"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pretending malevtubers are the worst thing ever.

still remember the lack of victory chanting over mysta leaving.

you can't gaslight me twice forum.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now almost a year later it's so busy the servers can't handle it.
The servers aren't busy, Proctor is just too busy sending all the money he gets from donations to his fatass fox-waifu so she can buy a third or fourth big mac instead of using it to ward off the site's impending, storage-related doom.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
The servers aren't busy, Proctor is just too busy sending all the money he gets from donations to his fatass fox-waifu so she can buy a third or fourth big mac instead of using it to ward off the site's impending, storage-related doom.
tbh, trapping Kirsche in a room for a month (or more) is pretty kino.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Seems legit, we ever figure out why she would reincarnate in this form?
No, but I see no reason not to stream as an indie even if you're going to another corpo later.

I also feel there's probably some underlying reason why MyHoloTV have lost 7 out of the 11 talents who have worked for them.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I tought he was sending the money to his ragdoll so she wont kill herself?

Meh who cares if their obscure JP references fly over our heads
fuwamoco might care, japanese idol culture is all about connecting with the kokoros of your fans after all. either way, i wasn't trying to doompost. i know they'll do great from a numberfag's standpoint, i just felt kind of bad for them when they obviously wanted to bond over the songs and stuff but only got "bau bau" back because nobody had any fucking idea what they were talking about. especially when there's a group of people right there that they could connect with if they had just said the same thing but in japanese instead. i'd laugh at this situation if it weren't for how kind and sweet they are

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Phase Connect just put out another trailer for Lumi's Ass: The Game. It's got voice line from the PC mems.

EDIT: Airi reacted to the trailer. She just said they nerfed her ass. Save some for the other ladies Airi, jeez.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Official announcment for the phase mahjong tournament

archive
Apparently it's gonna be the 8 in the promos playing and then Lia, Iori, and Remi are gonna be hosting.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Shiori with a new piano cover short

Also new sched in her waiting room and it looks like she'll be gone for a week after this week.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder for the second day Re:AcT medley starting at 1PM JST.

They did well for the first day and helped some participants. Nekono Yukino broke 50k subs. Kannagi Tenri broke 39.9k and after the medley finished started another stream and reached 40k singing Stellar Stellar.

Asano Ruri released a voice sample video.

Voice ranges from loli to sexy oneesan.

Stunned But Dumb

I kind of wish the girls got into the game as adjutants or whatever this game calls the hosts, I WOULD DO THE GACHA AND i HATE GACHA, but this is good too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Official announcment for the phase mahjong tournament

Apparently it's gonna be the 8 in the promos playing and then Lia, Iori, and Remi are gonna be hosting.

fucking rie with the anime ass line when she doesn't even play her character and then pippa with the most pippa line ever :NOWWELAUGH:
From what ember and dizzy said on phase weekly the people playing in the event were those who knew how to play and dizzy couldnt join cause she didn't learn in time so ember joined in her place and by her own admission she sucks dick at it. I kinda feel bad for michiru and nasa they don't get too much spotlight in any of these.:fishmandispair:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS is impressed with an anons spear... Where are you Vesper :Vesper-SEEEX!:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
IRyS is impressed with an anons spear... Where are you Vesper :Vesper-SEEEX!:
Vesper and Pippa disappeared to the Fortress of Solitude to convene at a secret meeting with Superman, Tupac, and Elvis.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seeing fanart like this makes me miss the old man even more. For fucks sake Cover, give us an update already.

:depressedtako:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Damn, I wish I had a fraction of the money as these motherfuckers in IRyS room review...

Stunned But Dumb

Last time on Asylum Ball V!

After the penis explosion of Nolan Crush and the slow collapse of NijiEN, things haven't been looking good for the VA Posters! With Magni missing from the Tempus village and Vesper presumed dead, and Pippa missing in action, it seems that all our virtual heroes are slowly disappearing! The dear groomer leader of the forums has succumbed to sleep, activating his ability to send the community into pandemonium! Now the posters face their most dire challenge yet as the server is reaching its final hours as space finally becomes an issue!

How will the posters continue spreading the unmedicated autism? Will Magni slowly open the door on a Vesper pinata? Will the Mahjong virus collide with the tamagotchi addiction? Can Lumi's white girl ass get any bigger? Like... like damn...

Find out on the next episode of Asylum Ball V:
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she'll be gone for a week after this week.
IT BEGINS :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Seeing fanart like this makes me miss the old man even more. For fucks sake Cover, give us an update already.
He ain't coming back man. It's a fucking shame really cause I could see them both nerd out to stupid shit and I think shiori might be getting close to hag territory so they would hit it off quite well. The girl is having the time of her life with all the fanart and a bunch of cunts writing fanfics of her for her, I dunno how cover cleared it but man that's an endless mine of content with high risk of exploding in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom