"That's more like it, that's more like it guys. Yeah I gotta keep the D safe; Would be good if I could raise the D"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A Holostar on a Hololive's 3D stream is a pleasant surprise. Only ID can do it, I guess
Calli had Rikka on her birthday live.

That said, I was wondering if Iofi would have any of the Stars, so I'm glad to see Risu and Oga, as weird as their original duet is.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Risu's live was amazing too. Glad I woke up in time to see it (and that Risu had it at a reasonable time in the morning to watch.

Unfortunately I gotta get going to church so I won't be able to see DO U live, but I'll probably listen to it on the way home. Kiara's electropop stuff like Sparks is honestly really good, at least for me.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Update about kf
vivaldi_7Z4O3ql5wq.png

And clip tax. Flare and Marine rap gods.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine getting the shit scared out of her by a pixel game

Koros Apogee

As of posting, In 44 hours Delta's Live 2D stream will go live. Here's a link to the stream for those here are interested.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm unable to access some sites, so I'm wondering if my IP address is being hit. I was able to access the same exact sites via VPN. I'm going to call and get my ip changed.
Edit: Disregard. It seems all my other computers are working fine and today of all days my laptop's network card gave up the ghost (while still show some sites, weird).

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'd care more about any of my details being publicly associated with KF if I didn't happen to utterly and pathologically despise the mainstream and actively take pride in poking conformity in the eye at every opportunity. I've got nothing to hide or lose by not hiding it. In fact, not hiding my admiration of it is a wonderful way to quickly and efficiently filter my social group. If people go 'omg that ebil doxing site that harasses poor innocent women and minorities to suicide' then I know instantly what particular mental dustbin to deposit anything else they might say into.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Doubleposting really bad. But my previous post is too on a different topic to update it.
And I have to do this doublepost to share Kiara's new mv. Song and video really good as my opinion

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Update about kf
vivaldi_7Z4O3ql5wq.png

I'd care more about any of my details being publicly associated with KF if I didn't happen to utterly and pathologically despise the mainstream and actively take pride in poking conformity in the eye at every opportunity. I've got nothing to hide or lose by not hiding it. In fact, not hiding my admiration of it is a wonderful way to quickly and efficiently filter my social group. If people go 'omg that ebil doxing site that harasses poor innocent women and minorities to suicide' then I know instantly what particular mental dustbin to deposit anything else they might say into.
Someone be sure to post here if it comes up again. I'm sure some account clean up for all of us will be in order just to be safe.

It'll be really funny if emails used to sign up get leaked and that's how we find out all of the secret VTubers who've been lurking/posting in the thread.
:smugpipi:
Remember kids, always use burner information when signing up for a place like this, so you can torch it and walk away at a moments notice.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Not everyone has the luxury to dismiss and ignore these people. Especially if your employer is the government or a woke corpo. Which is why I hope you are as prudent as our dear feeder and regularly delete user data. Xenforo logs your IP address and uses cookies to keep track of its users, but the admin can configure how long certain data is stored. How long do you store IP addresses btw?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Yes

Attachments

• bh6ncvxslmo91.jpg
    bh6ncvxslmo91.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 105

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol i was there during the fucking attack, i was tryna look for something in the old thread and as i go back i start seeing people's profiles become the poast logo thing, i thought it was some sort of trolling thing. Damn the motherland is really taking a beating right now, pray for those poor souls that decided to not to join us and now can't discuss vtubers 24/7.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Kobo/Ragus 3D is a pipe dream right now, but hopefully one day. I really hope we get ID2, CouncilRyS, and ID3 3D at HoloFes 4, but I am not holding my breath.
I don't know why but your comment reminded me of this clip of her stream. I really hope that IRys at least gets her new stuff soon, since she works hard and I bet it must sting a bit not being able to show off a new costume or 2D. Girl deserves it so bad.

I bring gifts for all to enjoy!

Chimkin met Penguin on Rust

Ollie making Axel jealous through being cute with Nodoka

This one was from yesterday's stream. He had a lot of fun and got excited when he saw Suityan!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is live now creating the optimal "Regispore Altare."

Edit:
regispore.PNG
Edit:
"It has to be the simperton"
simperton.PNG
regispore2.PNG
Edit:
He also gave it arms (for stats) hidden in the back because he wanted to preserve the look. Chat: "the arms are only used for wiping"
regispore3.PNG
Edit:
regispore4.PNG

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper is live now creating the optimal "Regispore Altare."

Even despite his apparent attempt to look into optimal creature feature, very simple gameplay mechanics elude grandpire in the most difficult children's video game ever developed: Spore.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
In light of recent events, it's time for my program shilling:
Don't trust online (cloud) password databases.
I've used KeyPass going on decades now.
It's open source and the Database file generates is local.
You just need to remember the one password to get into the database, and have all your passwords be as complex as you want.
256-Bit passwords are good.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

I'm going to keep shitposting. One thing I hate about Odysee is changing ANYTHING and you see this for five minutes:
Screenshot 2022-09-18 125013.gif

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Not a terrible assumption, people who are willing to stalk you that hard are potentially violent or unhinged enough to try violence as a last resort even if they suck at fighting.

I think Vesper's assumption is reasonable, Altare did martial arts and can do some pretty fast push ups as was shown in one of his minecraft streams, Magni goes to the gym often, Axel used to be a really active guy in his youth and is probably still at least in decent shape, Vesper bikes actively as a hobby and rode for thousands of miles on his bike during his wandering hobo saga.

So they could probably handle some fat neet idiot, unless they brought a gun or something, as none of them seem to be the stereotypical 200+ pound Dorito finger weeb gamer neckbeard. These aren't horribly out of shape men from what they've said about their activity habits, relative to their audience they're probably very in shape.
TBH, anyone stalking the Tempus bros for any other reason than wanting to hang out and do a Zomboid LAN party deserves to get their head caved in and their underwear claimed as a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom