"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sorry for double posting, but I'd say if it's archive worthy like some sort of Rushia moment (I almost forgot her name lol), I'd put it on Mega or Anonfiles.
I'm too lazy to archive on mobile I'll leave that to someone else if need be

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Does anyone have the images of Sakana's cooking? I've been trying to find it in the KF thread but I'm coming up empty.

Alt-tech bros and sabotaging their own effort, a combination just as iconic and retarded as most vtuber ships.
It's not alt tech if it doesn't shoot itself in the foot at least once a year.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
RE: MATI: "His dead name was Robert Paulson." lmao.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Does anyone have the images of Sakana's cooking? I've been trying to find it in the KF thread but I'm coming up empty.
Uruka posted it on Twatter is all I remember about it.

Ednine

Currently watching the NijiEN Minecraft Rebuild and Elira and Maria were singing some “It’s Corn” song. I have never related to Luca more than rn, we were so confused. I even had to ask Elicord what the girls were talking about. Honestly this whole thing had me dying laughing
There's a discord you're not banned from yet?

These two have chemistry as fellow boomer gamers; watching them is good so far. Snorts make Onolumi smile, etc. Having shareware explained to her was like watching Onolumi's mind blow.
I'm not familiar with Onolumi, and I'm confused. You say they're both boomer gamers, but Onolumi needed shareware explained to her? How does that add up?

Considering that this is a cloud forum and that @The Proctor is footing the bill, most likely not. I'd say, go make an Odysee account. It's super easy, even if the uploads takes a bit of time to process.

I don't trust YouTube... but I guess if you keep it unlisted and put it on here it maybe ok, if it's nothing that goes against their rapidly evolving ToS.

Edit: I don't trust any company, but Odysee seems cool for now.
I never uploaded any clips to the other place, partially because I didn't want to waste too much of Josh's bandwidth when we were such an off-topic thread.

For this forum, it's probably better to have everything hosted off-site anyway - it'd be easier to pack up, for example if we ever needed to move from the Xenforo cloud hosting to a self-hosted instance.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shion fans, what's the story with kusogaki. Is she having school scheduling problems like HAACHAMA.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
For this forum, it's probably better to have everything hosted off-site anyway - it'd be easier to pack up, for example if we ever needed to move from the Xenforo cloud hosting to a self-hosted instance.
The ToS of this service is so vague that this could be the last thing I sa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Uruka posted it on Twatter is all I remember about it.
Was it this one?
uruka cooking.png

Did I have it the whole time and I'm just retarded? Was there a full recipe for it?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was it this one?
View attachment 561

Did I have it the whole time and I'm just retarded? Was there a full recipe for it?
God that looks like fucking vomit, the pasta looks like it's made from butter with how yellow it is.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
E9Yb3oMXEAEadAo.jpg:small

Missed the opportunity, but it's never too late to 69.

Yeah, that's it.
Kevin used a whole bottle of ketchup.
After that cursed Shiina informative stream, I believe she got in due to her favorite condiment drink choice.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Much like journalists, most mods are not human. I do feel a bit bad for Kiki, poor girl's obviously got some issues, but nothing will ruin this dream collab for me.

Another great example of this is Nene Amano, who gets live viewers in the low hundreds despite having 143k subs. I actually found her through one of her shorts that managed to blow up.

She even had another one do pretty well relatively recently. It's funny.

It mostly resulted in a bunch of dead subs for her in the end, so there's likely something more to Susan's algorithm voodoo witchcraft.

This gives me a reason to be lazy and repost this:
Better-Call-IRyS.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I'm not familiar with Onolumi, and I'm confused. You say they're both boomer gamers, but Onolumi needed shareware explained to her? How does that add up?
It's a difference of perspective. They're both playing old games but Amiya does it from the point of nostalgia - as someone who grew up playing games of that era - while Onolumi plays them as a newcomer amazed by what games were.
EDIT: Also Onolumi is Japanese. Some of the terminology used in western world confuses her because they either call stuff differently or she simply doesn't understand the word immediately. With the shareware example, she immediately understood the concept as a demo when Ami explained it to her.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
This is my guarantee to the thread and my word is the only thing I have in this world:

If this site goes down I will help @The Proctor get this self hosted monetarily on something like linode, which has been very good to me in the past. I already have work servers there. So I know a lot about it. I probably shouldn't be promising this while I'm drunk, but I'll reiterate my point: I'm tired of things I enjoy being taken away.

AmpleChip

Sakana tweeted the recipe a while back.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is my guarantee to the thread and my word is the only thing I have in this world:

If this site goes down I will help @The Proctor get this self hosted monetarily on something like linode, which has been very good to me in the past. I already have work servers there. So I know a lot about it. I probably shouldn't be promising this while I'm drunk, but I'll reiterate my point: I'm tired of things I enjoy being taken away.
I can see a future where this place becomes independent from KF and one of the main places to discuss vtubers free of censorship, of course, many challenges stand in the way of that, but i am a lurker by nature and it will be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom