"Mumei... your eyes remind me of pumpkin-spice latte, and your hair reminds me of turkey gravy..."Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
On holochad news. The first girl of the new gen who will do a karaoke stream is the one who can't sing for shit. Tune in in a couple of hours it should be fun.
And it's "unarchived" too. Is it too much to ask and hope that her voice turns out to be more suited for actual goth shit like Siouxie and the Banshees & Skeletal Family? No? Rainbow stickers go here then.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Does anyone know who "Nomicro4u" is? In the YT chat they have a gray box around their name and a check mark by it. I've seen them in HL chats (esp Gura's), as well as Phase and other small-corpo chuubas.

RiverBear

And it's "unarchived" too. Is it too much to ask and hope that her voice turns out to be more suited for actual goth shit like Siouxie and the Banshees & Skeletal Family? No? Rainbow stickers go here then.
>realize I missed start of Shiori karaoke

>first song I missed is Chop Suey
AHHHHHHH
Does anyone know who "Nomicro4u" is? In the YT chat they have a gray box around their name and a check mark by it. I've seen them in HL chats (esp Gura's), as well as Phase and other small-corpo chuubas.
Apparently some small time streamer who is just verified on Youtube.
1691115662392.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shinri talking about a Tempus Rust server, namedrops Vesper and Magni, so still no gag order on talking about them. I just wish we knew what was going on.

He finds a boar spear and is now plotting to find Vesper's buried rice. If nothing else pulls grandpire out of his absence then he is truly dead.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi streaming DKC soon. Pretty sure it's gonna be tts since her voice is still dead.

Edit: She's using Pippa the Ripper for her starting screen.:smugpipi:

Nice to hear Airi's almost functioning voice again. She better be careful not to strain it playing DKC. Definitely happy to hear her finally getting better.
:sanasmile:

Clip tax:

I cannot remember the last time I heard the word "trapezoid" being used, but I can guarantee this is the greatest instance of hearing the word "trapezoid" in my life.

RiverBear

Gura: Oh hey, I can finally tell you this secret thing because no one can hear it
Youtube: starts buffering
Gura: *streams comes back* So please don't tell anybody

WHAT IS IT GURA

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura: Oh hey, I can finally tell you this secret thing because no one can hear it
Youtube: starts buffering
Gura: *streams comes back* So please don't tell anybody

WHAT IS IT GURA
She's gotta have a lag switch or something, no way that was a coincidence.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Calli with Karaoke and announcing something she collabed with that she always wanted to.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

AHHHHHHH
Just tuned in. Set list is as expected from the 2000s era. Not too bad actually. She can carry a tune but her voice just isn't "there yet". With some dedicated and consistent vocal lessons, she can actually improve really well - just look at where Watson is now.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Calli with Karaoke and announcing something she collabed with that she always wanted to.

Can't believe she finally gets to collab with the Wu-Tang Clan.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just tuned in. Set list is as expected from the 2000s era. Not too bad actually. She can carry a tune but her voice just isn't "there yet". With some dedicated and consistent vocal lessons, she can actually improve really well - just look at where Watson is now.
I think the big thing, like Ame, is she is actually singing and having fun no matter how good/bad her voice is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think the big thing, like Ame, is she is actually singing and having fun no matter how good/bad her voice is.
Mentioned this in the other thread, but she also isn't tone deaf, unlike most of the bad singers in Holo. Definitely due to being able to play piano. I think she could legitimately become pretty decent with vocal training.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Shiroi kinda sucks at singing. I love her playlist though. Reminds me of the shit I listened to early in college. She also has a good attitude so she gets the Ame karaoke buff.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

AHHHHHHH

Apparently some small time streamer who is just verified on Youtube.
View attachment 39342
Don't worry if the rest of the lineup was any indication she would have butchered Chop Suey.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
The Fauna Bae collab was great. Loving the chaos of the off collab mixed with their fear of horror games.

:chaos:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I believe this came on the homeland once so you can look there for more info, but i think the answer was he was some old letsplayer or streamer that got verified on youtube or something then basically retired but is still verified so his chat messages stand out.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
On holochad news. The first girl of the new gen who will do a karaoke stream is the one who can't sing for shit. Tune in in a couple of hours it should be fun.

Definitely the Ame of the group.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I believe this came on the homeland once so you can look there for more info, but i think the answer was he was some old letsplayer or streamer that got verified on youtube or something then basically retired but is still verified so his chat messages stand out.
Nomicro4u used to make a fuckton of CSGO content before just retiring and then lurking using his verified badge in various stream chats, thats really it to him afaik

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nomicro4u used to make a fuckton of CSGO content before just retiring and then lurking using his verified badge in various stream chats, thats really it to him afaik

So an attentionwhoring fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom