"Ooh, FlaVR had an m-preg branch, yeah"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
They are men. For a woman to say that without being delusional, she needs weapons and the will to use them.
Not a terrible assumption, people who are willing to stalk you that hard are potentially violent or unhinged enough to try violence as a last resort even if they suck at fighting.
I might just be making this up based on his prepper ways, but I feel like I've heard Vesper say that at the very least he carries pepper spray? And if he preps, he may have guns too.

The funny part to me isn't that they're completely off-base in thinking they could handle themselves in a fight (from what they've said, they're all reasonably tall and fit). It's that their response to something that their managers are very concerned about is the sort of response you'd see from a stereotypical male comedy character.

Just imagine a scene with this middle-manager from a risk-averse JP company trying to convince their newly hired three Americans and an Aussie that, no, you can't just deal with crazy weirdos by fighting them in the middle of a parking lot.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Other than Sonny, everyone of them are terrible Australians.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Just imagine a scene with this middle-manager from a risk-averse JP company trying to convince their newly hired three Americans and an Aussie that, no, you can't just deal with crazy weirdos by fighting them in the middle of a parking lot.
Meanwhile Axel: "So some punk ass bitch fucker insulted my favorite teacher, so me and my boys went to his classroom and dragged him kicking and screaming because he better check himself and apologize."

Also Axel: "So the delinquents at my school liked me because I broke someone's nose in with my head because they were talking shit, hehehehehe."

Also Axel: Every other minute playing Hitman

Aussie Furry doesn't give a fuck. He will ORA every single bitch ass fucker that he needs to, especially if they get in the way of his dinner.

Edit: Holostars JP Survival Corps got another translated highlight video

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

A little share on Axel-V's Akuma Saki's karaoke.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The Valorant group one? Or Phogs? Because I can immensely recommend the latter. If one isn't that interested in the game and doesn't want to watch over 3 hours, I still recommend at least the first 80 minutes of the stream for their siblings-bullying-each-other dynamic alone. After that they mellow out a bit.
The latter, but I like both immensely. I do wish Kobo would put a limiter on her audio, the shrieks she makes are close to deafening.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I’ve been feeling a little burned out of vtubers for about two weeks now. I really like reading here to stay up to date, though. My oshi is playing some stuff I really don’t like watching (NFS, HoloCure) and I find it hard to keep up with the two storylines of Minecraft and Rust at the same time.

Perhaps it’s just external stresses getting to me but I hope to become more engaged with stuff this upcoming week. It’s disappointing because I would normally be pretty excited for ID1’s 3D debut but I haven’t even watched the two that premiered because I just feel like I’m in a funk.

Anyone else ever feel like this before?
I took two months off from watching any streams due to burnout and completely left the KF thread during that time. I was almost on my way out again recently, but KF was attacked and it lit a fire under me.

Sometimes like you, I just read the thread and get caught up that way.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Attachments

• hirys.png
    hirys.png
    606.8 KB · Views: 90

agility_

Early Adopter
Yes you can, because it would be the grorious honoraburu way of the samurai.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
I took two months off from watching any streams due to burnout and completely left the KF thread during that time. I was almost on my way out again recently, but KF was attacked and it lit a fire under me.

Sometimes like you, I just read the thread and get caught up that way.
Your honestly not the only one, I would say I'm still in this sort of feeling now. I haven't watched a full stream in months and I just sort of keep in the loop with clips and reading here and there. I want to argue it because there is just SO GODDAM much to keep up with now, which is a small reason but mainly because I'm just a lazy arse and get so into things for a good while and then it slowly phases out...

Even keeping up with the thread can be a chore at times, I will happily admit that, I used to be checking in at least every hour or so but it's now maybe 1 or 2 times a day. So your not the only one, I'm sure there quite a few of us in this same boat to be honest.
In more brighter things, after catching up with everything. I didn't see this posted. If you want a behind the scenes making of Gura intro video, Tonari Animation actually made one, quite an interesting watch!

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
They did the anime cabbage thing. Sasuga

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

agility_

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
A Holostar on a Hololive's 3D stream is a pleasant surprise. Only ID can do it, I guess

agility_

Early Adopter
This gives me hope when Bae and Kobo get their 3D in ten million years, they'll have Roberu and Regis over to much satisfaction of the unicorn-erradication league.

And Pekora, Lamy, Noel, and everyone on JP manager staff wherever the hell you are:

fuck you too.jpg

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I was actually wishing with low expectation but holyshit, I'm so happy oga gets to appear on risu's showcase
This is probably my fav showcase out of all three, also them being able to immortalize the piggy bank scene in 3d finally

EDIT: It's kind of impressive to see her go from ayunda to risu as easy as flipping a switch, she's definitely one of the talented singer in ID

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This gives me hope when Bae and Kobo get their 3D in ten million years, they'll have Roberu and Regis over to much satisfaction of the unicorn-erradication league.
Kobo/Ragus 3D is a pipe dream right now, but hopefully one day. I really hope we get ID2, CouncilRyS, and ID3 3D at HoloFes 4, but I am not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom