"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

wut
hjgjgjhgjjhgjgjug.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Vesper actually killed the Takeshinobi that came for him like I said they would and he's on the run. He stopped in to visit Fauna since she has experience in mulching bodies and disposing of them in her garden.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Collab with Shiina, Dizzy and Lumi in ten minutes:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I for one cant believe Takeshi-noFriends would grab vesper’s spear and impale both of them when he walked in on Magni and Vesper Eiffel towering his wife.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
What could it mean, and how does it relate to Vesper and Magni? What did she do to them?

:pochiidontlikeit:

Dammit, Moom is in on it too!

And ninja'd...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nikki has a couple of Idol collabs lined up this week

F0s0hOuWcBAm76N.jpeg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Wasnt this Lando dude roaming free in AX without care? This sounds like a doxxing case LOL

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wasnt this Lando dude roaming free in AX without care? This sounds like a doxxing case LOL
I mean his identity is as secret as Karen's at this point. Unless someone followed him home, I don't think people recognizing him was an issue.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Or maybe they got in some sort of problem with the law and cover doesn't know how to approach this since it's new to them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have conflicted opinion on Ado and ussewa in general. On the one hand it's the same tired screamo crap that everybody ends up singing over and over and I just can't get behind any artistic merits. On the other, perhaps bigger hand though, the lyrics and message are exactly what I would say to the general populace of japan while shaking them by the shoulders, rhythmically.

Last edited:

Limkin

NijiEN meet and greet event. 50 dollars for one minute session, up to 3 tickets per person. For now the shop only has xsoleil and iluna, all the guys except Aster already have tickets sold out, none of the girls do

kestraline

Early Adopter
Old rumors who definitely aren't happening - Moon Jelly is Phase, Utano Pandora is Aura the Opera GX girl, Chappipi is Idol En2
What's this about Pandora? Last I checked she would apply to everything going and still get rejected.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
COVER vaugeposting at its finest

My autistic two cents wants to believe its not related to suspensions since they would've been public about that, i know Lando just streamed yesterday but what are the chances of an accident?

Either that or Vesper was chadly enough to help Dez with something for a surgery

Or their reasons for hiatus are 100% unrelated and they just lined up

Contracts seem very likely, unless they both had the same issue that happend with Vesper with their YT accounts somehow (??) But that doesnt make any sense for them having 100% stopped activities using twitter

This is definietly strange but a piece of me wants to beleeb its not graduation even if its still kind of in the cards ngl
Doesn't seem like a coincidence they missed their collab stream on saturday.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom