"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
This Thursday Tamaki celebrates his 4th anniversary in 3D. Guests are Yumeoi Kakeru, Kanda Shoichi, Belmond Banderas and for the first time in ages Aqua and Kagura Mea. Oliver Evans and Roberu will send videos messages. I remember a lot of questionalbe MeAqua clips from 2020 but they stopped interacting in public until their sudden Naisho No Hanashi collab cover a few months ago. I'm really looking forward to this.

Nice!!!! Sounds like a great line up. I'm also hoping for some green woman sperging on her roommate. She was good friends with Tamaki so this might make her go depresso over not being there.
Vtuber Cy Yu aka Kaggyfilms aka Alejandro Saab landed the role as Cyno for Genshin Impact
This excites me cause I was highly anticipating Cyno and I'm a big fan of Kaggy's content and Voice Acting going back to his Dragonball days

Edit: Oh sweet my Twitter embed is in dark mode for me cause I use Twitter dark mode this looks so much better with the forum
Edit 2:

His voicework was incredible on the trailer, but I didn't know this was a Vtuber. Hopefully he doesnt get any flak from the retarded genshin community.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I know, "ha ha laugh at the menhera" but I honestly feel really bad for her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pomu playing Ground Zeroes.

"Pomu starts playing love deterrence".
I'm out. Good job Kojima. If your intent was to leave an emotional Phantom Pain to the players, you certainly succeeded in my case.

>complaining about not knowing what the controls are
>has not pressed any buttons
>zero muscle memory
>zero conscious recollection
>stands up from cover and gets spotted instead of firing her weapon, despite shooting less than 4 minutes before

I now want Pomu to be forced to play MGSV in it's entirety. Each individual mission will be a 6 hour stream wherein she spends at least one hour learning how to press the same buttons she's been using for 80 collective hours of gameplay.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Doubleposting really bad. But my previous post is too on a different topic to update it.
And I have to do this doublepost to share Kiara's new mv. Song and video really good as my opinion

That was wondrous, favorited and even the rare 2nd playlist; phenomenal song. She practiced a lot for this it seems, wonderful singing. Divine model, incredible lyrics, spectacular backgrounds, insanely fantastic and banging instrumental, stellar dancing.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ok clearly I have no idea what double posting is I was always taught it was posting directly after your own post can someone clarify?
The pages move very quickly, and I try not to speed them up even more.
Vtuber Cy Yu aka Kaggyfilms aka Alejandro Saab landed the role as Cyno for Genshin Impact
This excites me cause I was highly anticipating Cyno and I'm a big fan of Kaggy's content and Voice Acting going back to his Dragonball days
True weeaboogigachads use only japanese voiceover. :smugpipi:
How did I miss this, did Laplus contracted Herpes?
20-30% adult people has herpes virus. It can manifest itself after a weakened immune system, from hypothermia or even from fatigue.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

It is sad. I often wondered why I don't see streams pop up on YouTube from Vshojo, I should at least give them a shot, but then I remember they are on Twitch, and I'm just not interested in an even more restrictive platform.

Also,
Screenshot 2022-09-18 162349.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her, personally. I wonder if she is not allowed to stream on YT because of an NDA with Holo. That is the only thing I can think of that would affect her streaming on YT.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I have a hard time feeling sorry for her, personally. I wonder if she is not allowed to stream on YT because of an NDA with Holo. That is the only thing I can think of that would affect her streaming on YT.
My mind's been so warped with other stuff that I completely forgot that was Rushia. Wow.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Edit: Oh sweet my Twitter embed is in dark mode for me cause I use Twitter dark mode this looks so much better with the forum
Edit 2:

And now he is live on twitch he also uploads VODs on YouTube https://youtube.com/c/CYYUVODS

His voicework was incredible on the trailer, but I didn't know this was a Vtuber. Hopefully he doesnt get any flak from the retarded genshin community.
He's getting shit for being friends with Tectone unfortunately
Edit:
A wild Axel appeared
Screenshot_20220918-151050-896.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kronii short. Wonder if she feels better enough to stream this week after her dental work. She sounded okay in her friend's stream, but a little out of it. Obviously solo streaming would take more energy and a lot more talking, though.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh no! I sure hope the big bad government doesn't see my thousands of posts about vtubers on KF! I'm going to prison for being a deranged lunatic. It was nice knowing you guys..but I feel like I'll see most of you there anyways =P

Piarro

Early Adopter
Wonder if she feels better enough to stream this week after her dental work. She sounded okay in her friend's stream, but a little out of it. Obviously solo streaming would take more energy and a lot more talking, though.
Kronii's twitter space was wonderful, all the girls should be obligated to stream after dental work as long as talking isn't painful.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
When he stated in one of his MATI streams, maybe a year ago, that he was using Rust to program additional elements, my gut sank. It's the new hotness, I get it, but it's fucking shit.
I did expect the attackers to have used a zero-day. I did not expect it to be one that Josh placed himself.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
First Rust stream from Pina Pengin (cute penguin from Prism project)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nice!!!! Sounds like a great line up. I'm also hoping for some green woman sperging on her roommate. She was good friends with Tamaki so this might make her go depresso over not being there.

They absolutely will throw a tantrum, i don't hate genchink as a game but the community is fucking dogshit, everything is a problem, everything needs to be made into an hour-long video essay about how angry everyone is because of this minute change, people who play RPGs really have no god damn lives.
Untitled.png
Also wtf is with the chinese bots prowling the site? Does bing really love vtubers that much?

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh no! I sure hope the big bad government doesn't see my thousands of posts about vtubers on KF! I'm going to prison for being a deranged lunatic. It was nice knowing you guys..but I feel like I'll see most of you there anyways =P
Imagine being the glowie that has to read six thousand pages of anime girl autism.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imagine being their therapist
"I joined the agency to prevent terrorism and oppress people, instead I just sit around all day reading about moldy cartoon bunnies and shark girls. Every time I think I've finally read it all I refresh the document and there are a dozen new pages, it never stops with these fucks!"

The Rrat

Early Adopter
>complaining about not knowing what the controls are
>has not pressed any buttons
>zero muscle memory
>zero conscious recollection
>stands up from cover and gets spotted instead of firing her weapon, despite shooting less than 4 minutes before

I now want Pomu to be forced to play MGSV in it's entirety. Each individual mission will be a 6 hour stream wherein she spends at least one hour learning how to press the same buttons she's been using for 80 collective hours of gameplay.
Oh shit, she just said she is gonna play PP.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wow Pomu is going to play Phantom Pain in about 2 weeks (or after nijifes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom