaving aside takedown notices, it would attract 1) retards who think that knowing that wrestling is fake makes them smart and 2) schizos and/or whiteknights.

Ollie and Mama Ollie unarchived Christmas karaoke:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'll go with money boost from doing taxes correctly, because apparently her previous place was in BFN and she wanted to get out of there. Crossposting @Burnt Fish for convenience.

Other people have replied to you already, so I'll just add that a roommate archive thread was discussed and rejected before. Even leaving aside takedown notices, it would attract 1) retards who think that knowing that wrestling is fake makes them smart and 2) schizos and/or whiteknights.

Ollie and Mama Ollie unarchived Christmas karaoke:

They've barely started and Olliemama is already making yabai jokes, this is going to be good.

Ollie: Ho-ho-ho!
Olliemama: What? Where's the hoe?!?

Edit: Now she's making fun of Kobo in chat, calling her Kobo-Bobo :selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

MyName

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pekora is eating a Christmas Turkey, she’s been live for 38mins.

Edit:
Am retard. Its a chicken. Title says as much.

Also christmas off collab stream ft my oshi lets goooo

Pioneer

Nayuta is now singing with Itsuki Natsume for their La prière christmas stream.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Reimu gets her Astel collab. StarsJP is kosher with NijiEN (Ike and Izuru will also have a collab this week I believe).
1671888807049214.jpg

Kotoka will do another guerilla ARK stream today. It was supposed to be a Christmas handcam stream, but her cat has been sick all over her house and she hasn't bothered to clean it up. My new oshi, ladies and gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom