"Y'know, lately I've been thinking of KFC boxes as pets"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nazuna 3D

Is this running off her PC or something? It is like 15 fps...

I'd feel bad for her, but she basically has all but one pinky-toe out the door, so I doubt she cares about this all that much.

>click in to see what's going on for once
>subtitles because moonspeak
>one is displayed in full well ahead of what she's saying
>everything else is super delayed or missing afterwards

She can't even be bothered to have real commentary, it has to be scripted in advance.

That, or the animation team changed the helicopter to a glider after the voice acting was already done.

The realist in me just says "It's intentional, they know it's not but it's presented like that to showcase the girls being clueless and thus foretelling their disaster", but the rratlord in me says "RETARDED NIP FAGS COULDN'T IDENTIFY A HUEY FROM THE SMELL OF ITS EXHAUST IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT VESPER WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL"

And because no one succeeds in entertainment by being rational, I am going to be rrat-ional. :cursedbae:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That, or the animation team changed the helicopter to a glider after the voice acting was already done.
Kiara talking about it now on stream, she is also confused lol. Wonder if they wrote the script and voiced it but staff didn't know what a helicopter was or they didn't have a helicopter asset and didn't feel like getting one.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Is this running off her PC or something? It is like 15 fps...

I'd feel bad for her, but she basically has all but one pinky-toe out the door, so I doubt she cares about this all that much.

It's a pretty sad sight to see ngl. Imagine going from Cover's tech to this.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm shocked that they just haven't made the jacket optional. Having some 3D model, rigging experience and having checked out their MMD models it's literally the easiest "fix" they could do, but they insist on her model being forced to wear it. :guradumbl:
  1. Ame mentioned in her member stream that her manager is striving to do something about it.
  2. As for why it isn't a thing in the first place, I've read a long comment from a redditor who claimed to know a thing or two about 3D modelling. Something about the shape of her shoulder being different with and without coat, so she would need a completely different model. But in the end this came from a random redditor so take it with a grain of salt.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well she half-droped them for a reason.Perhaps she was told in Advance that they cant get her a proper 3D debut.Voice ore seems to have a more sweet contract so maybe she can get a better 3d there?

Limkin

When a management tells you to use your mouth to solve your issues and from A) talking to your coworkers to resolve it. B) talking to your friends in case you misunderstood something because they know you very well. C) taking a hint and sucking a manager off, and D) running off to dramatubers, you go for D that's not sad, that's consequences of your own actions

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Not-Username

This shit is so unbelievable stupid.
Lower than low.
That's not out of context. That is intentionally misconstrued.
Every coomer slobbering for this shit should get torture in addition to the rope.
Goddamn tophat time :pathetic:

DanishCookies

SomeRando

Aura is live playing Euro Truck Sim 2, she's sitting around 3500-4k viewers if anyone is curious about how she's doing post-debut.

Zentreya also popped into chat and seems pretty supportive of her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
KAF started a stream on yt like 20 min ago. She walked on the street. Went into a van and i have no idea wtf is going on. Even the jp bros seems lost.

Edit : from my understanding there is some kind of quiz. And with each quiz she moves ( or the person filming ) to a new location. Maybe some kind of teasing announcement?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Aura is live playing Euro Truck Sim 2, she's sitting around 3500-4k viewers if anyone is curious about how she's doing post-debut.

wonder if "Chinese shill" is a banned word in her chat

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

https://archive.li/k3gS3 - Archive since tweet was pulled

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Triggerpoint, one of Kirsche's community members, was talking a bit today on Twitter about how Aura viewbotted and why Aura has Pippa blocked on Twitter. He found out this morning that Nano/Yuri has blocked him on Twitter.

This is wild considering he's seemingly a fan of Nano and has actually commissioned her to draw Chibis for Kirsche before.

This is leading more creedance to the "Cyberlive Mean Girls Club" rrat that's been floating around since Nano was booted from Phase. Not a good look overall.

Inb4 Yuri is banking on the friendship with Cyberlive getting her a collab with the new Opera Vtuber persona from Utano or whatever the fuck

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can that stupid bunny do even one god-damn thing without managing to make it look like it verifies all the worst-possible interpretations of her personality? This is Tumblr Umari levels of shooting yourself in the foot.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
That said from how IRyS has described the music process in the first year and a half, it sounded like she had quite a bit less control than other Holomems would take over their music projects. Either that or she is the kind of person to take less control. Hard to say.
Is because Cover dont know what the fuck to do with Vsingers, they are promoted as Cover will pay and do all the preps for their songs but the talent barely has any input on it, they are in a big nebulous situation where they are special but not at the same time

I'm ashamed of you all. even the ones that don't watch anime. SMH right now.
Did you really want me to remember that abomination of Deadman wonderland?

Only a short piece of Shiina singing, but she has an amazing voice.

Sorry guys Meemaw was killed by the Disney ninjas, scene of the crime contain prepaid cards for Disney plus

SomeRando

Moral of the story?

Lumi won

hq720.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I was going to try and disprove your point but then I looked at idol's superchat revenue, it's surprisingly low.
View attachment 40987View attachment 40988
Rin gets 1.4k average viewers and yuko gets 500 viewers on average. Yet they don't even get the superchats Shiina gets with her 400 viewers.
View attachment 40989View attachment 40990
And when you look at Pippa's revenue the difference becomes truly glaring.
How do you guys explain such a difference ? Do they just not read superchats ?
I've always said their marketing only brought eyes but very few people who donate. They could be making bank on memberships though but relying only on memberships isn't really good IMO. If idol wants to stay afloat they need to turn the saps who watch into spenders in some way but head jew doesn't care he has jew money and can bruteforce success.

Numbers mean dick if she isn't getting money out of it and I doubt opera is giving her a base salary.

YUUUUUURI YOU RETARDED WHORE!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Why would you block the few people who still are in your corner and give you money over some perfectly valid concern. She's basically blacklisted from any corpo under the sun and then you try to be loyal to the pack of whores who might've planted the idea in your head to be a gypsy? Just cut your loses and get a job in a dinner and con some retard into marrying you.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is because Cover dont know what the fuck to do with Vsingers, they are promoted as Cover will pay and do all the preps for their songs but the talent barely has any input on it, they are in a big floatied situation where they are special but not at the same time
It comes down to who is driving the project forward.

With someone like pre-UMG Mori, Bae, Kiara, Watame, etc, the talent themselves is the project manager, though some communication is routed through management. Kiara is working on an album right now and the stress of trying to coordinate with the producers and MV-makers to get things done by a release deadline is keeping her awake at night and giving her nightmares.

IRyS would say "oh I have recording scheduled this week" "finally it's ready, I remember recording this 9 months ago" "yeah they showed me the songs and asked for feedback" "they ask me about everything, maybe even too much" "oh they released it without telling me, huh!". Not actual quotes but I remember all of these things happening.

I don't know if it's IRyS specific or vsinger specific, but AZKi is much more deeply involved than IRyS so I would say it's just how IRyS's contract or process is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom