"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 40935

Know somethin' you ain't tellin' us chief

EDIT: View attachment 40936

EDIT 2: Avoiding a double post, looks like Nyaru is live with the karaoke on Youtube now

He was mentally broken when his oshi made fun of his failed attempt at memeing and called him neurodivergent in front of her friends and hundreds of watchers. He briefly avoided Shiina and sought out safety and solace in Roca's stream afterwards. I don't want to imagine what will happen if Roca calls him neurodivergent on stream.
I should superchat to Roca during her next karaoke and ask her to "please wish Happy Birthday to my friend Ananda, he is neurodivergent and is afraid to superchat himself but he loves your streams"

Horo7618

No one in particular
Aren't they typhoons on the Pacific side?
Technically they're only called typhoons in the western Pacific (past 180°), but cyclones in the eastern Pacific are uncommon.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
2 minutes until Gavis Bettel fucking dies, RIP

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
2 minutes until Gavis Bettel fucking dies, RIP
This fucker really used this whole thing to drop a merch release on Amazon. I fucking kneel.
A13usaonutL._AC_CLa_2140,2000_81Awz8lSLCL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_UY1100_.jpg

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Heads up to anyone who doesn't know. The west coast is about to get hit by a hurricane - an incredibly rare event. Lots of SoCal are nothing but desert. They are about to get months/years worth of rain in days. Flooding is bound to be catastrophic. Pray for your oshis.
Oh shit I had not thought about that. How long has Cali been in a drought? 20 years? THey are about to get more rain in 2 days than they got in the past 2 decades.

Speaking of the ADL

That's a damn big move from Aviel. This might have really far reaching reprocussions.

Throw a big wrench into the system. I feel like this is his way to possibly poach Niji talents.

If it manages to fuck with californians then a few chuubas are a needed sacrifice.

Lol this jew, the uberautistic nips are never gonna reveal their contracts just so this shmuck can try to 1up them with better offers and try to poach potential hires, this is such an obvious trap, but I do hope some retardo western startups fall for it and bankrupt themselves trying to against with jewish gold.
Hololive should be fine based on numbers but Niji might be struggling.

I mean I'm watching Bettel and his sea of supers/gifted members and

Would you rather make 80% of 500 dollars
or 20% of 5 thousand dollars?

And I seriously doubt that they'd go as high as 80%. From what I've seen Idol hasn't really inspired massive donation waves, vod rewatching (for ads). They got Raid shadow legends, sure they probably made some money off of that. But lets not kid ourselves. Outside of Rin, Idol doesn't seem to be that big at the moment. Not big enough for those with an opporitunity to join Holo to stop and join Idol instead.

I would say Nijisanji as well, but I'm not as familiar with their numbers and merch, this isn't me kicking Nijisanji when they are down. They could very well also be a more lucrative opporunity for new recruits despite bad percentages. Idol does however provide equipment and games, so the starting point I could see would be much more enticing, as long as the talents don't compare the math too close.
Niji's numbers are not THAT high at least a good portion of EN is not that high. Additionally, I feel like someone graduating from Niji to move to a smaller corpo would be HUGE and that alone will push people to watch them in their new role. Someone like Mysta or Nina popping up in somewhere like Idol would get a shitload of views.

Edit: Oh cool Bettel's song is premiering

The Rrat

Early Adopter

This was an original song, seems like.

Edit: sorry, it is a cover song

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hard to imagine Bettel singing this when irl he looks like a hobo but holy shit he really put the effort in there

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

This was an original song, seems like.

Man really took a joke and used it to shill for an original cover metal song and some merch, i kneel

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A sassy, memelord redheaded chuuba? Sign me up!

Aren't they typhoons on the Pacific side? Or did this one actually start in the Atlantic and cross over Mexico/Central America somehow and that's why it is considered a hurricane?
West coast rarely gets storms, they get earthquakes, droughts and wildfires instead.
South and east gets floods and hurricanes, north gets snowstorms and midwest gets tornadoes.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Watch it or, unlike Bettel, you WILL die.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Heads up to anyone who doesn't know. The west coast is about to get hit by a hurricane - an incredibly rare event. Lots of SoCal are nothing but desert. They are about to get months/years worth of rain in days. Flooding is bound to be catastrophic. Pray for your oshis.
Thanks Gods Shiina is safe in starwomanland :shiinawangy:, good luck Airi and Lia 🌊

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
It is time for hope in 3 dimensions!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Live NOW (make sure to sub so you can chat!):

Stunned But Dumb

So rare to see good Shiina art, just glad to find it