"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
noteworthy is 1on1 collab with Kronii that gonna make /vt/ seethe even more, she ahs to be doing it on purpose at this point specially because I have a very hard time believing Vesper was the one to invite her consider how much of an autist he is.
Not sure if its a rule or just something they decided themselves, but I remember one of them saying that they are not reaching out for collabs outside of Holostars. So its all others reaching out to them.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I didn't think it was true, I was wondering where the fuck he got that from. So it's just because she was/is a chumbud?
Yeah basically and is a response to the fact that Altare had a small discord leak where he showed he was part of some channel that had a Gura Icon (so assumed to be a Gura fan discord) so people have been shitposting he is just got into Holo to get closer to Gura, so people responded with pointing out Fauna is the same and nobody complains about it.

Not sure if its a rule or just something they decided themselves, but I remember one of them saying that they are not reaching out for collabs outside of Holostars. So its all others reaching out to them.
my understanding that just a general Holostar rules the Jp stars talked about a while ago and is assumed to be the same for StarsEN

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So what is the Vesper/Kronii stream actually going to be? Afaik that's not a game, are they just going to be talking about unicorn psychology? And just because I went to twitter (and reddit) looking to see if Vesper or Kronii posted about the subject, I saw like 3 'IRyS whisper' memes worth posting, but in the interest of keeping it short I'll just post one:

"Anywhere can be a bathroom."

And an animation someone made of Vesper:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yeah basically and is a response to the fact that Altare had a small discord leak where he showed he was part of some channel that had a Gura Icon (so assumed to be a Gura fan discord) so people have been shitposting he is just got into Holo to get closer to Gura, so people responded with pointing out Fauna is the same and nobody complains about it.
I know the part where he leaked his Discord but the channel with a Gura icon is new to me. Anyone mind sharing the screenshot of it? Don't really feel like scavenging through /vt/ to look for it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
noteworthy is 1on1 collab with Kronii that gonna make /vt/ seethe even more, she ahs to be doing it on purpose at this point specially because I have a very hard time believing Vesper was the one to invite her consider how much of an autist he is.
Based

Watame sings Backlight this song has single handedly made me want to see the movie despite having only seen around 100 eps of one piece

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
your fisrt mistake was taking anything on vt seriously, but anyways is basically just a rrat based on the fact Fauna admiting she was a chumbud before joining Holo and her close friendship with Gura.

on other note here Vesper schedule

Vesper giving playing psychiatrist to Kronii sounds like absolute comedy gold and I am here for it.
I saw like 3 'IRyS whisper' memes worth posting, but in the interest of keeping it short I'll just post one:

"Anywhere can be a bathroom."

The IRyS scene is so meme-able because she is the exact opposite of a character that is basically a divine, heavenly being representing the aspect of hope. She's way too goofy to take seriously as a lore-serious character and I look forward to seeing dumb memes come from this scene.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Blue Boy is collabing with Kobo again on Wed, should be fun with more bullying lil brats.

The IRyS scene is so meme-able because she is the exact opposite of a character that is basically a divine, heavenly being representing the aspect of hope. She's way too goofy to take seriously as a lore-serious character and I look forward to seeing dumb memes come from this scene.
Someone has already made the meme template, go have fun.

guratemplate resize - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kronii was almost called Gandr instead of Ouro

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Magni posted his schedule and hinting big Gartic Phone collab with hlstJP/EN+holoID, not sure who else will join the collab but I noticed Arurandeisu posted his schedule with a "potential collab stream" in a day close to magni's (might be considered the same collab magni hinted due to timezone stuff)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Oh no! I sure hope the big bad government doesn't see my thousands of posts about vtubers on KF! I'm going to prison for being a deranged lunatic. It was nice knowing you guys..but I feel like I'll see most of you there anyways =P
No, @Big PiPi Energy , if they catch you they'll send you to a psychiatric ward... And when they force-feed you meds, most of us will disappear forever.

Pekora is going to play FGO for the first time.

And it seems like she plans to do a Fate/Zero watchalong too.
View attachment 706

Oh shit, I can already feel my gacha addiciton flaring up again, this stream will make me relapse

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Oh no! I sure hope the big bad government doesn't see my thousands of posts about vtubers on KF! I'm going to prison for being a deranged lunatic. It was nice knowing you guys..but I feel like I'll see most of you there anyways =P
>don’t have to work for a living
>don’t have bills
>gov’t pays for everything
>get a special protective custody ward
>we have three hours of chuuba time daily with 50 of us huddling around a laptop screen
>we all cheer when cool stream moments happen

Utopia.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

/vt/ explosion when?
>don’t have to work for a living
>don’t have bills
>gov’t pays for everything
>get a special protective custody ward
>we have three hours of chuuba time daily with 50 of us huddling around a laptop screen
>we all cheer when cool stream moments happen

Utopia.
>Biweekly orgies
>You get Nolan as a cellmate
>Meds in your provided meals, your waifu disappears! THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD STOP SCREAMING! THE SILENCE IS FUCKING DEAFENING!
>Tribalism becomes gang violence, nijiniggas get gangraped in the bathroom
>People try making pruno, becomes pipmold, everyone contracts pipkin, your pippenis rots off

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom