"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Fauna singing indie rock songs. Very cute.

Piarro

Early Adopter
The Trash Taste guys have been dicking around outside of Japan in the UK for one of them's wedding and in the US just cause why not, but (unless something has changed) none of them have permanently moved out of Japan. I do believe Syd is currently in the US with them, so Calli's other friend could be Gura, but it could also be literally anyone else.

Fauna's stream has been fun so far, especially since I'm a big fan of "indie" rock. She said she likes The Voidz, Human Sadness cover when?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Watame always being there for Fauna is the sweetest. She should be fucking asleep but the sheep never sleeps.

EDIT:

"Can't cancel me. You never know if it's true or not, because it could be a deepfake Fauna."

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
To all the vespies out there, Vesper's first membersonly stream is tonight!
no god damn it I will be streaming at the same time. will just have to wait for the vod.
had a nighmare last night that I was recording for the phase audition and it got posted here by mistake and I had a fucking heart attack

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
CHANTEL THREAD MAKES NULL SMILE THE MOST OUT OF ANY OTHER THREAD ON KF!

The feeder meme digs deeper.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Trash Taste guys have been dicking around outside of Japan in the UK for one of them's wedding and in the US just cause why not, but (unless something has changed) none of them have permanently moved out of Japan. I do believe Syd is currently in the US with them, so Calli's other friend could be Gura, but it could also be literally anyone else.
Ok I misunderstood prolly from this title they are basically touring but yeah doesn't look like they actually moved
Edit: oh I remember I thought they moved because Pewds made a joke out of him moving there and them moving out so he can't be on trash taste yet

Piarro

Early Adopter
Ok I misunderstood prolly from this title they are basically touring but yeah doesn't look like they actually moved
They are retarded with their titles, you can't believe anything their titles say. They just make them whatever will get the most clicks and is vaguely relevant to the actual content of the video, who gives a shit if the title is objectively false?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
They are retarded with their titles, you can't believe anything their titles say. They just make them whatever will get the most clicks and is vaguely relevant to the actual content of the video, who gives a shit if the title is objectively false?
I mean to be fair they did technically move their podcast to the UK temporarily so it's not exactly a lie just not that definition of move like I said it was Pewds who misinformed me anyway

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
@FuckingYTs how did you get Odysee to let you upload? I tried using it but I ran into the same problem as Godzilla. It wouldn't let me upload without their currency, and it wouldn't let me gain their currency unless I verified the account.

Rumble seems to work for me though. It let me create an account and upload with just an email and no required association with my actual identity.
Honestly, now I'm super confused. I'm checked to see if I accidentally entered my phone number and nope. There is also no bank account info or payment processors linked. I would never use those.

I can only thing I can think of is that they JUST changed after I registered which was on 9/9. I never saw any of those prompts that @Godzilla1984 showed.

That's really disappointing.

I even have 0.35 of whatever coin that have.

Here are some shots to show I have nothing hooked up:
Screenshot 2022-09-17 174228.gif

Screenshot 2022-09-17 174255.gif
Screenshot 2022-09-17 174332.gif

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
How can I hold all these chuubas? 😖

Fauna singing. (Priority cuz no archive)
Horse lady playing Pony Island.
Meemaw on Dark Souls 3.
Mothmom on Twitch.

Edit: to clarify, it's just unfortunate all of these are happening at the same time. 😅

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Honestly, now I'm super confused. I'm checked to see if I accidentally entered my phone number and nope. There is also no bank account info or payment processors linked. I would never use those.

I can only thing I can think of is that they JUST changed after I registered which was on 9/9. I never saw any of those prompts that @Godzilla1984 showed.

That's really disappointing.
I can't even post in Josh's stream because clicking the window redirects me to the Kike page.
Wikidog didn't believe me either until I showed him.
Screenshot_93.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shion fans, what's the story with kusogaki. Is she having school scheduling problems like HAACHAMA.
If you mean why isn't she streaming much, I think she has been having a rough patch with depression for a while now. Not sure if anything else has come up recently.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Tonight, Gura's 3d live. (side note, I find it hilarious that the japanese loan word for any concert is "live" even if it's not live by the english definition)
Tomorrow, Risu's 3d showcase.
Also tomorrow, Kiara's new original.
And Calli and Bae at CRX Australia.

Thanks for this, you've saved my sanity trying to deal with the YT shorts browser interface.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fauna confirmed not Christian, dropped. (She said 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' by Death Cab for Cutie reflects her personal beliefs, unless I misheard)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just signed up for the first time to odysee with no issues or brick walls and was able to say something in the MATI chat.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Fauna: "Should I sing the one Interpol song that we're allowed to sing?"
Does anyone here know how the fuck song permissions work for unarchived karaoke?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I just signed up for the first time to odysee with no issues or brick walls and was able to say something in the MATI chat.
This is Discord all over again.
Honest Work.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Fauna: "Should I sing the one Interpol song that we're allowed to sing?"
Does anyone here know how the fuck song permissions work for unarchived karaoke?
I think they are limited to a karaoke app they have permissions to use unarchived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom