"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Uuuuhhhhhh......Juniper Bros......is your oshi Zoe Quinn? Check the freckle on the neck.

They do look uncannily similar, but if you look at the eyes and brow you will see that Quinn has a bit over her brow over hanging her eye on the outside edge while moth doesn't. You could say its due to different makeup and angle, but to me it looks like distinctly different browline.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah Kiki Lockhart diddle herself on Twitter and made waves with her husband playing with her on EIEN streams as well as allegedly giving away his chair (or her roommate or some friend) as the top reward in her donathon

I was referring to EIEN kiki
4chan kiki is a fucking BPD psychotic

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Skye's Filipino as well, she's talked quite openly about Filipino food and society.
huh i actually didnt know that

maybe i should do my reps(?)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shark with another game tonight. @VTuberBobDole you should be happy, as it is a short one.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I have information leading to the graduation of Kaneko Lu

New day, new round of Lumi bait threads on /vt/. I think we are on day 3 of CL girls and their simps spamming /vt/ with a nothingburger.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ohh hey @Moth Enjoyer V2 well here's your white woman

Alleged facedox of Juniper Actias from earlier

The freckle seem to be in the same place so the leak might be her, bold of her to basically confirm the nudes are real too, she either isn't aware of them (unlikely) or just doesn't care, also chance they aren't hers since we don't have a source linking the facedoxx with the "nudes".

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The freckle seem to be in the same place so the leak might be her, bold of her to basically confirm the nudes are real too, she either isn't aware of them (unlikely) or just doesn't care, also chance they aren't hers since we don't have a source linking the facedoxx with the "nudes".
Well just compare whatever those nudes are to Zoe Quinn's own nudes (if you can stomach looking at those again).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well just compare whatever those nudes are to Zoe Quinn's own nudes (if you can stomach looking at those again).
Time to test the new hosting plan by attaching comparisons.

Don't do this

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Chicken and deergirl playing some Pokemon Unite soon. Will be Kiara's first time playing, so expect shouting.

Rat chat an hour after that. New time that is 2 hours before her normal time, so it will be a tossup as to whether she will wake up for it.

Finally, Nephilim finishing Soma way later on. Featuring a thumbnail by madlass Yukinoshita Peo, who did another 12 hour endurance drawing stream the other day.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Probably doing another Pomu situation and just acting like it's not a thing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Maybe your oshi shouldn't take pictures that make her look like the Whore of Babylon, yea? :smugselen:
the whore of babylon was supposedly hot try again.

as for the juni facedox yeah i see the resemblance but jokes aside yeah not related I think the eyeshadow on quinn is doing a lot of misleading. (who the fuck wears silver eyeshadow)

God's Strongest Dragoon

@John Vtuber👁️
Clown Feet Whore will be playing Baldur's Gate 3 in 4 hours (7pm PST/10pm EST/3am BST)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

It looks like I am once again legally obligated to watch Coni Confetti, let’s…go?
I look forward to whores getting humbled by Astarion being a colossal asshole

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

:whatastory:
Retards on Reddit mass-reported the DN FuwaMoco = GGN video.

Video in question, used to have their GGN pictures behind their holo ones, but have since been heavily blurred for the thumbnail:

I personally don't give a shit how this goes, but it should be amusing, nonetheless.
:amepopcorn:

Oh look, tards on Reddit being even bigger faggots than the people at Twitter

I like how even twitterfags were excited the twins were FuwaMoco but fucking redditors are getting pissy that DN even dared to reference who they were pre HL
I'm just waiting for this to get big enough for purple keemstar to try to start shit again and throw Nousagi under the bus like he did last time despite being part of the problem especially now that the "muh paywall" shit is not a thing.

Probably. I just don't get why this SEA Monkey cares what his wretched haters think of him. He should just double down on everything and tell them to kiss his ass.
Because he is super young and in the age range of giving a shit what others thing about him (despite saying it doesnt affect him). He should take a page from Ant-hime's book.

Huh, context?

I can still see the links
Guilt by association. One of the worst parts of the internet.

"HEY YOU DID X THING WITH Y PERSON THAT HAPPENS TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT, WTF WHATS WRONG WITH YOU HOW COULD YOU SUPPORT THEM"

Honestly, not the craziest thing. Legal issues would be a good reason they are being super vague about their situation and a reason to put them on break. A lot of people think Marine was put on break early last year while they sued an anti of hers. Keeping them off streaming is a good way to keep them from saying anything they shouldn't about a potential legal dispute with a contractor.

Edit: Honestly, this is probably the best rrat we have seen out of this. Cover has NEVER been this vague about talents being absent if it was related to suspensions, as far as I am aware.
But how is Vesper related to all of this?

She is just so fucking sweet man why would you even consider being a Watame anti?
Because people suck.

Ohh hey @Moth Enjoyer V2 well here's your white woman

Didn't she have leaked nudes around?

@John Vtuber👁️
Clown Feet Whore will be playing Baldur's Gate 3 in 4 hours (7pm PST/10pm EST/3am BST)

I have a feeling she will enjoy it. While this is somewhat close to a D&D experience set to a video game, it is distinct enough not to really feel like it is.

I still don't get why so many people are horny for the white-haired fruity fuck. I thought people would go for the Wizard or the fucking Druid.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Maybe I need to accept at least one elf into my party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom