"After this, I want to fuck Ollie, is that okay?"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

How did I miss this, did Laplus contracted Herpes?

Don't worry the herpes isn't goin away.....
Don't imagine them!

Airless

Active lurker
It's that time of week again

untitled923148.png

Lol i was there during the fucking attack, i was tryna look for something in the old thread and as i go back i start seeing people's profiles become the poast logo thing, i thought it was some sort of trolling thing. Damn the motherland is really taking a beating right now, pray for those poor souls that decided to not to join us and now can't discuss vtubers 24/7.
Winter is approaching. Historically speaking that's when the tides always turn for the motherland

I know, "ha ha laugh at the menhera" but I honestly feel really bad for her.

She's had a rough couple of months between difficulty getting meds, her cat dying, and still being harassed by mafu mafu fangirls. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't had any moments lately

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh shit, she just said she is gonna play PP.

Oh hell yeah! I hoped she would. There is so much good reaction potential! (Even though the unfinished story is quite unfortunate for long-time MGS fans) >_<

I’ve been feeling a little burned out of vtubers for about two weeks now. I really like reading here to stay up to date, though. My oshi is playing some stuff I really don’t like watching (NFS, HoloCure) and I find it hard to keep up with the two storylines of Minecraft and Rust at the same time.

Perhaps it’s just external stresses getting to me but I hope to become more engaged with stuff this upcoming week. It’s disappointing because I would normally be pretty excited for ID1’s 3D debut but I haven’t even watched the two that premiered because I just feel like I’m in a funk.

Anyone else ever feel like this before?

Yeah I think this happens to most folks now and again. Even get burned out on specific tubers. For example, I used to watch Kiara a lot. I thought her positive energy and love of her job made her very interesting to listen to. She also has a tendency to ramble and "spill the tea" on all kinds of behind the scenes deets which makes her fun. Now, I still think Kiara is great, but over time I have found it increasingly difficult to listen to her at length. She quickly becomes overbearing and I become exhausted trying to keep up with her.

Guess this is why I like "comfy" streamers like Ina so much. Just good ol' decompressing time.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Reminder that not Lulu/Watagashi Unou/Harawata is different. Started last night in her time zone, still streaming ~8 hours later. Playing Wrecking Crew....
1663541267132.png
1663541294188.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Imagine being the glowie that has to read six thousand pages of anime girl autism.
So after they get brainwashed by spending several months reading that thread all day, which chuuba becomes their oshi? :unsure: Our friendly neighborhood fed can't be supporting a dirty foreigner, so that somewhat limits the options.

pururun

I’ve been feeling a little burned out of vtubers for about two weeks now. I really like reading here to stay up to date, though. My oshi is playing some stuff I really don’t like watching (NFS, HoloCure) and I find it hard to keep up with the two storylines of Minecraft and Rust at the same time.

Perhaps it’s just external stresses getting to me but I hope to become more engaged with stuff this upcoming week. It’s disappointing because I would normally be pretty excited for ID1’s 3D debut but I haven’t even watched the two that premiered because I just feel like I’m in a funk.

Anyone else ever feel like this before?
I've been feeling this way too. In part of learning Japanese through the mass immersion approach I was watching a lot of JP chuubas and having them on in the background while doing other things. A few weeks ago I started to lose that "spark" and watching them started to feel more like a chore. I'm trying to take a break now and do other things with the hope that my enthusiasm will come back. It makes me slightly sad because I love them and one of my reasons to learn Japanese was to watch the streams, but I know that if I try to force it that will just make things worse.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So after they get brainwashed by spending several months reading that thread all day, which chuuba becomes their oshi? :unsure: Our friendly neighborhood fed can't be supporting a dirty foreigner, so that somewhat limits the options.
Zeta

SoundWave Superior

I've honestly grown a bit of a soft spot for Axel and Regis like while not my favourites of the boys honestly how can you top the Tea king himself but was shocked how much i ended up enjoying watching all the lads even individually

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command
Well, everybody knows that all FBI agents are secret pedophiles, so probably Gura

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pekora is going to play FGO for the first time.

And it seems like she plans to do a Fate/Zero watchalong too.
1663541401459037.png

Last edited:

moonlight

Gura's Zatsudan fell victim to power and internet outages according to her own chat messages (presumably sent from a phone). Postponed for 24 hours.

EDIT: Twatter
1663545481784.png

Airless

Active lurker
Gura's Zatsudan fell victim to power and internet outages according to her own chat messages (presumably sent from a phone). Postponed for 24 hours.
californiadotjpeg.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Can I Offer You a Nice DOOG In This Trying Time?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I actually thought Ame had recorded a day loop of Rust for her superchat reading.

That is until She fucking died of starvation. She always manages to surprise (can't wait for a boar to maul her).

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Just some tweets on my feed today. Wonder what the pronouns police lady wants with Enna?

Will Kronii get food-poisoning so soon after her Wisdom teeth arc?

Elira is playing Zelda: BotW
Fauna is on Skyrim

Otherwise seems like a pretty quiet night.

pururun

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is doing an idol practice stream in about 3 and half hours. She's also participating in a Rust battle royale before that.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Imagine The Horned Rat & co. trying to get Fishman to fire Pippa for having a lurker account.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

There are only a few places in the continental US that are getting pounded hard enough right now to cause a power outage, from what I can tell.

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 9.05.33 PM.jpg

My money's on California. Mmm, rolling blackouts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom