"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lunatic 2-3 view chuuba with a Nabi-mama model is 26 hours into an endurance stream to draw all the HoloEN girls plus Yagoo. She is mainly Japanese, but knows English at around Haachama's level.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lunatic 2-3 view chuuba with a Nabi-mama model is 26 hours into an endurance stream to draw all the HoloEN girls plus Yagoo. She is mainly Japanese, but knows English at around Haachama's level.

Momo raided into this girl before. They're good friends that might know each other from Momo's PL but I'm not sure.

Either way she's adorable and a very comfy watch.

MyName

LordCommanderChaos offcolab with Lando.
First live lando sighting in quite some time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Momo raided into this girl before. They're good friends that might know each other from Momo's PL but I'm not sure.

Either way she's adorable and a very comfy watch.
Yeah, I have shilled her a couple times here. Have found her to be chill, but can't ever catch her live, normally.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Well it does not look like he is being investigated for sure

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And if there was a major fuckup, I really wouldn't expect NotBettel to just hang out with him. We're on rrat layer 3 at this point and I don't know what's real anymore.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Coni's, Kiara's, Fauna's, and Calli's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Coni Confetti Ch. idol-EN-UNARCHIVED Summer Campfire Karaoke!-kM_lpVJ7tLE.jpg
Mega Link - Coni Confetti - UNARCHIVED Summer Campfire Karaoke!
Takanashi Kiara Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED】SWIMSUIT SUMMER KARAOKE【#ホロサマ歌枠リレー】-8YuCBzKKCL4.jpg
Mega Link - Takanashi Kiara - 【UNARCHIVED】SWIMSUIT SUMMER KARAOKE【#ホロサマ歌枠リレー】
Ceres Fauna Ch. hololive-EN-【#ホロサマ歌枠リレー】 Summer song relay! Singing and showing off my swimsui...jpg
Mega Link - Ceres Fauna - 【#ホロサマ歌枠リレー】 Summer song relay! Singing and showing off my swimsuit! (unarchived)
Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN-【SUMMER RELAY】UNARCHIVED Karaoke!! #ホロサマ歌枠リレー-CLwusEz4cjs.jpg
Mega Link - Mori Calliope - 【SUMMER RELAY】UNARCHIVED Karaoke!! #ホロサマ歌枠リレー
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

What happened to the whole "out of commission" and "can't do work" because of surgery thing? I would think building furnature if the former were true would be a bad idea.

That's why I think we are past that point and he and Vesper are now serving unannounced suspensions after the investigation.

Kalion

:)
And if there was a major fuckup, I really wouldn't expect NotBettel to just hang out with him. We're on rrat layer 3 at this point and I don't know what's real anymore.
I'm starting to think the "Magni and Vesper were in a car crash. Magni was lighly injured while Vesper is in terrible condition" rrat might be the one with the most chance of being true.

MyName

What happened to the whole "out of commission" and "can't do work" because of surgery thing? I would think building furnature if the former were true would be a bad idea.

That's why I think we are past that point and he and Vesper are now serving unannounced suspensions after the investigation.

Connor mentioned that Lando said he gets tired on his foot (as a excuse to do less work).

The rat that he can't stream because of that has absolutly no traction since he streamed with a fucked up back.

Wonder what Vesper is up to in this time. If we go by last time he got suspended he fucked off into the woods as soon as he heard.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

how does a guy like bettel end up as a fucking anime boy? that nigga should be scamming whores out of their paycheck for a living.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i mean, cover didn't tell mel and choco to not collab with kson, so they could still collab without issues.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
i mean, cover didn't tell mel and choco to not collab with kson, so they could still collab without issues.
But did they collab while suspended ?and the Vesper and Magni Termination Notice isnt up either.This is confusing me man

Limkin

how does a guy like bettel end up as a fucking anime boy? that nigga should be scamming whores out of their paycheck for a living.
Isn't that literally what he is doing? Anime boy get paid by girls who think if they donate enough he will pick the one who donated the most after retirement and chose her as his wife forever. It's like unicorns but without penis and with more mental issues

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just kinda accepted vesper is fucking dead at this point, if he comes back fucking sick! I think people should move on it's more healthy that way.
Isn't that literally what he is doing? Anime boy get paid by girls who think if they donate enough he will pick the one who donated the most after retirement and chose her as his wife forever. It's like unicorns but without penis and with more mental issues
Kinda true but what I said at least gets him laid, the anime act doesn't get him laid not with something that isn't an artia looking bitch.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
They took off all that time to hand build a tempus gaming house and Vesper is the only one that knows how to use tools so that's why it took so long.
:magnicope:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Magni probably was going to be down for a week for a surgery and just decided to take an extended vacation.

Vesper probably saw an add for Boar Spear Hunting trip and is currently in a lion cloth with a tribe in the Serengeti. The announcement timing was just a coincident.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom