"It's jork"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

I don't follow Luxiem a lot, and I had also read the leaks, so Mysta announcing his graduation instead of Shu was a surprise. I knew he had his menhera moments and that he had dissed management in the cancellation of AR live, but still kind of unexpected for me. Never hated the guy but didn't pay much attention to him outside of collabs or very specific streams so I wish him good luck.
Just want to say this is one worth watching Mysta is usually super open about behind the scene stuff hes currently talking about how long graduation takes due to needing to fulfill obligations before leaving
That's one of the things I liked about Mysta, he was honest about some things that could be considered secret or not talked about, like when he joked about how much of the merch money went to him. Him announcing his graduation date is in August because he has obligations to fulfill, for me kind of confirms what I have said before, that the talents seem to be doing lots of offline work for "something" in the upcoming months.
Past leaks mention Shu and Selen as the likely candidate to graduate next, though it is still being rrat at most I would rather wait until it's official
Mysta graduating isn't the most surprising seeing he had several menhera moments sometimes, with the one being apparent was during Millie's gc stream drama
Yeah, like I said I expected Shu. But now that I think about it, what are the possibilites of Shu's graduation being announced next? Also, what was his menhera moment with Millie gc stream? I don't remember
People forgive and forget and let things move on, but 'momentum' is an entirely different beast. I think Nina and Mysta letting their contracts run out and leaving fulfilled is ultimately a positive thing, but the issue is that NijiEN have ONLY had bad news this year so there's absolutely no good faith or positivity looking forward. NijiJP could announce that they are actually part of a new doomsday cult and blow up a bullet train, and people will probably overlook it because their baseball event is on. That's momentum. Why else do you think these companies line up new debuts with major graduations all the time?
After Pomu said that she had made the "Oto no naru hou e" to lift the spirits of EN, watching Mysta announce his graduation kind of puts a damper on things. At least they had one song with almost everyone together before Nina and Mysta graduations :depressedtako:
Ethyria's auditions closed in July 11th. Luxiem had auditions closed in August 1st. Based by timing of graduations it seems like the contract is signed within a couple of weeks of closing auditions. Both Lazulight and Obsydia had auditions closed in December 15th, so by following this logic they would stay until almost January. What a great way to start a new year
I hadn't realized about that before, so good news seems like the rest of Ethyria is safe now. Now about December... if both Obsydia and Lazulight signed at the same time, it could be the moment we find out if the Selen graduation rrat is real or not. Please let it be fake :takocope:

lalilulelo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, like I said I expected Shu. But now that I think about it, what are the possibilites of Shu's graduation being announced next? Also, what was his menhera moment with Millie gc stream? I don't remember
There was another set of leaks that hinted at someone from Luxiem graduating and gave the graduation date that was the same as Mysta's

foto_no_exif (8).jpg
Archive

foto_no_exif (9).jpg
Archive

foto_no_exif (7).jpg
Archive

Edit: Archive and images added.

Edit2: The date was posted without any context, but considering the other leaks have been accurate, it is way too much to be a coincidence. Also, given it was posted 3 days before the announcement, whoever is leaking things must still be inside Niji or have a contact inside.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another goob stream, life is good, doubly so with New Vegas

Even better that Pippa's not streaming tonight so that she won't miss it

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Shark tonight

Haven't seen the shork in a minute and a half, but this should be good. Also it doesn't overlap with any of my phase regulars.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A long time ago, we had a conversation about discoverability on Twitch vs. discoverability on youtube.

Today, for literally the first time, youtube recommends me a random 1view live karaoke. I have no idea why, but I'm sharing because why not?

Thai.
Considering Vesper just proved you can impregnate any of the Holo girls and still not get fired, I think Mysta would definitely be happier in Holo if he did get in.
Mysta's a Niji. Aren't Niji males homosexual by definition?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
(I swear this has nothing to do with Mysta, I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time)

I'm curious, has there been any hints or updates about Obsydia's 3D debut? It has been close to 6 months since Lazulight's 3D, and I could have sworn that Selen's past trip to Japan was basically to record for her 3D.

I wonder if the lack of 3Ds is somehow related to to the cancellation of the AR concert. I know they did mention that some of the livers will debut their 3D in the concert, but I wouldn't have expected "some" to mean "everyone besides Lazulight".

I also realized that with Nina and Mysta graduating, even if they reschedule the AR concert in the future, it wouldn't be the same as originally planned anymore. :depressedtako:
They've all been back and forth from Japan for awhile the past few months, meaning they've been recording stuff they need to be physically present for. Besides that they'll probably get 3D pretty late. The best they can hope for is skipping ahead in 3D queue, but the people in Japan tend to get 3D within a normal schedule (and there's a lot of JP members that hit the milestone.) So chances are they really did roll the remaining 3D into the concert (which makes sense.) The only real delay would be when they get the home3d setup to use it outside of official settings.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Man just outright came out and said he's done, even after going on and on about having to choose his words carefully. Holy shit, things can't be that bad behind the scenes, right?
Seeing as how shitty management handled the Zaion stuff I ain't surprised anymore. I expect at least half of the Niji EN pre-Iluna to leave.
Now I guess we can confidently say that the Nijisanji EN management is way more fucked up than we expected based on what Mysta said. I am expecting more graduation in next few months based on the leaker's info?
If what the leaker said is true, Shu and Selen are the next to go but looking at the current state of Niji EN right now, I expect Pomu, Alban, Vox, Ike, Enna and Elira to leave soon. The others are quite comfortable with their status in Niji EN.
i wonder if these recent collabs with holoproEN influenced nijiEN graduation decisions. now we know why niji banned holo collabs lol
I bet it did seeing as how HoloEN were doing at the start of this year. If I'm a betting man, YAGOO will be poaching some of the Niji EN talents. If they go on a manager hiring spree in the coming weeks, you can bet some of them will debut with Hololive soon.
There was another set of leaks that hinted at someone from Luxiem graduating and gave the graduation date that was the same as Mysta's

View attachment 37259
Archive

View attachment 37260
Archive

View attachment 37258
Archive

Edit: Archive and images added.

Edit2: The date was posted without any context, but considering the other leaks have been accurate, it is way too much to be a coincidence. Also, given it was posted 3 days before the announcement, whoever is leaking things must still be inside Niji or have a contact inside.
Nijisanji has a massive case of gonorrhea if they're letting this leak to continue.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I think aoi nabi (the artist for ame and uto) made the designs for their talents, i remember someone on the homeland saying they only became vtubers to promote their work, don't know if mike is going for seiyu now, but i think they have bilibili pages or something like that and maybe a chinese talent or two, and if they do i don't know how well received mike will be by the chinks.
EDIT1: she made the designs of kogane and rena.

EDIT2: not connected to the chinks by the look of it, but they added mike to their page.
View attachment 37237

I guess the Mysta business completely buried this but just to add, as you can see she is also changing her name/ rebranding to "Rita Koito" she also getting a new Oshi Mark and Fanbase name, not really sure if it means Mikeneko is being abandon but it looks like she is changing everything so looks like it, its a weird situation from what I understood they are not a vtuber company but a Voice Acting agency that only employs vtubers, they don't see to have anything to do with the streaming side of thing but focus on trying to get Voice Acting gigs for their talents.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
>Wakes up to 10 new pages
>Is today the day...
>See it's just another niji graduation

thank-god-robert-downey-jr.gif
My bois live another day

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I hadn't realized about that before, so good news seems like the rest of Ethyria is safe now. Now about December... if both Obsydia and Lazulight signed at the same time, it could be the moment we find out if the Selen graduation rrat is real or not. Please let it be fake :takocope:
I think LazuLight and Obsydia were actually signed on in February, not December, and that would mean they had to have re-signed their contracts already earlier this year.

Doesn't mean they won't up and leave before that contract expires, of course, but if we are talking purely about contracts it would mean that LazuLight, Obsydia, Ethyria, Luxiem and Noctyx sans Nina and Mysta did re-sign.

And again, not to say Selen won't be next, but I think the rrat spawned from a misunderstanding. She talked about how she won't be in Niji forever and joked no one would want to watch her when she's 60, but she's always been candid about graduation like that, so I don't interpret it as a red flag. Same goes for Shu: /vt/ believed Mysta's graduation would be him because he was the most vocally upset about AR Live being cancelled, but neither of these names came from the leaker themselves.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All of them shit on Calli /#/-wise and yet the wigger gets to shit out 3d concerts every couple months, smh
Pretty sure they shat on Calli because of how scuffed her shit was not really for the numbers.

I said I was the leaker yet no one believed me. Curious.
Only reason I didnt think Mysta would graduate was because he mentioned being dirt poor before Niji. He was unhappy with how much they were fucking him over but he still managed to generate a good amount of money compared to whatever the hell he was doing before.

It's difficult to remain positive when things like this are happening, though. The reality is that, regardless of the company, your Oshi could be laughing and setting up streams and collabs while also having been discussing their graduation for months. This IS going to be true for all our favourites at some point just as it was true for Sana and Nina and Mysta. It's really rough unless you start adjusting your mindset about it.
Some cases are more evident than others. The possibility of graduation is real for anyone but overall if they are not really complaining on stream and economically they are doing well, there really isnt a reason for them to jump ship. These people are working 2-4 hours a day 4 days a week and are earning more than 95% of the people their age.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
>Wakes up to 10 new pages
>Is today the day...
>See it's just another niji graduation

View attachment 37265
My bois live another day
A this point I expect to wake up one day to an announcement from the HoloEN twitter, prepare for the worst knowing this is it, and then is gonna be one of the girls leaving instead, least see how many crazy shit can happen before we find out what Vesp and Magni are doing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Posting this here before the inevitable pile on

It was kinda funny but Taka has a glass spine

isn't this the femboy who groveled harder than a japanese when they started talking black?
On the nijis. My money is on Selen being next to fuck off, with the amount of shit she's doing and events she's being part of to me looks like a goodbye tour to give her fanbase all she can before she drives into the sunset. Like it or not a lot of fans don't move to the new identity, she would still make a killing as an indie but would never have the same numbers, she will have a lot more people watching from when she was an indie though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nijisanji has a massive case of gonorrhea if they're letting this leak to continue.
I feel like we need a betting pool for the leaker's identity.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Some cases are more evident than others. The possibility of graduation is real for anyone but overall if they are not really complaining on stream and economically they are doing well, there really isnt a reason for them to jump ship. These people are working 2-4 hours a day 4 days a week and are earning more than 95% of the people their age.
Depends entirely on where you want to draw the line.

If, for example, Mysta graduated in large part because his fanbase always sent death threats to the likes of Nina and Mika, and had come to resent his job as a result, there's no amount of money that could pour cold water on feelings of guilt. Earning more money than Nina and Mika while the fanbase you cultivated does that to them might actually exacerbate it.

Nina, in her own words, left because she wants to pursue further self-betterment and believed she had to quit to focus on that. It may be true that an EN3 may make one or two members of Myth think it's a good time to bow out. Not saying or even hoping that's true, but rather to hit home that we have absolutely NO IDEA what these people are thinking or what they want for themselves at any point in time, because they're contractually obligated to keep us in the dark until the ball is already rolling.

There is even a leaked membership clip here of Kronii bitching out how uncooperative her manager is, and I'm sure there are other creaks in the hull behind paid content for both companies. Remaining 'professional' on public streams doesn't mean any internal problems suddenly stop existing. The only difference is the Niji stuff leaks.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
isn't this the femboy who groveled harder than a japanese when they started talking black?
On the nijis. My money is on Selen being next to fuck off, with the amount of shit she's doing and events she's being part of to me looks like a goodbye tour
I mean, in comparison to most others it may look like this, but Selen literally just does this even in her PL despite being small in terms of Vtubing, she's always been one to insert herself into as much as possible especially on the merch side of things. Everyone else always comments on how much Selen works (and spends) on projects and the fact many collabs wouldn't even happen if she didn't help arrange it behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom