"Your pants don't coexist with animals?"Hizaki Gamma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Isn't Uruka a twig irl? Why is she worried about having a feminine gunt?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not enough demand and mid tier corpos have to deal with a suprising amount of schizophrenia, maletuber collabs would just increase that tenfold if its dedicated enough
Who said they'd have to collab with the girls, though? As a non-schizo, I don't mind it, but if a mid-tier wanted to spin up a male branch and then just have them off doing their own thing (and giving more male vtubers a chance to make a living from what they love to do) that'd be better than nothing.

But the problem is that I'm sure they see the alternative as being starting up another female gen that would bring in double or more instead, and they're probably not wrong.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

:SelenHAHAhere: that is such a goofy-ass meech display. The BEEGSmol dolls look really good, though.

Makes you wonder whether not-Sana still gets a cut of the merch sales considering they're selling a Sana plush there. Unless she signed any legal paperwork giving up her cut of the merch post-graduation, of course.

That looks more "fat" than natural bulge though...
Or bloating, which is pretty common even for women who are already skinny.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Purin updates from her alt account

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who said they'd have to collab with the girls, though? As a non-schizo, I don't mind it, but if a mid-tier wanted to spin up a male branch and then just have them off doing their own thing (and giving more male vtubers a chance to make a living from what they love to do) that'd be better than nothing.

But the problem is that I'm sure they see the alternative as being starting up another female gen that would bring in double or more instead, and they're probably not wrong.
Thats true, but i think if that was the case and a mid tier corpo would let them do their thing then they would need to be incredibly standout or else they would be hyper two views, even

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230809-004225-248.png
Everyone's favorite BBC lovin piss drinking plushie humping degenerate is about to do a late night zatsu, be there or be sane

RiverBear

Makes you wonder whether not-Sana still gets a cut of the merch sales considering they're selling a Sana plush there. Unless she signed any legal paperwork giving up her cut of the merch post-graduation, of course.
Considering she designed them, I assume she will be given at least a cut

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
The list

Dragon Ball OG, Z and Super
Saint Seiya (Omega is considered a very good spin off and no one hate it)
Sakura card captor because Cartoon network loved to spam that shit
Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin if you are a filthy weeb
Robotech is iffy because some countries got a weird version that is actually macross and all the changes of Harmony gold are removed, some countries will recognize Macross and not robotech and viceversa, btw we ACTUALLY good a dub of Do you remember love but not anything else for obvious reasons
Naruto is not exactly widespread because the dub reached not further than the chuunin test arc so channels never dived to much into it, for some reason Warner bros channel keep promoting Boruto
Gundam Wing comes also from the times of Cartoon network latam, the only gundam that they broadcasted and yes they did put the movie
A very niche group remember fondly Saber Marionette J because a channel called locomotion loved to spam it
Sakura taisen is also well remembered to the point that people recognize the theme song inmediately but dont know jackshit about the games
Bleach was only broadcasted by iirc Animax but it did no go further beyond the Soul society arc
One piece was broadcasted by cartoon network but they licensed the fucked up 4kidz version
All Digimons until Digimon Savers, most of people believe Xros wars was cringe
Cowboy Bebop is also up there because the dub was kino
And of course evangelion, but the OG dub not the gay ass Netflix dub that is cringe
If i had to rank the top 3.
1.- Dragon ball is the undisputed king of LatAm
2.- a very close second is Saint seiya (I couldn't, find a single soul that watched SS omega beyond season 1, fuck even the old watch dropped that shit faster than a nuke after Ikki showed up.)
3.- Pokemon, the anime dropped like a fucking bomb out of nowhere and it remained, fuck i saw some acquaintances make a small comeback to see Ash's victory and farewell.

After that is murky waters, Yuyu Hakusho, Slayers, Sakura card Captor, Captain Tsubasa, Evangelion, Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Samurai Pizza Cats, Gundam Wing, Heidi, Remi, Inuyasha, Shaman King. My pick for a fourth place would be Digimon, everyone fucking knows the S1 OP.
Every generation has its favorites and it varies from person to person, among my Parents, mine and my nephews generations there's a wide array of the top 5, and top 10.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So Aviel mentioned something along the lines of "we're not adding m*n, there's plenty of other companies for that" but, now that I think about it, what options do Western maletubers actually have if they want a corpo? In the top-tier, Holostars would likely have an astronomical amount of auditions and recruit once every blue moon, so chances of making it in are basically next to none, while Niji would have just as many, while also not having had a single positive management decision this year. What afterwards? IdolEN and Phase are pretty much the main "mid-tier" EN corpos, and they have no interest in male Vtubers, neither does Vshojo. Most I can think of is FIRST STAGE due to their nonstop shilling, but they'd probably be the lowest tier you can go without being a confirmed black corp; the talent they already do have hasn't really gotten much attention.
Prism Project has started taking in Male Chuubas iirc.
but yeah, Niji IS the place to go to for Male talents

yeah prism released 2 males chubas but both are bottom in numbers of the org right now, which is already not very big.

Also one of them hasn't streamed in month apparently, it seems if you are a male chubba you either deals with Niji's bullshit, try your luck at Holostar or stay indie.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
M*n shouldn't be Vtubers
:smugpipi:

UOOOOHHHH! Gura's BFT! Forget tummy fat or flat bulges! Return to TAIL!

Damn I can't believe the cute rock just outed Nerissa like that, but unfortunately Bijou has outed herself as a Flutterfag so she still loses this round.

Edit: Fucking copied the wrong video tab. That's what I get for not previewing the post.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If i had to rank the top 3.
1.- Dragon ball is the undisputed king of LatAm
2.- a very close second is Saint seiya (I couldn't, find a single soul that watched SS omega beyond season 1, fuck even the old watch dropped that shit faster than a nuke after Ikki showed up.)
3.- Pokemon, the anime dropped like a fucking bomb out of nowhere and it remained, fuck i saw some acquaintances make a small comeback to see Ash's victory and farewell.

After that is murky waters, Yuyu Hakusho, Slayers, Sakura card Captor, Captain Tsubasa, Evangelion, Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Samurai Pizza Cats, Gundam Wing, Heidi, Remi, Inuyasha, Shaman King. My pick for a fourth place would be Digimon, everyone fucking knows the S1 OP.
Every generation has its favorites and it varies from person to person, among my Parents, mine and my nephews generations there's a wide array of the top 5, and top 10.
I'm surprised there isn't a fuckton of zoomer spics with the named Goku, Gohan, or Vegeta.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It appears it was an alt account of Hero Hei's for 'vtubing activities', as per the description on this video.

I guess at some point he wanted to go full FalseEyeD.

At the time he planned on streaming games with an avatar not doing his "news" with it

niggaphil

I'm surprised there isn't a fuckton of zoomer spics with the named Goku, Gohan, or Vegeta.
Because they are not retarded like the filipinos or white people?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Isn't Uruka a twig irl? Why is she worried about having a feminine gunt?
Virginal brainrotted body image insecurity. She will not even get on a public hot bath with her mom because of being embarrassed of her appearance. I most certainly pity her, there's a hard road to undertake and several key steps of self discovery to attain genuine self-love.

Not-Username

So Aviel mentioned something along the lines of "we're not adding m*n, there's plenty of other companies for that" but, now that I think about it, what options do Western maletubers actually have if they want a corpo? In the top-tier, Holostars would likely have an astronomical amount of auditions and recruit once every blue moon, so chances of making it in are basically next to none, while Niji would have just as many, while also not having had a single positive management decision this year. What afterwards? IdolEN and Phase are pretty much the main "mid-tier" EN corpos, and they have no interest in male Vtubers, neither does Vshojo. Most I can think of is FIRST STAGE due to their nonstop shilling, but they'd probably be the lowest tier you can go without being a confirmed black corp; the talent they already do have hasn't really gotten much attention.
Homostars soon has two spots open :smugsubaru:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

That thumbnail triggers my autism.
The closest match for (bumble)bee aerodynamics are rotary (as in, moving) wing aerodynamics, not fixed wing aerodynamics. And applying rotary wing principles to them, they're as perfectly capable of flight in theory as they are in practice.

This shit was solved in the 1910s, and yet this retarded meme persists.
If people can go pages talking about unions, I can make a post about this.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
google anime character names with spic last names and some will come out :gunpeko: there are some news outlets that apparently made something on babies with weeb names, just translate the pages one / two.
Don't know how many spic countries have weeb spics that managed to get laid and have offspring and ended up naming their kid some weird shit, but this are the two i found on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom