"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
so many suicides since Jonestown, how the shit she believed this was a good idea?
Causing unicorn suicide is (almost) always a good idea.
Speaking of unicorns, what's the deal with Shiori? There was the statement in debut that I know vt was all mad about, but since then it seems like she's the one who's been playing the most into GFE (unless she's doing it ironically, I don't know).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on another note stinky panda on her way to murder paul(ingame)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I still expect proctor to ban us all when we hit 5K.

heres to 5K more.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Getting cucked by two dudes with big massive... subscriber counts is still a girlfriend experience. Just not a good one. So she is technically correct, the best kind of correct
Man i wish i know japanese, from what i can glance all her super duper donors are massive lolcows that dont care if they get cucked a million times, imagine being this pathetic

Speaking of unicorns, what's the deal with Shiori? There was the statement in debut that I know vt was all mad about, but since then it seems like she's the one who's been playing the most into GFE (unless she's doing it ironically, I don't know).
In her debut she throwed a blanket statement that there is a high chance she would collab with penis havers, a statement that declared her not any better than the whore of babylon in the eyes of VT, she has still not acknowledged them in any way or form but im putting my bets in her and Bijou hanging with the Stars

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The more GFE the more fucking crazy they are
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
I'll join in to cap the thread.

1) Ember Amane
2) Marine
3) Profit

And by that I mean, honestly Subaru now that I've been dwelling on this

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
In her debut she throwed a blanket statement that there is a high chance she would collab with penis havers, a statement that declared her not any better than the whore of babylon in the eyes of VT, she has still not acknowledged them in any way or form but im putting my bets in her and Bijou hanging with the Stars
Even thought she hasn't directly acknowledge any of them is interesting to note she is the only one in advent that follows some of then on twitter (Flayon, Axel and Bettel)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She said to respect her collab choices, but didn't specify what those choices would be.

She's definitely leaning hard into quirky nerd goth GFE, which is why she's the first vtuber I'm going schizo over, the first one to scratch that particular itch.

She has collabed with men in her PL, of course.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Selen starts Mass Effect of all things tonight. Last and pretty much only Vtuber I saw play this was Nina.

Also tonight though. A collab that is sure to cause many laughing pains.

Also have some Kronii funnies.

What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.

Ange Katrina, Shishiro Botan, Nerissa Ravencroft.

Runners up: Shiori, Kronii.

Limkin

Man i wish i know japanese, from what i can glance all her super duper donors are massive lolcows that dont care if they get cucked a million times, imagine being this pathetic
They followed a girl who was caught being a groupie and trying to hop on that twink mafumafu dick, arranging events in a way where it would seem like they are dating, to basically gaslight him into starting to date her for real. I bet they all have NTR fetish because the girl is blatantly begging on main to be fucked by a guy who is not them, and they are turning a blind eye to this completely, still acting like they are the only ones (out of a couple thousand viewers) for her. This is some seriously messed up shit

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The absolute pinnacle of vtuber design is A-chan.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I wonder why Selen is using Firekeeper fan art for space game, maybe there is not enough futuristic art of her?

So almost a week ago, Haruhi Darling on Reddit announced a vtuber school, whatever that means. I assume it's like Niji's VTA, just indie?
Reddit post, and a Discord link. I have not joined, so no more info from me

wouldposters will get a 3-day ban.
I must not, but the bit is so strong! Oh, imagine how funny would it be to fuck up Recaps this far in!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Maybe that's the secret to her nonstop happiness, she's not sexually frustrated like a bunch of the other vTubers in this sphere. I can't even begin to imagine how much mental illness infiltrates the talents just because they aren't in a stable relationship.
I think it's more them having to (well, wanting to) keep their relationship(s) a secret is what's more taxing lol since one vtuber I follow that's left the corporate life style has said as much as they want to tell people things they're pretty much told not to and to keep that shit bottled up, which hurts more than losing x amount of people upset you're not single. Since it honestly is unrealistic to expect 18-30+ yr old women to not have relationships, casual hookups or even interact with men despite what they may present as their persona.
Selen, I dig the simplicity. Mito, again, simplicity. Korone, once again, simplicity.
I wonder why Selen is using Firekeeper fan art for space game, maybe there is not enough futuristic art of her?

So almost a week ago, Haruhi Darling on Reddit announced a vtuber school, whatever that means. I assume it's like Niji's VTA, just indie?
Reddit post, and a Discord link. I have not joined, so no more info from me
This seems a bit more stroking their own egos and dragging people along for the ride with the possibility of joining their clique(s), so not like VTA at all but some info could be helpful for actual vtubers wanting to do shit and not just vtweeters farming engagement.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If I have learned anything from following VTuber doxes, it is that I should be playing FFXIV.
:smugina::BijouBijou:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
If I have learned anything from following VTuber doxes, it is that I should be playing FFXIV.
Apex is a good second option apparently.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The absolute pinnacle of vtuber design is A-chan.
It always felt like she was missing a little something but then she got the jacket/striped shirt combo and everything immediately clicked together :achansasuga:

it's been 2 years already what the fuck

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

vh1dc8k63f481.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa has said if you want to get a woman (with mental issues (so a woman)) that MMOs are the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom