"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyName

Attachments

• One Girl's Story.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 38

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Found this actually good writeup on /vt/
View attachment 35281
My money is one something major like unexpected physical problem that can't be marked as 'illness' (car accident) or a IRL stalker incident serious enough to warrant an immediate response (sudden unexplained move to a new location).
If Vesper was headed out to meet with Magni post-Offkai and AX, then these seem the more likely possibilities than anything to do with Cover.
Happened around 10PM PST Saturday night (after Lando's last tweet). Maybe?

Edit: just in case:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The Ride Doesn't Stop

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1689014029084.png

Vesper is bald?

MyName

Don't have time to watch but Lando's friends were/are streaming (in Landos house) now/yesterday and on first listen the mood isn't any different then before.:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'm actually in awe at this post, they've turned Engrish-y announcements that make the situation worse than no announcement at all into an art form.

View attachment 35281
My money is one something major like unexpected physical problem that can't be marked as 'illness' (car accident) or a IRL stalker incident serious enough to warrant an immediate response (sudden unexplained move to a new location).
Car accident or some other kind of notable irl event seems most likely, the announcement being vague might be necessary if whatever happened got news coverage.

As a general thing I wouldn't read too much into precedents for social media announcements, it's not impossible for them to either change their approach over time, or just handle each situation on a case-by-case basis. Them being transparent about a suspension last time, for example, doesn't mean they're going to be transparent about a suspension every time.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They were eaten by bears while hiking

Source: It came to me in a dream
Vesper went AWOL to wait out his google account issues and is currently believed to be somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Maglock Holmes is on his trail, following a series of uncovered rice and weapons caches.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
- Vesper: Membership watchalong, starting at 7 July 10:00 PDT and lasting 2:29:54
- Magni: Collab with Kyo, starting at 6 July 17:00 PDT and lasting 2:17:02
-- Lando: Tweet at 8 July 17:22 PDT, announcing his merch (archive)

Announcement at 10 July, 02:21 PDT.

Shinri was live when the announcement dropped, at around 8:20:00 in his Minecraft stream, but I don't think he or chat said anything.

Was there any indication that Vesper and Magni were going to meet IRL this week, or is that speculation?
So, Lando's actual last Twitter activity was yesterday, July 9th, at 4:09 PM PDT.

Likes are all from posts before then, too. So at the very least, if some serious accident DID happen, then if it was Saturday night, he is fine. Otherwise, it could have happened Sunday night.

Edit: Also, they were supposed to have a 1:1 collab together Saturday night, but no word of if it was an off-collab.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A bit light on content and heavy on obnoxious zoomer editing, gay rainbows, 3dpd and shit
I can look past the 🏳️‍🌈 parts because she still didn't bend the knee or apologize whatsoever for being edgy and saying Yamanba on Discord, which is the important thing, and shows actual character. That stuff serves to try and readjust her optics just a little bit and debunk False, which I can't exactly blame her for.

e: I also feel like the fact she continues to partially show her IRL face throughout the video is very respectable and shows she has some real balls, considering that the kind of shit she was saying on Discord is the sort of thing people's lives are ruined over IRL if they're ever doxed and 'cancelled'.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I come bearing more schedules. I had no idea Niji had a D&D group going...

F0sjT3_WIBglDuT

All aboard the SS. Isa. Great game choices here, and I'm excited for the cover cuz this damn boat can sing really well.

F0sjMaNaYAA2hhE

image.png

Mhm. I love the bratty french imouto, but something about the timing of this seems a little weird to me. She just had the big multi-day offcollab with Giri and Girl_DM.

She blames the problems on sedentary life, but also says she'll be continuing to work on Stream/Vtuber shit. Which means sitting at her desk doing PC shit... being sedentary... 🤔

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shs has now dragged chat into watching an autism video

How does this keep happening to me

:urtearingmeapart:
Screenshot_20230710-140016_Twitch.jpg
:autismvortex:

To be fair this shit is bugging me to, it's nice to see that these programs are such SHIT now and forever

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>"oh nice, they have a d&d group goi-"
>sees kyo
>attention lost

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IIRC it started when Ex-ID Reza Avaluna is doing his own tabletop stuff and has invited other EN on its session, Aia being one of them. I guess that since Reza gonna graduate in a couple of month from now, Aia felt like it would be good enough time to keep the tradition alive and playing tabletop with any EN that has interest to it or other Ex-ID that has played along like Layla Alstromeria.

Kinda interesting to see the EN starting to enjoy tabletop, since JP does have some of their talent being big on tabletop, specifically Call of Cthulhu. Plenty of them has doing those games and roleplaying as whatever characters they come up, though sadly its all in JP and rarely becoming the focus to people who never delve deep into those branch.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 35281
So, Lando's actual last Twitter activity was yesterday, July 9th, at 4:09 PM PDT.

Likes are all from posts before then, too. So at the very least, if some serious accident DID happen, then if it was Saturday night, he is fine. Otherwise, it could have happened Sunday night.

Edit: Also, they were supposed to have a 1:1 collab together Saturday night, but no word of if it was an off-collab.

I really don't think it was something like a car crash or anything physical, reasons being:
  • Vespers had a normal stream schedule for the morning before the collab so I doubt he was planning to got meet him (specially last time he said it was like a 5 hours drive form his place to magni's) and​
  • Lando was fine as far a yesterday but the stream they missed was on Saturday so I doubt it was something incapacitating.​

My rrat is something like doxxing, like maybe they both got some weird threatening message with personal information or something and cover decide to put then on hold while they investigate, similar to what happened to Mel when she got harassed by her manager, this would not prevent Magni to do stuff in his PL account but would explain being so vague about everything, this is my "optimistic" rrat in which neither is in trouble but just laying low at covers request, My other less optimistic rrat is Cover put them on hold while they investigate some sort of misconduct, they didn't announce it as a suspension because they haven't found proof they did anything wrong yet but do not want them to have access to their accounts until they finish investigating, I really hope is not this since I would expect something like this to lead into something serious.​

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

F0sjT3_WIBglDuT

All aboard the SS. Isa. Great game choices here, and I'm excited for the cover cuz this damn boat can sing really well.

F0sjMaNaYAA2hhE

image.png

Mhm. I love the bratty french imouto, but something about the timing of this seems a little weird to me. She just had the big multi-day offcollab with Giri and Girl_DM.

She blames the problems on sedentary life, but also says she'll be continuing to work on Stream/Vtuber shit. Which means sitting at her desk doing PC shit... being sedentary... 🤔

-kyo
nah fuck that toothpaste looking fuck

also check the boat out shes good

The Rrat

Early Adopter
My other less optimistic rrat is Cover put them on hold while they investigate some sort of misconduct, they didn't announce it as a suspension because they haven't found proof they did anything wrong yet but do not want them to have access to their accounts until they finish investigating, I really hope is not this since I would expect something like this to lead into something serious.
Turns out no one from NijiEN was leaking shit to 4chan, after all. It was Magni and Vesper all along!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like one of those low poly enemies from Max Payne.

Also, I'm sure they've just decided to elope, knowing neither Hololive, their fans, nor any Hololive members would be accepting of their forbidden love for each other. :urtearingmeapart:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cute Nano art:

Archive

1689017517533.png

Nano responding to a cursed Moonshine creation:

Archive

1689017613365.png

e: I also feel like the fact she continues to partially show her IRL face throughout the video is very respectable and shows she has some real balls, considering that the kind of shit she was saying on Discord is the sort of thing people's lives are ruined over IRL if they're ever doxed and 'cancelled'.
I think her hand was forced in that respect since Purple Keemstar was implying she's a racist white chick; the only way she can break that narrative is to show that she's very clearly not. It helps that since her schtick is more shitpost videos than explicitly in-character stuff, so the immersion break isn't as big of a deal. It also helps that she's cute.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I feel the rrats are weak, on this one.

Vesper and Magni decided to go wild after AX and are currently in a Tijuana jail. Yagoo is currently flying back to go bail them out. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom